010

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

That night after the dinner, Luhan was in his room holding his Ipad. He seems to be spacing out.
 
*Flashback
 
"Yah Where are you taking me!!!??? Let go!" Seyoo shouted making the other people look at them.
"Will you shut up.." Luhan said as they stopped near the stairs, far from all the people.
Seyoo was just looking at him. "What?" He asked. Seyoo then looks at their hands still intertwined.
Luhan let's go and faces the other side.
"Sooo Why did you bring me here?" Seyoo asked.
"Nothing.." Luhan says about to walk away.
"Hey..Where are you going?" Seyoo smirks stopping Luhan by holding his hand.
"Getting away from your Ugly face" He said without any expression, pulling his hand from her grip.
"Yaaaah!" Seyoo stomps her feet in irritation.
Walking his way back to the table, Luhan finds himself smiling. He brushed his hair in frustration and deeply sighs. *I'm going insaneeee* he thought.
 
*end of flashback
 
Luhan heard a knock on his door, making him go back in the real world.
"You may come in" he said.
"Son..Am I disturbing you?" His mom asked, sitting on his bed.
"Ahh No" 
"I have something to tell you.."
"What is it?" 
"You need to pack all your things..since tomorrow we'll be going on the trip.." His Mom said.
"Am I coming with you?" He asked, not really that interested.
"No..your staying in another house while were away.." 
"What? But I don't want to..I can't take care of myself here.." Luhan protests.
"No buts Luhan!" 
"Aishh. Okay okay..Can you go now? I'll pack my things." Luhan sighed.
When it really comes to his Mom decisioning on things he can't argue anymore.
"Okay..We'll give you a ride there tomorrow okay?
"Hmm" Luhan just gave a nod when his Mom left.
"Aishh. Choi Seyoo, Suspended for 2 weeks, Living in a new house for a 2 months.. Damn I hateeee my life!" Luhan throws his pillow.
 

That morning, Luhan was still sleeping...He's awake but he didn't want to wake up yet because he didn't want to leave.

"Luhan! Are you done?" His mom shouted outside of his room.
"Hmmm" He responded.
"Don't tell me you're still in bed.." His mom shouts opening his door.
"Luhan! Get up already! We need to go!" His mom shakes him.
"Mom! I Don't want to go!" Luhan whined, hiding under his bed sheets.
"I'll cut off your allowance young man!" His mom warned.
 "Argghhh Okay okay I'll get up.." Luhan groaned and went to his bathroom, closing the door with a bang.
"Aish that Kid" His Mom sighed and left.
 

Seyoo was walking down the stairs on her way to the dining table for breakfast.

"Good Morning~" She greeted everyone with a smile.
"You seem to be in a good mood Darling.." Her mom said.
"Nae, and Oh I'll go jogging after breakfast" She said.
"Seyoo we'll be going in the airport for our flight after this.." Her Dad said.
"Hmmm Okay" She nods.
After their breakfast, Seyoo walks with her parents in the front door.
"Mom, Dad I'll Miss you..Take care on your trip!" Seyoo hugs her parents.
"You take care Seyoo..Don't burn the house okay?" Her Mom reminded.
"Of course I won't..Ahh wait I forgot my Ipod" Seyoo said and went back to her room to get her Ipod.
 

Luhan with his parents we're on their limousine on their way to the house where Luhan was going to stay.

When they arrived his parents told him to get his luggage.
"Dad..Is this another house of ours? Why didn't I know about this?" Luhan asked.
"Because it's not our House Luhan" His Dad said.
Luhan was carrying his luggage, following his parents.
When someone greeted them.
"Oh Mr. and Mrs. Xi you're here.. Welcome!" Mrs. Choi greeted while Mr. Choi was beside him.
Luhan was surprised. *WHAT IS THIS? TELL ME THIS IS NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS* Luhan facepalmed himself.
"Luhan be polite and greet your future in-laws" His mom ordered.
"FUTURE IN-LAWS???" Luhan shouts loosing his grip on his luggage.
"Hey Mom,Dad Do I need to come with you in the----" Seyoo walks out of the house and stops when she saw Luhan.
"Yah! What are you doing hereee??!!!!" She shouted.
"I Don't know!!!" Luhan also shouted at her.
"Luhan will be staying in our house while we're on the trip darling" Seyoo's Mom approached her.
"WHAT? NO!!!!" Both of them yelled in unison.
"We'll go now... take care you two.. You both have your allowance to go shop for food okay?" Their parents ride their cars and left the two still flabbergasted.
"What the hell just happened?" Luhan brushes his hair in frustration.
"Gooosssh I Don't know anymore" Seyoo whined going inside the house.
"Yaaaahhh!!!!" Luhan then followed her inside the house, carrying his luggage.
"Why are you following me?" Seyoo stomps her feet.
"Didn't you heard them? I'AM.GOING.TO.STAY.HERE!" Luhan said with a pokerface.
"WAAAAAAHH JIHAEEE!" Seyoo calls for Jihae.
"Miss Seyoo what is it?" Jihae quickly comes.
"Where is his room?" She sighed deeply, calming herself.
"The room right next to your room Miss Seyoo" Jihae says.
"Aish Let's go... follow me" Seyoo says and goes upstairs while Luhan was following her.
"Here's you room" She said and even opens the door for him.
Seyoo was about to leave but Luhan stops her by holding her hand...like last time.
"What now? Give me a break okay? I'm not in the mood to argue with you" Seyoo glares at him.
"Let's have fun while I'm here okay?"  Luhan smirks at her.
"Arghh" Seyoo groaned and went inside her room leaving him.
 

[A/N] Annyeongieeee~ Wassuppp?

Oh.My.God. Luhan is staying in Seyoo's house. WHAT TO DO???? Waaaahh

What will happen???????

WITH THAT? I DON'T KNOW ALSO (-_-")

Anyways, What do you think will happen? I want to know your thoughts.. Or I'll use my Telepathy .Meheheh If I have Telepathy. LOL

Comment^^ Okaiiii???? I LOVE YOU GUYS! Wo Ai Ni! ChuChuChu^^ 

 Do you hear meee?? Do you hear meee? Ohhh

Comment^^ Mehehe

  I'll update soon \(*^*)/