026

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

 

Today, Luhan asked Ms. Lee if he and Seyoo can go absent school today and of course she agreed its Luhan were talking about here.

Seyoo was working on her study desk “Ahh I hate Suho oppa” She groans as she ruffles her hair in frustration.

Luhan who was on her bed eating chips, chuckles “Why hate Suho hyung?” he asks.

“He knows I have a lot of work to do and he gives us Trigonometry Homework?” Seyoo sighs.

“Why? Don’t know what to do with it?” Luhan asked, munching some chips in his mouth.

“Are you done with yours?” She asks.

“Of Course” He proudly says.

“Ughh curse you” she mumbles and Luhan just laughs.

“I hate Suho oppa, I hate trigonometry, I hate you…” She yells.

“Yah! I didn’t even do anything to you” Luhan complains.

“You’re laughing at me” She pouted.

Luhan stands up and walks to her. He faced her looking at her doe-like eyes.

“Want me to do it for you then?” Luhan says.

“Of course! Do it! Do it!”

“On one condition” Luhan smirks.

“Oh don’t tell me…” Seyoo mumbles.

“I’ll do it for you if you kiss me” Luhan says.

Seyoo blushed “Andwae” she said.

“Okay just do it yourself then” Luhan crosses his arm on his chest.

“Wait…just on the cheek okay?” Seyoo says.

“Aniyo…here” he says, pointing at his lips.

Seyoo blushed more. “Andw—“her words were cutted when Luhan steals a quick peck on her lips.

“Now give me that” Luhan says as he gets her notebook from her.

Seyoo was speechless, blushing ten times than before while Luhan was smiling widely.


The Next day, on Break time Seyoo, Sehun and N meet up each other at the Library to discuss about what they come up with.

Seyoo and Sehun bowed at N and he bowed back.

“Annyeonghaseyo N-sshi” she greeted.

“Nae, so should we start?” he asks.

She gave a nod “So far I came up with this” and then they discussed about it as both of them explains their ideas while Sehun was just nodding pretending to get what they’re talking about.

“So of course we’ll still have the competitions” N says.

“In all kinds of sports if possible” Seyoo added.

“Hey Sehun are you listening?” Seyoo whispers to Sehun.

“Ahh yeah noona” he answers but honestly he’s not listening since he’s been texting Kai.

To: Kkamjong

Hey, it’s boring here!

Sehun’s phone vibrated signaling a text message.

Fr: Kkamjong

Just ditch noona…Go back here and let’s eat hotdogs!

Sehun hides his phone under the table, typing in his reply.

To: Kkamjong

I can’t! She’ll be mad… Help me pls. (T^T)

He sent and as if Kai’s help was already here as Sehun saw Luhan coming in their way.

“Hey Babe!” Luhan said with a loud voice.

Seyoo looked up when she heard Luhan and hurriedly went to him.

“Yah Luhan! What are you doing here?” Seyoo slapped him in the arm.

Sehun clings onto Luhan. “Thank god you’re here hyung…just replace me…Bye” Sehun says and runs for it.

Seyoo and Luhan look at Sehun as he runs. “What just happened?” he asks.

“Hey why did you call me babe? And this is a library so lower your voice” Seyoo glares at him.

“Don’t you forget we own this school so it’s okay and hey I’m your boyfriend” he answered back.

“Not yet my boyfriend” she corrected.

“Ah Damn it” Luhan mumbles.

“Watch your mouth” Seyoo gave him a whack in the head.

“Ouch that hurts…” He whined.

Seyoo glares at him more.

“Uhmm” N mumbles interrupting them.

“Who are you?” Luhan asks, with an annoyed face.

“Luhan, this is N I’m working with him for the Annual Sports Festival” Seyoo says.

“N? Is that even a Name?” Seyoo slaps Luhan’s arm hearing what he said.

“Eh I’m Sorry N-sshi…Excuse us for a minute” Seyoo slightly smiles at N who had no expression at all.

“Luhan what are you doing?” Seyoo asks him.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” Luhan crosses his arms on his chest.

“Why are you like this?”

“You didn’t even tell me you’re going to work with someone and to add up to it you’re working with a guy”

“I don’t see anything wrong with it Luhan…What’s your problem?”

“At least you should’ve said it to me”

“Do I even need to tell every single thing to you every time Luhan?”’

“You don’t get it” Luhan says and rushed out of the Library leaving her.

“Yah Luhan!” she calls him but he ignored her.

Seyoo sighs “I don’t know anymore” she mumbles.

“Hey I’m sorry” N says.

“What? Why are you saying sorry?” Seyoo asks him.

“I see that caused you to have a fight with your boyfriend” N says, looking down.

“No no it’s not your fault…and uhh it’s nothing” Seyoo says.

“I think I should go”

“Oh sure…Sorry N-sshi” Seyoo says.


Lunch Time it was dead silent on their table, everyone was quiet since Seyoo and Luhan were in a bad mood both of them far away with each other and would ignore each other.

Kai nudges Sehun “Hey what happened earlier?” he whispers.

“I don’t know” he shrugs whispering back.

“Sooooo who wants to let me copy their Trigonometry Homework?” Chanyeol spoke, breaking the silence.

The guys glared at him, this is not the time to joke especially when Seyoo and Luhan were in a bad mood.

Baekhyun kicks Chanyeol’s leg under the table causing him to moan in pain silently.

“This is not the time for joking Idiot!” Baekhyun mumbles, glaring at Chanyeol.

“Whatever” he mumbles back.

“Some people can’t even do their own Trigonometry homework” Luhan says, glaring at Seyoo.

Seyoo rolls her eyes; the guys were just staring at the two.

“Well for some reason some people actually VOLUNTEERED to do other people’s Trigonometry homework” Seyoo says, glaring back at Luhan.

“It’s because some people has been complaining about the Trigonometry homework” Luhan said back.

The guys were confused more; of course they don’t know a thing about what the two were saying.

Seyoo gritted her teeth in anger, she stand up and throws her notebook at Luhan hitting him at the head.

The guys were shocked; all of them with wide eyes.

Luhan curses under his breath, looking at Seyoo.

“See you guys later” Seyoo says as she walks out.

“ that hurts…I hate this life” Luhan mumbles as he walks out too.

“Chanyeol hyung this is your fault! Why did you open that topic about Trigonometry Homework?” Kai asks, throwing his hands up high.

“Sorry I didn’t know…” Chanyeol mumbles, scratching his head.

“Don’t you say ‘I didn’t know’ to us …you’re so stupid hyung!” Sehun says.

“Yah! I’m older than you! Don’t you dare call me stupid!” Chanyeol shouts at the maknae.

“What happened to them really?” Lay asks Hwayoung.

Hwayoung shrugs “I don’t know…Seyoo didn’t tell me”

“And Luhan gege won’t even tell us a thing” Tao states the fact.

“Something’s up…” Baekhyun mumbles.

“I guess things were back to the usual now? Noona and hyung are enemies again” Kyungsoo sighs.

All of them look disappointed by now as they went back to class.


After School back at Seyoo’s house, her parents and Luhan’s parents were already there because they arrived today from their business trip.

Seyoo and Luhan didn’t go home together today and Seyoo is the first one to arrive.

“Oh Seyoo-ah, we’re here” Her mom greeted.

She bowed at them politely, smiling at Luhan’s parents.

“Umma, Appa I miss you” She hugged her parents.

“We miss you too Darling” her mom says.

“How are you dear? How are you and Luhan?” Mrs. Xi asked.

“We’re fine…I guess” Seyoo answers, smiling slightly.

“Where is he anyways?” Mr. Xi asked.

Right then, Luhan arrived.

“Oh there he is” Seyoo’s mom says.

Luhan timidly walked near them, bowing politely.

“How are you son?” Mrs. Xi asked as he hugged him.

Seyoo was looking away not even glancing at him.

“I’m fine Mom” he mumbles.

“Did you take care of Seyoo?” his mom asked.

Luhan looked at Seyoo who immediately looked away.

He sighed and gave a nod to his mom.

“Look at you two, you look tired” Seyoo’s mom says.

“Why don’t you guys take some rest first? We’ll catch up with you later” Mr. Xi suggested.

The two sighed in relief and gave a nod.

They bowed and left at the same time but a small gap was between them as they went upstairs.

“Don’t forget to go down for dinner later arasso?” Seyoo’s mom reminded.

They went inside their room not even glancing back at each other.


Seyoo plops down her bed and rolled at her bed, putting her pillow on her face and shouted.

“It’s not my fault right?” She asks herself. “Yeah it’s not my fault”

She shouts again, ruffling her hair.

Right then, her phone vibrated, receiving a text from Hwayoung.

Fr: Hwayoung

Hey what happened? Tell me!

Seyoo calls her immediately.

“Hey…are you okay?” Hwayoung asks.

“Do I sound okay to you?” Seyoo says.

“No so tell me what happened”

“Uhh just a misunderstanding…this will be fix I know” Seyoo sighs.

“It’s about N right?” Hwayoung asks.

“Yeah…”

“I don’t blame Luhan…you really should’ve tell him”

“Okay okay I’m wrong I should have tell him…It’s my fault”

“You see you actually can’t resist him”

“But I hate how he’s getting jealous and possessive”

“Aish…just talk things with him okay?”

“Yeah okay”


Meanwhile, Luhan was playing FIFA 13 at his Ipad.

“Yeah you lose Arsenal!” He says, as he scores.

“Damn this isn’t working” Luhan curses, standing up.

He tried to forget what happened today by playing and shifting his thoughts to other things but it obviously don’t work.

He gets his Iphone, thinking twice if he should call Baekhyun or not but in the end he called him

“Hey Baekhyun” Luhan says on the other line.

“Oh Hyung, do you need anything?” Baekhyun asks.

“Uhh it’s…”

“It’s about Seyoo noona right?”

“Yeah” Luhan sighs.

“You see we had a little fight earlier…”

“And?”

“Because she didn’t tell me she’s working with some guy for that stupid sports festival”

“Ohh so you’re jealous?”

“No…I’m just mad about her not saying a thing about it to me”

“So what are you going to do then?”

“It’s clearly not my fault so I’ll let her apologize first”

“Seriously hyung?”

“Yeah…”

“Okay it’s your choice”

And Luhan hanged up as he said Bye to Baekhyun already.


At Dinner, the two were still dead silent, they’d catch each other’s stare but they would immediately look away.

“How are you and Luhan Seyoo-ah?” Her mom asks her.

Seyoo looks at her “Ughh fine” she answers.

“I heard you two are together now huh?” Luhan’s mom asks.

“Uhmm” Seyoo finds an answer but seems to not get one. Luhan was looking right at her.

“Don’t lie because Jihae told us” Her mom says.

Seyoo looks at Jihae who was at the Kitchen.

“Uhmm yeah uhh we’re together” Seyoo mumbles.

Luhan’s dad gave him a pat on the shoulder “I’m proud of you son” he says.

Luhan just slightly smiled as a response.

“Luhan-ah about you staying here…” His mom spoke.

“He can stay here as long as he want to” Seyoo’s mom butted in.

“Oh okay…” Luhan’s mom smiled.

“Uhmm I actually want to go back home for now” Luhan spoke up.

Seyoo looked at him with confuse eyes, why now when she’s planning on apologizing to him?

“Are you sure?” his mom asked him.

Luhan gave a nod.

“Sure you can Luhan-ah…you can come back here anytime” Seyoo’s dad say and Luhan gave a smile.

“Don’t worry Seyoo-ah you can visit at our house anytime and you can even stay there if you want to” Mrs. Xi says.

“Nae…” Seyoo answers, looking back at Luhan while frowning a bit.


After Dinner, Seyoo was standing in front of Luhan’s door.

She’s thinking twice if she should go knock at his door and go apologize.

Luhan was packing his bag already as his parents wait for him downstairs.

Seyoo decided to knock already but when she was about to Luhan opened the door, his luggage on his hand.

“Uhh uhmm” Seyoo stutters.

Luhan just looks at her and smiled.

“Luhan…” Seyoo whispers.

“I’ll see you at school” He says and walks pass her already.

Seyoo looks down, she looks like she’s about to cry.

She goes downstairs heading for the front door with her parents.

Luhan bowed at her parents and his parents says Bye to her and to them.

They both stare at each other, Luhan smiled but Seyoo was frowning.
He goes in their car, his mom waving goodbye at Seyoo’s parents.

Seyoo watched as their car drives away from their house, a tear fell on her face. “I’m sorry Luhan…” She mumbles.


[A/N] Hey guys Long time no update (T^T")

I'm sorry....

and this chapter ..I'm lame...uhhh what do you think? Comment juseyoooo ^^

Author's mood is not that good today...

it's because of Luhan having a kissing scene in the MV..

uhhh I'm running out of enrgy now. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA screw that. I still LOVE LUHAN WHATEVER HAPPENS.

I'll update soon guys.. Let's wait for the MV okay? and tomorrow their official comeback.. yeeey!

Annyeong~ :)) ppyong*