013

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

It was a lovely morning......but not for the two.

"Xiao Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seyoo shouts.

Luhan just ignores her and continues to walk his way outside.

"Yah Stop right there! What did you do with my phone?!?!" Seyoo yells at him.

"I hate your phone case so I bought you a new one.." Luhan calmly says.

"What the hell.." Seyoo examines it. It was plain white but she saw small letters embossed in the phone case. 'LH'

"You like it?" Luhan teasingly said.

"Aishhh..asdfghjkl" Seyoo sighs upon seeing Luhan's Phone with the same case and saw the letters embossed in it. 'SY'

"Anyways..." Luhan walks near her.

"Yah! Don't go near me!" Seyoo said and Luhan just gets her phone.

Tapping on its screen he warned "Don't ever rename my number or else goodbye to your SHINee merchandise" Luhan smiled and gave back her phone.

"My Handsome Luhan..." Seyoo's eyes almost pops out of their sockets.

"...Yah! What are you doing? We’re going to be late...Slowpoke!" Luhan shouts.

"Aisshhh. Just wait for it...I'll kill you" Seyoo mumbles following Luhan inside the car.


 

Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Lay were walking out of the Dance Studio.

"Baek have you heard of it?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun.

"What?" He asks him too obvious he had no idea what it is.
"I heard there were new students..." Chanyeol says.

"And why do we care about that?" Lay asks putting his headphones on his neck.

"Yeah what’s with it?" Baekhyun asks too.

"According to what I heard one is a good dancer... and the other one is a good singer" Chanyeol explains.

"Are they Idols or something?" Baekhyun asks with an irritated look.

"Nope... I heard they're from States.."

"Then?" Lay says, he's not interested about it.

"Nothing.. I was just telling it to you guys" Chanyeol chuckles.

"Aish...I'm so not listening to you again" Baekhyun mumbles.


 

Sehun and Tao was walking their way to the room together when they spotted Hwayoung.

"Oh Hey Noona.. You're early..." Tao said to her.

"Uhh But I'm always early..." Hwayoung said.

"Ohh Really...Sorry, I didn't know" Tao said and sat down his chair.

"It's okay.." Hwayoung said.

"How long have you been friends with Seyoo noona?" Sehun asked sitting in the chair beside her.

"Uhh Do you remember that day I was going to give uhmm Luhan those cupcakes.." Hwayoung said, embarassed.

"Ohh So you've just met that day? I thought you and Seyoo noona were long time friends" Sehun says.

"Hey what about me?" Seyoo asked, who just entered the room with Luhan following her behind.

"They're saying you don't look good with your blonde hair" Luhan says sitting at his usual seat.

Seyoo glares at Luhan and looks back at Sehun.

"I was just asking Hwayoung noona about how you two met..." Sehun explains.

"Ahhh. Oh I almost forgot...I never had the chance to get your number Hunnie" Seyoo gets her phone in her pocket, asking for Sehun's phone number.

Hwayoung's eyes darted into Seyoo's new phone case...the letters 'LH' quickly caught her attention. She look back at Luhan who was busy with his Iphone and saw the same phone case but with different letters embossed 'SY'. She can't help not to frown.

"Thanks Hunnie. Hey Hwayoung are you okay?" Seyoo asked her.

"Yeah... I'm fine" Hwayoung answers.

"Hey Guys!" Baekhyun greeted.

Now 8 of them were now present in the room and were only waiting for their teacher to come.

"Oh Yah Have you heard?" Chanyeol gets the attention of everyone.

"What again Park Chanyeol? Stop blabbering about some nonsense we don't care about" Baekhyun nags at his best friend.

"It's not about what I said earlier okay?" Chanyeol says to Baekhyun.

"Okay then what is it?" Baekhyun hissed.

"There's going to be some School announcement later after Lunch" Chanyeol said.

"Ohh Okay then" Everyone nods.

"Hey I heard there's new guys...Class 3-A.." Tao announced.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun "I'm not the only one you see.."

Baekhyun just ignored him.

"Transferee from the States.." Sehun said.

"Oh really?" Seyoo asks.

"and What? You're going to flirt with them?" Luhan glares at her.

"Yes..Any problem with that?" Seyoo glares back at him.

"You! Aren't you ashame of yourself" Luhan was about throw his book at her.

"Psshh says the guy who flirted with a cashier girl" Seyoo rolls her eyes and Luhan ignores her.

"Waaahh Look how sweet they are.." Baekhyun dreamily says.

"Are you some kind of Fairy godmother or something?" Hwayoung asked him.

"Yah!" Baekhyun slightly slap her hands.


 

It was finally Lunch time and they headed for the cafeteria.

Seyoo was busy tapping her Iphone's screen on her way to their usual table. Luhan who was behind her was busy with his phone too.

Baekhyun and Sehun who was already sitting at their place examine the two.

"Hyung, I think they're just trying to confuse us... I bet they're in a relationship already" Sehun said.

"I agree...Do you know something about those couple phone case?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah...Luhan hyung bought those yesterday...he says it's just for teasing Seyoo noona" Sehun says.

"Psshh.. I think Luhan likes her... I saw LH with Seyoo's and SY with Luhan's" Baekhyun said.

"Woah Hyung did those? I didn't know..." Sehun said but their conversation was cutted by a sudden yell.

"NOONA!!!" A guy shouts and hugs Seyoo.

Sehun and Baekhyun were shocked. On the other hand, Seyoo was surprised too and don't forget Luhan who was with an angry expression.

"Yah! Who the hell are you to hug her?" Luhan yells pushing the guy off of Seyoo.

"and Who are you?" The guy asked looking at Luhan.

"Yah! I asked you first!" Luhan was about to give him a punch but Seyoo stopped her.

"Jong In?" Seyoo says. "What are you doing here?" she added.

"I just transferred noona.." The Slightly tanned guy, Jong In said.

"Who is he?" Luhan asked Seyoo.
"Heyy Kaiiii why did you left me!" Another guy yells calling Jong In.

"Kyungsoo?? You're here too?" Seyoo says to the other guy.

"Oh Hey Noona!" Kyungsoo with the big cute eyes greeted.

"Who are they?" Luhan getting impatient, asked her again.
"They're my cousins.." Seyoo finally answered.

And soon all of them were sitting at their usual table.

"So you two are her cousins?" Hwayoung asked confuse about what's happening because she's not there earlier.

"Yep. I'm Kim Jong In but I prefer to be called by the name Kai"

"And I'm Do Kyungsoo..You can call me Kyungsoo or just D.O."

"Ohh" All said and they started to introduce themselves.

"Waahh Now there will be another one who will call me Hyung!" Tao whined after asking Kai's age.

"I'm still the maknae!" Sehun cheered.

"And Hey Lay Hyung he likes dancing too!" Baekhyun says.

"Want to go dance in my Dance Studio sometime?" Lay said to Kai.

"Sure...” Kai answered showing his excitement.

"Hey Noona..Who is he?" Kyungsoo asks, pointing at Luhan who was beside Seyoo.

"Ohh Him? He's Luhan.." Seyoo says leaving the 'fiancé thingy' unsaid.

Luhan who was sitting beside her hears the conversation and answers.

"I'm her fiancé" Luhan smiled.

"What? You're engaged Noona?" Kai and Kyungsoo said with a shocked expression.

(A/N: Imagine the O_O Kyungsoo eyes XD )

Seyoo facepalms herself and sighs. "Ahh yeaah"

"Oh Well then, Nice meeting you Luhan Hyung Take care of our Noona" Kyungsoo said.

"Or else you'll see stars floating above you okay?" Kai added.

All of the guys laughed and Luhan gave them a look "Not funny" he shouts. Seyoo just gave her a teasing smile.

"How about we all go to the auditorium to hear the announcement?" Chanyeol says.

And all of them proceed to the Auditorium.


[A/N] Finally I updateeeeddd!!!!!!

Waaahhhh Let's welcome Kyungsoo and Kai *throws confetti*

I'm really trying my best so that every member would be in the story...Err and so far that's what I can think of? Cousins ehh? LOL

2 down...4 to go. Mehehehe ^^

Double Update for today :)) Cause I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Check out my Infinite fic...It's updated too..

Thanks .. ppyong! \[*^*]/