003

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

3 days after, Seyoo and Hwayoung became friends. They're not classmates you see but every Break and Lunch time and even when going home they're together. So ever since that Incident with Angel-Face Boy a.k.a Luhan according to Hwayoung, every student in the campus seems to hate the two. Everyone's staring daggers at them in the hallway, in the cafeteria...wherever someone sees them. Lucky for them...No I mean Lucky for that Luhan they haven't saw each other around campus or else World War 3 may come.
 
"What's so Special about that Luhan Jerk anyways?" Seyoo asked Hwayoung, irritated about saying that name.
 
"Sssh We're in the Library..Anyways,There's this group Exo" she says.
 
"Exo Solar Planet? Outer space? Aliens?" Seyoo chuckles.
 
"Now that you mention that maybe they derived their name from that" Hwayoung chuckles too.
 
"So What's with that Exo?" Seyoo asks.
 
"They're very famous around the campus..also in other schools. Compose of Six guys: Luhan,Lay and Tao whose nationality is Chinese. Sehun,Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who are Pure Koreans. You know, Typical Flower boys. Handsome, Rich, Talented, Popular..A lot of fangirls." Hwayoung Explains.
 
"Ohhhh I seeeee" Seyoo fakes an amazed expression
 
"I'm not done yet.." Hwayoung gets her Ipad from her bag.
 
"Oh Okay go on.." 
 
 
Hwayoung Shows her a Picture of a guy. Looks like the same age as her. He looks tall, Nicely cut Hair. Good Looks. "Hey He's my Classmate" Seyoo says noticing him.
 
"Park Chanyeol.17 years old. From 4-B,just like what you said he's your classmate.He plays guitar and sings too. His parents own a Music Entertainment therefore he's really that rich. Unlike his friends, he's actually the friendly one, talks to almost everyone in the campus."
 
"Not me though..." Seyoo puts her hand under her chin,bored.
 
 
She again showed another picture. A guy with a Black hair, Captivating smile, His eyes shape like a crescent moon as he smiled. "Ohh Him too! I saw him in my class!" Seyoo says.
 
"Byun Baekhyun. 17 years old. From 4-B, also your classmate. He's Chanyeol's Best friend, they're always together. He sings well and dances too. His Father was a Government Official and his Mother owns a Cosmetics Company. Like Chanyeol, He's very friendly too." 
 
"Ohhh Maybe there's actually someone good in their group.." Seyoo says.
 
 
The next picture was a Younger boy, That's what Seyoo thought. With Blonde and Black hair he had that expressionless face. 
 
"Oh Sehun. 16 years old. From 3-A, He's a junior. The youngest of them all. His parents own a Company that sells Cars. He always had that Poker face but everyone says he totally had that aegyo with him. You're so lucky if you saw that smile of his, which is only present when he's with Exo especially with his bestfriend Luhan."
 
"Ohh The Devil's Best friend" Seyoo evilly smiles.
 
 
Next was a picture of Guy who had different poses, definetly looking like a model.
 
"I bet that guy is Chinese..." Seyoo says pointing at him in the picture.
 
"Huang Zi Tao. Better known by the name Tao. 16 years old. Also From 3-A, Classmates with Sehun. He's here in Korea but his parents were in China. They own a luxurious hotel there. He likes to take Selca's of him that's why he's nicknamed Selca King by his fangirls." 
 
 
Next was a picture of a another guy but he's not facing in front so it's kinda difficult to see his features but he's good looking according to his side profile. "Aren't there any other photos of him?" Seyoo asked.
 
"Zhang Yixing. Better known by his other name Lay. 18 years old. He's very mysterious ..Pictures of him looking at the camera is seldom seen by people not close to him..so yeah. But You saw him already, He's the guy with the dimple, the one who stopped Luhan. He's from 4-A. He's the quiet one, He don't talk to any student except Exo. They say he's a Music Genius, he plays guitar, composes songs but he's also great at dancing."
 
"Ohhhh.." Seyoo yawns.
 
"And last but not the least..."
 
 
"Tsss..Jerk Face.." Seyoo mumbles. *Dang it...He's Looks Good* She thought.
 
"Xi Luhan. 18 years old. He's from 4-A. He's the eldest in Exo and the richest too. He's Handsome, He's smart, Good at Singing and Dancing and he's on top of class..Almost perfect maybe. His mother is the owner of this school while his father owns a big company here in Korea and also in China but I don't know what it is." 
 
"So that's why he's acting like he's the king or something..." Seyoo scoffs.
 
"And He only interacts with Exo..Although he's that Good Looking he never had a girlfriend before.." Hwayoung added.
 
"Psshh...Only a mentally disabled girl would want to be his girlfriend" Seyoo rolls her eyes.
 
"Yeahh.. So I was a mentally disabled girl back then.." Hwayoung jokes.
 
"Naah yeahh.. Anyways, How did you know all of those things about them? Are you their stalker or something?" Seyoo teases.
 
"Yah!! It's not like that..Some of the info are based in the school's website and others were just observations.." Hwayoung Protests.
 
"O-Okay then.." Seyoo just nods. 
 
"Anyways, You know what? Despite of Luhan's Evil Acts, No one has dared to face him but you're an exception.. That's what the students were talking about..You're the first one who stood up against him like that. No wonder why he wasted his precious time with you..I think you should be careful Seyoo he would not stop until he didn't get what he wants.." Hwayoung warns.
 
"What does he want then?"  
 
"Obviously, he would take revenge for what you did to him.. He would not stop until you beg for forgiveness..I can't imagine what embarassment he planned for you.." Hwayoung says.
 
"Well then, I'm not scared of it.. Bring it on!" Seyoo says in a loud voice
"Ssshhh. Be quiet.." The Librarian says to the both of them.
 
"Aisshh Let's just go" Hwayoung said and they left.
 
 

Meanwhile, At Exo's Private Lounge.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was playing pool. Sehun was playing with his Ipad. Tao was busy with his Iphone. Luhan was playing darts by himself and Lay was nowhere to be found.
 
"Gaaaahhh..." Luhan shouts.
 
"What's wrong Hyung?" Sehun asked.
 
"Someone give me that new girl's picture!!" Luhan demanded.
 
"Why? You're going to keep it on your wallet?" Chanyeol teased.
 
"Do you like her Hyung?" Baekhyun added.
 
"I'll put it in the Dart board as a target.. Idiots" He says at the two.
 
"Anyways, Why is your blood boiling when it comes to that girl?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol nods, agreeing at his question.
 
"I Hate that girl..." he hissed.
 
"Because he stood up against you?" Sehun cuts in.
 
"He talks to you bravely?" Tao said.
 
"She's Beautiful that you're falling in love with her?" Chanyeol butted in.
 
"Will you guys shut up!!!" Luhan shouted.
 
"She's one strong girl..and pretty too..I wonder if she's older than me?" Tao says.
 
"Of course she's older than you. She's a Senior. Babo!" Sehun said to Tao, making him roll his eyes.
 
"Aishh.. Finally! Hyung had found his match~" Baekhyun dreamily said.
 
"Shut your mouth before I kill you Baekhyun" Luhan angrily says.
 
"Okay.Okay I'll shut up" Baekhyun says getting away from the older male.
 
"Oh Here's something about her." Tao said getting all the attention.
 
"Choi Seyoo. 17 years old. Transfer Student from Beijing High in China. Her family owns a company here in Korea and China. Hobbies are Photography,Singing, Dancing, Wushu. Dang it..This girl is perfect!" Tao exclaimed.
 
"Hyung she might Wushu you..Better be careful.." Sehun joked.
 
"She's really a perfect match for Luhan Hyung!" Baekhyun once again dreamily said.
 
Chanyeol was nodding. "I agree with Baekhyun!" he shouts but the others especially Luhan ignored him.
 
"I Ain't afraid of that Girl.. She's the one who should be careful.." Luhan said, glaring at Seyoo's picture at Tao's Iphone.
 
"Don't tell me you're planning on something Gege?" Tao asked, worried.
 
"Just wait and see.." Luhan evily smiles.
 

 

[A/N] It's already midnight and I can't sleep (-_-") but anyways I updateddddd *throws bubbletea* *gets wets* '\(@_@)'\

Tell me what you thinkkk of Exo's personality in hereeee??? \[O+O]/ *beee beep bee beep*

Comment comment ^^

And Since Maknae's Birthdaaaay is coming---- Here's the Oh Sehun Kwiyomi *throws lollipops everywhere* %\(^_^)/%

                    

        

        

ISN'T HE CUTEEEEEE? WAAAAHHHH Let's get married Oppa since your only 5 years older than me XD I wish I can teleport to Korea so I can greet him 'Happy Birthday' personally... tsk. fangirl dreams ](T_T)[

I'll updateee soon ^^ bwahbwahahakap XD *slaps myself*