005

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

"Hyungs wait for me..." The Maknae whines.
It was a Saturday Afternoon, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao were out in the streets of Myeongdong today. Chanyeol suddenly wanted to go out and have fun.
"Walk fast Sehun!" Baekhyun says to him.
"You're such a slowpoke Maknae" Chanyeol tease.
"I'AM NOT!" Sehun argued.
"YOU ARE!" Chanyeol argued back.
"Oh hey Isn't that Seyoo noona?" Tao said. 
"Where?" The other three said looking at where Tao was looking.
"Oh Yeah It's her....and she's with the President of our fanclub" Baekhyun seriously says.
Sehun burst into laughter at what Baekhyun said.
"What's so funny about what I said?" Baekhyun asked.
"We actually have a fanclub hyung?" Sehun asked, stopping himself from laughing again.
"Naah I was just joking..." Baekhyun answered, laughing in the process.
"She's her friend right?" Chanyeol said.
Tao nodded. "Why don't we go talk to them?" he suggested.
Then they approach them.
"Seyoo!" Chanyeol called, being the 'friendly' one.
"Oh Hey Chanyeol....and the others.." Seyoo awkwardly greeted.
"Hi Noona!!" Tao and Sehun chimed.
"Noo-Noona?" Seyoo stutters, scratching her head in the process.
"Because you're older than Us" They said in unison.
"Oh Okay..." Seyoo smiled a bit but still was shocked about the Noona calling thing.
"I'm Sorry about them.." Baekhyun said, grining at her.
"It's Okay..Uhh You know..We're Busy with ..Uhh Something.." Seyoo says.
"Oh Are we disturbing you? Sorry We'll go now" Chanyeol says bowing at her.
"No..Its not like that..We'll go first. Bye..See you at school guys" Seyoo smiled at them, pulling Hwayoung with her as they left.
"Is Noona avoiding us?" Sehun asked.
"Yeah I think so.." Baekhyun says and was about to walk off.
"I Think it's Girl Things.." Chanyeol was stopping himself from laughing.
"What? Why?" The others asked.
"Look around you guys.." Chanyeol said.
As they look around, They can't stop themselves from laughing. 
"Oh I get it...That's why Seyoo Noona was that shy and wanted to go already.." Tao said, still laughing.
They were actually infront of a Lingerie shop. So basically Seyoo and Hwayoung bought something....there.
"Let's just go..." Baekhyun suggested and they walk off.
 

Seyoo and Hwayoung was now at a Bubble Tea shop.

"Aishh. I can't take the embarassment..I Hope they won't realize what just happened" Seyoo sighs.
"I Didn't know they were playful like that..." Hwayoung said her thoughts out loud.
"What?"
"Oh Uhh Nothing..."
"Okay.." Seyoo takes a sip at her Bubble Tea.
"You know what..Luhan Loves Bubble Tea and He Likes Taro too..just like you" Hwayoung says.
"What?" Seyoo choked on some pearls.
"Are you okay?" Hwayoung worringly asks.
"Yeah Yeah I'm fine" She answers.
"Sometimes I also think You and Luhan were compatible for each other..." Hwayoung suddenly says.
"What are you saying? He's my Mortal Enemy!" Seyoo Protests.
"Haven't you heard of 'The More you Hate The More you Love'?? Don't blame me if one day you'll realized you have fallen hard for him" 
"I will never fall for that Jerk! NEVER!" Seyoo said.
"Okay Whatever you say.." Hwayoung said, taking a sip at her Bubble Tea.
 

Sunday, The whole Exo was at Luhan's House. They were watching a Football match at Luhan's theater screen like television. It was Manchester United vs. Manchester City.

"Hyung! Do you know that Seyoo likes Football and she's a fan of Manchester United too...just like you" Baekhyun says to Luhan who was focused in the game.
"What? How did you know?" Luhan asked, not really that interested...or maybe yes.
"She's my classmate right? We're seated in the back and I once saw her with her earphones on watching Manchester United's Football match on her Iphone" Baekhyun explains.
"So what?" Luhan boringly asked.
"I really think She's the perfect match for you Hyung" Baekhyun says.
"No" he plainly answered.
"I'm not going to be surprise if one day you'll come to us telling about how you've fallen hard for her" Baekhyun said to his Hyung.
"Never gonna happen Baekhyun.." he replied.
"Okay..I'll just shut up" Baekhyun stopped talking.
 

 

[A/N] Shortttt Update Guysss..I'm not in good condition today.. because of uhh errr girl problems (-_-")

Anyways, Fanaccnts of Sehun's birthday party is killing meeeee \(*.*)/

 Luhan? Dancing to Sistar's Alone? OHH LEMME DIE NOW! [T.T] Teleport to Korea! :LUHAN LEMME KES U!

   YOU!!!!

Are going to comment! :3 You're going to comment right? kekekeke *throws myungsoo*

 I Don't what I'm saying? @.@ 

Tell me guys~ By any chance, Do you like Seyoo and Luhan Couple? *beeee beep beee beep*

Mehehehe :"> I'll go now okay? I'm dizzzzyyyy.. I'll update when I feel better :"> Wait for meee? ILOVEYOU GUYS!