020

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwGZt9iT4sY (Listen to this. Well, if you want to. It's the theme of this Chapter XD)


 

The Next Day, like expected the games will precede and they’re outside to hear from Suho about the groupings.

“Oh please please please don’t partner me with Baekhyun hyung” Sehun demands.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes “Not with Chanyeol please” he also demands.

“Okay….Baekhyun and Chanyeol” Suho announced.

“Damn it…I said not with Chanyeol!” Baekhyun groans.

“Watch your mouth Baekhyun” Suho says.

“Yes not with Baekhyun hyung! Not with Baekhyun hyung!” Sehun cheered.

“Hey Baby Smurf…you’re my partner today” Chanyeol teases Baekhyun.

“Whatever Dumbo” Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

“Kyungsoo and Hwayoung”

“Oh so the Boy Scout and Girl Scout are partners today” Kai says and Kyungsoo and Hwayoung smiles at each other.

“Kai and Lay”

Then Kai rushes to Lay’s side.

“Hyung if this is going to be a Dance Competition we can totally win it!” Kai says.

“Yeah I agree” Lay chuckles.

“Sehun and Seyoo”

“Yay~ Noona!” Sehun went beside Seyoo hugging her.

“Hey Sehun…” Seyoo smiles.

In the other side, Luhan’s face darkens.

*I don’t like the idea of Sehun and Seyoo being partners* He thought.

“Lastly, Tao and Luhan”

“Hey gege you’re my partner” Tao says.

“I don’t feel like joining today” Luhan said crossing his arms on his chest.

“But gege…” Tao whines.

“Can’t you just join by yourself?” Luhan says.

“He can’t Luhan…This is by partner” Suho said.

“Aish Okay” Luhan says and left.

Baekhyun slaps Chanyeol who was pestering him while he’s observing his Luhan hyung.

*Luhan hyung’s in a bad mood today* he thought.


When the game started, everyone was with their partners.

For today’s game, the theme is Knowledge meaning questions were asked and some things that are educational.

The first one is they have to answer a question then jump rope for ten times and then find the candy in the plate with flour using their mouth then whistle.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s question was “The Eiffel Tower is located in Korea. Yes or No?”

“This is one hard question” Chanyeol scratches his head.

Baekhyun gave him a smack. “Park Chanyeol it’s No! Eiffel Tower is in Paris” He nags.

“Oh really? I’m sorry” Chanyeol laughs and they proceed on with jumping rope.

Seyoo and Sehun’s question was “The Earth is the center of the universe. Yes or No?”

“No…It’s Sehun…I mean Sun!” Sehun jokes.

“Aish Come on…” Seyoo ruffles his hair as they also proceed on jump roping.

Meanwhile, Tao and Luhan are still on their question.

“Gege our question is there are 7 continents in the world. Yes or No?” Tao says to Luhan.

Luhan just gave him a nod, his attention is with Seyoo and Sehun.

“Hey gege are you listening?” Tao asks.

“Huh? Ye-yeah” Luhan says and they also proceed to jump roping.

Kai and Lay was now on jump roping but they can’t seem to finish because Kai was laughing so hard watching Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Sorry Lay hyung…just look how hilarious those two are” Kai keeps on laughing.

“I know right” Lay answers.

“Chanyeol come on…don’t step on my feet!” Baekhyun shouts.

“You’re so small!” Chanyeol says, shouting too.

“You’re so uhhhh curse that height of yours!” Baekhyun groans.

Seyoo and Sehun were struggling too.

“Sehun…here’s what you’re going to do just keep up with the pace okay?” Seyoo instructs.

“Nae…we have to win this!” Sehun says.

Luhan’s eyes were still glued to Seyoo and Sehun, he won’t even laugh or something, he keeps on that poker face.

“Hey hyung…we have to jump rope” Tao says, trying to get his attention.

“Huh? Oh right” Luhan said, taking hold of the jump rope but when they’re going to start someone had already won the game.

It’s Hwayoung and Kyungsoo.

“Aish Kyungsoo hyung I didn’t know you’re good at games!” Kai says.

“Well, my partner is good…” Kyungsoo said smiling at Hwayoung.

“You’re good too!” Hwayoung smiles.


The next game was solving a rubix cube.

The other guys immediately looked at Luhan, knowing he’s very good with this.

“This is a piece of cake for Luhan gege” Lay says.

Seyoo stares at Luhan; she had been stealing glances at him since the game started.

Somehow, she wanted them to be partners for today’s game.

*Now I’ll see how he solves this* Seyoo thought holding the rubix cube.

“Hey Luhan hyung” Tao pokes Luhan who’s mind is still in EXO planet.

“Huh? What?” Luhan asked.

“The next game is solving a rubix cube” Tao says, handing him the cube.

“Oh okay” he answered and when the game started he immediately puts his attention on it.

The others were not even interested on solving theirs since they know Luhan will win this so they just watched him.

After 29 seconds, Luhan finished solving the cube placing it in the table.

“Luhan hyung is really good!” Kai says.

Seyoo stares at him, amazed.

“You know if I’m beside Luhan hyung he’d probably finished that in a minute” Sehun whispers.

“Huh?” Seyoo seems to not hear what he said.

“Nothing” Sehun smiled.

“Okay 10 minutes break” Suho announces.


Seyoo is sitting by herself since Sehun is busy playing with Kai. She’s thinking twice if she should go and approach Luhan who’s also sitting there alone.

*Should I or Should I not?* She thought.

“I should” she mumbles and slowly walks to Luhan, her heart beating fast.

She takes a sit next to Luhan.

“Uhh Hey XiaoLu…” She says, almost in a whisper.

Luhan just looks at her, not saying a word and not even smiling.

“Oh uhh here” Seyoo hands him a bottled water.

Luhan gave her a nod and takes it from her.

*Why is he so quiet? I’m going crazy here* Seyoo thought mentally face palming herself.

“Hey I don’t remember you being quiet like this…No teasing eh?” Seyoo chuckles but Luhan just looks at her making it very awkward.

*This is so…uhhh I’m really going crazy!* She thought mentally slapping herself.

“So uhhh I saw how you solve the cube earlier…just like you said you’re a pro” Seyoo says and smiles at him.

“You should go back to Sehun” Luhan finally speaks but after that he stands up and left Seyoo.

“Huh? Wa-wait Luhan…” Seyoo says but Luhan was already walking away from her.

“Ughh he’s making me crazy” Seyoo sighs, ruffling her hair.


Luhan who just left Seyoo was deep in thought.

*She’s having fun with Sehun and now she’ll approach me like that? Psssh* He thought.

“I don’t even want to join while I see them like that” Luhan mumbles.

“Hey hyung!” Baekhyun beamed.

“Yah! Don’t come just like that!” Luhan says.

“Hey hey hey…hyung why are you so moody today?” Baekhyun asked.

“Leave me alone Baekhyun”

“Seyoo and Sehun?” Baekhyun smirks.

“I don’t know what you’re saying” Luhan says, trying to ignore him.

“You’re jealous…” Baekhyun teases.

“No” Luhan plainly answers.

“You don’t want them together because they’re making you jealous….” Baekhyun added.

“No”

“Luhan hyung is jealous…Luhan hyung is jealous” Baekhyun chants.

“Aish...Okay I’m jealous…Now what?” Luhan said, annoyed.

“Yes...Yes…I just made you tell hyung! You love her already right? That’s why you’re jealous” Baekhyun says, jumping up and down.

Luhan walks faster leaving Baekhyun but Baekhyun keeps on pestering him.

“You love her right? You love her? And you just want her by yourself right? Right?” Baekhyun keeps on saying.

“Yes, I love her and she’s only mine…happy now?” Luhan says, stopping on his tracks.

“So are you going to confess and officially ask her to be your girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked.

“No” Luhan answers.

“What? Why?” Baekhyun frowns.

“I mean not yet okay?” Luhan says, with an angry look at Baekhyun.

“Come on hyung…” Baekhyun whines.

“Just leave me alone Baekhyun!” Luhan yells.

“Hyung….hyung…” Baekhyun says still following Luhan who is very annoyed by now.


Meanwhile, Seyoo was still sitting back there with a frown on her face.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Hwayoung asks, sitting beside her.

“He’s ignoring me…” Seyoo pouts.

“Oh really? Why?” Hwayoung pats her on the back.

“I don’t know…Did I do something wrong?” Seyoo asks.

“I don’t think so” Hwayoung answers.

“But why is he like that? Ughh he’s driving me crazy!” Seyoo stomps her feet.

“You really like him don’t you?” Hwayoung asks.

“Maybe? I don’t know” Seyoo sighs.

“You love him already don’t you?” Hwayoung continued.

“No…I mean I don’t know…” Seyoo answers.

“I think you should tell him you like him”

“And give him cupcakes too?” Seyoo asks.

“Not funny…” Hwayoung says, both of them thinking of that time when Hwayoung still likes Luhan.

“But that’s how you confessed to him right?” Seyoo tries not to laugh.

“I’m serious here…you should tell him you like him…and it’s your choice on how you’ll tell him…you already know him as if you two have been together since birth” Hwayoung stated the fact.

“It’s just…What if he doesn’t feel the same way?” Seyoo pouts.

“I don’t think so…Someone told me that he likes you too”

“Who?”

“Your Fairy godmother…” Hwayoung chuckles, currently thinking of Baekhyun.

Seyoo laughs. “But what if he rejects me?”

“Then it’s his lost right?”

“Yeahh…It’s his lost” Seyoo smiles.


[A/N] Oh hey hey hey~

How is everyone? Mehehe

How's this Chapter? Lol this is very rushed. I wrote it this morning...I woke up 6am.. LOL I never wake up that early XD usually it's 12nn XD

Sooo???? What do you think of this Chap.?

YEAAAAAAAAH IT'S THE 20TH! YES YES? 

Well, main topic and theme is JEALOUSY. LOL See what I did there?

Obviously, BOTH OF THEM LIKES EACH OTHER NOW. BUT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Oh and Baekhyuuunn's mission is success. XD

Okay I should shut up.

Comment juseyoooo ^^

 Ppyong ppyong*

And Btw, The game It's based on Infinite's ranking king but the Rubix cube part yeah just thought of it XD

And One more thing, ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS FANFICTION. 

WO AI NI~ XIE XIE TAJA *bows*

I'll go now.... Annyeong.. Ppyong*