015

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Early in the morning, EXO and Hwayoung were at EXO’s lounge waiting for the mini bus they’ll ride on going to the camp site.

“What did you bring with you hyungs?” Sehun asks his hyungs one by one.

But no one was answering him so what the maknae did is inspect their bags, the boys didn’t care though. Its great Luhan and Seyoo were not here yet so Sehun will not be scolded by Luhan if he ever inspects his bag.

“Hyung? You brought Raw Bacon with you?” Sehun says looking at Baekhyun weirdly.

“What? I’ll cook it there!” Baekhyun protests.

“But you don’t know how to cook...Idiot!” Chanyeol chuckles.

“It’s just frying you Idiot!” Baekhyun gave him a smack in the head.

“And Chanyeol Hyung brought Magazines!” Sehun who is joined by Kai was now laughing hard.

“Ackk...Give me that!” Chanyeol quickly grabs the magazine from them.

“Vitamins...Insect repellant...blah blah” Kai inspects Kyungsoo’s bag.

 

“You’re one prepared boy scout Kyungsoo hyung” Sehun gave thumbs up to D.O.

“Look at Lay hyung...He brought his headphones but forgot his Ipod...” Sehun laughed hard and Kai too.

“Aishh...I forgot again...” Lay face palmed himself.

“Don’t worry gege you can borrow mine” Tao who is hugging his Gucci bag says.

“Too bad we can’t inspect Tao hyung’s Gucci bag” Kai says.
“It’s okay...inside that Gucci bag is another Gucci bag...” Sehun laughs.

“Anyways, where’s Luhan hyung and Seyoo noona?” Tao asks.

“...Still in their house maybe?” Hwayoung answers.

“I think we should call them” Kyungsoo says, dialing Seyoo’s number.


Seyoo and Luhan were still at home, and they were both in their rooms sleeping.

*Dream Girl Sone jabhil deut japhiji anneun~*

“Ahh Still sleepy~” Seyoo mumbles.

*Dream girl Maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo~*

“Gaaah its still earlyyyy~” She whines finally deciding to answer her phone.

“Hello?” She says.

“Noona...its Kyungsoo...Aren’t you going to school yet?” He asks from the other line.

“I’m still sleeping...” She answered.

“And Luhan hyung?”

“Probably sleeping too...I don’t know?” Seyoo mumbles.

“You have to wake up...we’re going to the camp site today remember?” Kyungsoo reminded.
“What? Oh Gosh I forgot...Bye...” Seyoo immediately hangs up, getting up on her bed and rushes to the bathroom.

“Wait, why am I in my room?” Seyoo scratches her head.


“Told you they’re still sleeping...” Sehun says.

“They’re always tardy...that’s a fact...” Baekhyun points out.

“Are they doing it every night?” Chanyeol scratches his head.

Everyone looks weirdly at him.

“What? I mean watching a football match...you erts!” Chanyeol says with wide eyes, grinning like a maniac.

“Park Chanyeol!!!!!!” Everyone shouted.


Meanwhile, Seyoo was done taking a bath and all she have to do is wake up Luhan and tell him to take a bath and their off to school. However, she’s blaming Luhan on why she didn’t wake up early since last night they both stayed up late watching ‘Coming Soon’.

Seyoo went inside his room; it’s actually her first time.

*I thought his room is messy…but I guess I’m wrong* She thought.

She saw Luhan in his bed still sleeping.

She was walks up to him.

“…Yah! XiaoLu Wake Up!” She shook Luhan.

Luhan moans.

“Yah! We’re going to be late!” She shook him again.
“I want to sleep!” Luhan groans, covering his head with his pillow.

“Aishhh…” Seyoo scratches her head.

Then she saw a text message on her phone.

Fr: Baekon

Hey! We’re going! Told you, you need to go now! We’ll see you later then…Enjoy your day with Hyung!

 “LUHAN! Now they left us! Yah wake up now! LUHAN!” Seyoo shouts.

“Relax; I know how to go there… We’ll just follow later okay? I want to sleep…” Luhan answers.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Aishh I was like on panic mode!” Seyoo smacks Luhan with the pillow.
“You didn’t ask right?” Luhan says, getting up from bed and heading for his bathroom.

“Aishhh. Just take a bath will you! You stink!!” Seyoo says.

“I don’t…you can smell me if you like” Luhan goes near her.

Truth enough Luhan still smells good but Seyoo can’t say that in front of him.

“You really stink!” Seyoo walks out of his room.

“What the hell is wrong with her?” Luhan goes inside his bathroom.


Back at the bus we’re Exo and Hwayoung.

“You know? I actually wanted to ride here because of noona but she’s not here” Kai whispers to D.O.

“Yep but we can hang out with her later right?” D.O. says.

“Yeahh” Kai agrees.

“Luhan hyung says they’re just going to follow later” Sehun announces, reading a text message from Luhan.

“Told you they stayed up late” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun.
“You didn’t tell me…” Baekhyun answered, annoyed by Chanyeol.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked him.

“Yep really…so shut up!” Baekhyun nags.


Back at Seyoo’s house, finally Luhan was done and they’re going to follow now.

“XiaoLu, how are we going to go there again?” Seyoo asked for the umpteenth time.

“I called Hajin to get my car” Luhan answers.

“You have a car?” Seyoo asked.

And Soon Hajin came with Luhan’s car…a White Camaro.

“Are you kidding me?” Seyoo’s mouth was left hanging open.

“No…so get on and let’s get going” Luhan said to her.

“XiaoLu! Help me with my bag!” Seyoo demands.
“You can do it yourself…you do martial arts right?” Luhan smirks at her.

“Aishhhh I hate you!” Seyoo then carries her bag and gets on his car.

“Well, I hate you too” Luhan says starting the engine.

Then they left.

After minutes of silence, Seyoo decided to speak because she’s too bored.

“Hey I didn’t know you can drive” Seyoo says.
“What do you think of me? Alien?” Luhan rolls his eyes at her.

“Hmmm I think of you as a Deer…cause you’re a Deer” Seyoo chuckles.
“Not funny” Luhan says.

“Hey! How did I get back in my bed? I was sure I slept in the sofa last night… Did I sleep walk?” Seyoo asks.

“The ghost carried you…” Luhan answers her with a poker face.

“Not funny” Seyoo mimicks what he said earlier.

“I carried you Babo! What are you eating anyways? You’re so heavy!” Luhan said.

“Yah! I’m not heavy! I work out…not like you! You’re a Lazy ” Seyoo said back.

“…Whatever” Luhan says.

*Flashback

Luhan was about to get inside his room while Seyoo was following him.

He looked back at her making her stop on her tracks.

“Yah! Are you going to sleep already?” Luhan asked.

“A-Ani..Wae?” Seyoo answers.

“Want to watch a Movie?” He asked her.
“Uhh…what movie?” She asks him.

“You’ll see…” Luhan then goes inside his room.

“What are you still doing there? You going to watch or not?” Luhan goes back outside, calling her.
“Mwo? We’re watching in your room? OH NO! NO LUHAN!” Seyoo panics, walking backwards.

“It’s actually the first time you called me by my real name…” Luhan smirks.

“Yah XiaoLu I’m not going to watch a movie…in your room...with you…alone…the two of us…just…no” Seyoo says, freaking out.

“Babo! It’s not like I’m going to do anything with you okay? Let’s watch in the living room then…” Luhan says, carrying the CD and goes downstairs leaving her.

“Yah! Wait for me…”

As soon as they went down, Luhan started the movie and sat down next to her.

“Yah you’re too close XiaoLu!” Seyoo demanded.

Luhan ignores her and pays attention to the movie.

“Co-Coming Soon?” Seyoo Stutters.

“Yep” Luhan answers.

“You know what…I’m sleepy now...I should go sleep in my room now” Seyoo says about to stand up.

Luhan stops her. “Now where’s the girl who knows martial arts huh?” He teases.

“Do you think I can actually Wushu that ghost?” Seyoo jokes. “Although I can Wushu you…” she mumbles.

“Yah! Are you saying I’m a Ghost?” Luhan glares at her.
“Yep…Maybe” Seyoo nods.

“Pssh…You’re just scared right? Can’t even watch this movie” Luhan teases her again.
“Yah! I’m not scared…Come on play it already…” Seyoo sat beside him again.

“Okay then…” Luhan chuckles.

Minutes after, Luhan was focusing on the movie, and yet he can’t hear Seyoo screaming or reacting.

Soon he saw Seyoo was sleeping, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“She’s not kidding when she said she’s already sleepy” Luhan smiles.

He turned off the T.V and carried Seyoo, bridal style.

“She’s lighter than I Imagined” Luhan mumbles as he goes upstairs.

He was actually heading for his room.

*WHAT AM I THINKING? AISHH* He thought as he went inside Seyoo’s room.

She put her on her bed, covering her with her blanket and he makes sure she’s comfortable.

“I don’t like how you sleep” Luhan mumbles as if Seyoo was hearing what he’s saying.

He quietly left and headed for his room.

*end of flashback


[A/N] Ni Hao~ I updated. hihihi ^^ 

Wassup??? 

Wieee.. I feel good today :)

What do you think of Chapter 15? Tell me Tell me.. Comment juseyo ^^

 I can't believe I'm already on Chapter 15 ^^ WAAAHH \(*^*)/ *ruffles hair*

And I'm also thinking of making a new poster but I'm too lazy for that now. HAHAHAHA *slaps myself*

And Oh sehun I just thought...You guys have Twitter and FB accnt?

Will you add/follow me? LOL I really really want to be friends with you guys~ hahahakap *smiles widely*

Here it is : https://twitter.com/Luhanologist / http://www.facebook.com/OhMyExo

I'll accept it right away and I'll follow back... Just mention that you had know me here? XD Kamsahabnida~ *bows and blinks eyes ten times*

Anyways, Annyeong~ I'll update tomorrow if I can :))

Peace v(*^*)