HI!!

Never Gonna Fall For You

Hi, it's me the author of this story. WOW, how long has it been since I last updated this story? Maan, I can't even remember. Many has happened with EXO's fandom already hmm. And uhm I don't even know if anyone of you guys would be reading this message though. I know it's already kind of obvious that I'm not continuing this story but I'm here just to formally tell it to everyone. I have read this story earlier and realized it was a very big part of me as an EXO-L and is actually the thing I'm with during the EXO hiatus between MAMA era and WOLF era, isn't that funny? lol I actually miss those times when the fandom felt so peaceful. To tell you honestly, I did have an ending chapter for this but then my laptop was accidentally re-formated and all my files were gone including that chapter. I tried to write it again but nothing happened and I've lost the will to write mainly because the inspiration for this story which is Luhan-ge actually left EXO and I was slowly losing all my feels for EXO that time. Even after Call me Baby, Love Me Right and Sing for you promotions, I was still on hiatus as an EXO-L just because it didn't feel the same as before. It's not that I don't like them anymore, I'm still EXO's fan but I guess not that hardcore anymore. I've been more hooked on VIXX, and new groups such as iKON and Day6 lately though. Nevertheless, I'm still supporting EXO from a far and I'm so proud of their achievements individually and as a group, they're a big part of my life so I won't easily let go of them for sure.

Anyways, I really want to thank all of you beautiful people who have been with me since the start. Those who have read this story, those who subscribed and commented and a few who have messaged me, I love you all!!

Thank you! Oh and I wish I could write another fanfiction again, I kind of missed writing stuff. haha well, bye for now. ppyong~