016

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Arriving at the Camp site, EXO and Hwayoung gets off the bus.

A lot of students were there already, but of course Luhan and Seyoo were not.

“Do you think those two are still coming?” Baekhyun asks Lay who was beside him.

“In my opinion…No…You know how Luhan hates Educational Camp” Lay answers.

“Yeaaahh” Baekhyun nods.

“Daebak!” Kai was amazed by the place.

“Yep Daebak…” Kyungsoo agrees.

“Last one to the river treats us Lunch back in Seoul” Sehun announces and soon all of them boys came running to the river.

“Yah! No fair I’m carrying all the bags! Aishh...” Chanyeol complains struggling on running while carrying the bags.

“Be careful with my Gucci bag!” Tao reminds Chanyeol.

Hwayoung was just walking, looking at them with a smile on her face.

She didn’t even expect that she’s now with these boys, these boys that she had been admiring since freshmen years…Thanks to Choi Seyoo, Jung Hwayoung is not that girl who has no friends anymore.


Finally, Seyoo and Luhan had arrived in the camping site.

“Yo Luhan hyung! You actually brought your car with you?” Chanyeol says.
“You’re seeing it right?” Luhan walked passed by him.

“Waaahh finally…” Seyoo sighs carrying her bags.

“Noona…Let me help you” Kai rushes to Seyoo getting her bag from her.
“Thanks Kai…At least there’s someone who care…Unlike that pink haired guy there” Seyoo said glaring at Luhan.

Luhan ignores her and takes a seat at a bench.

“Hey they’re announcing our Cabins” Tao said.

And soon, a not-so-tall guy came in front of EXO and the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Junmyeon…I’m a new teacher in your school and I will be your guide throughout the Educational Camp” He greeted.

Chanyeol came near him, greeting him.

“Annyeong Sir!” Chanyeol flashes a smile at him.

“Look at their height differences…” Sehun whispers at Kai while laughing, and Kai laughs too.

Junmyeon glares at the two younger males and they immediately stop from laughing.

“You can all just call me Suho” He continued.

“Nae Seonsaengnim” They answered.

“Seyoo and Hwayoung in Cabin 1” the two girls giggled in excitement.

“Lay and Kyungsoo in Cabin 2” Kyungsoo smiles at Lay, since they are not yet that close.

“Baekhyun and Luhan in Cabin 3”

“Great…I’m stuck with someone talkative again” Luhan sighs.

“Yes! Not with Chanyeol!” Baekhyun cheers.

“Sehun and Kai in Cabin 4…and please don’t trash your cabin…” Suho reminded.

“Asa!” Kai and Sehun high fived, happy that they’re cabin mates.

“Tao and Chanyeol in Cabin 5”

“I don’t want to be with Chanyeol Hyung!” Tao whines.

“I don’t want to be with you either! Baekhyun let’s go!” Chanyeol went up to Baekhyun.
“Yah! I don’t want to!” Baekhyun runs away from him.
“Okay…If you have any questions please say it now” Suho says totally ignoring Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were running around the place.
“How old are you Sir?” Kai raises his hand.

“I’m 22…why?” Suho asked.
“It’s because your height doesn’t match your age Sir” Kai laughs and Sehun too.

Suho sighs. “If you need anything I’ll be in Cabin 6” then he left.


All of them went to their cabin and starts to arrange their things.

“Back in China, when we go camping Cabins are not air-conditioned” Seyoo says to Hwayoung.
“Well, you should ask your Mother-in-law why they put Air-conditions with every Cabin” Hwayoung says.
“…Mother-in-law?” Seyoo asks.

“Yep…Luhan’s Mother” Hwayoung answers.
“Aish…You know I don’t like hearing things related about the engagement thing” Seyoo sighs.

“Well, to what I observe you’re starting to like him right?” Hwayoung ask her.
“It’s not like that…I’m just tired of arguing with him that’s why…and one thing’s for sure we would never agree for a marriage…” Seyoo says.

“You never know what changes Love can do” Hwayoung said placing her bag aside.
“I don’t even know ‘what is Love’…” Seyoo mumbles, sighing deeply.

“Trust me you know what is…you just didn’t realize yet” Hwayoung pats her back.
“Change topic” Seyoo face palms herself.


At Dinner, everyone gathers up in one table.

Suho, the new teacher and their guide joins them in the table.

“Eat up guys, and after dinner take a rest because tomorrow you’re going to need lots of energy” He says.

“Nae Suho Hyung/Oppa” they answered.

Suho told them that they can call him Hyung/Oppa since he’s not comfortable with Seonsaengnim or Sir or even Mr. Kim.

“Suho Hyung, can I ask what activity is for tomorrow?” Sehun asked him.

“I don’t want to spoil everything Sehun-ah…you’ll see tomorrow” He said.

After eating, Suho left the guys and joined the other teachers.

“Suho Hyung is not that bad after all” Tao says.

“Yeahh I like him…” Chanyeol says.
Everyone looks weirdly at Chanyeol.
“Yah! Not as in like like…What I mean is I like him as our teacher!” Chanyeol protests.

“I thought you just confessed that you’re gay in front of us hyung” Sehun teases.
Chanyeol gave Sehun a smack in the head.
“Gay your face!”

“Xiao Lu, Can you pass me the water?” Seyoo asks.
“Why would I?” Luhan crosses his arms on his chest.
“Yah! You won’t die when you pass the water to me” Seyoo complains.

Luhan didn’t answer and just passed the bottled water to her.

“There…See it won’t even harm you” Seyoo says and Luhan rolls his eyes at her.
“They’re like Kids who are arguing about what cartoon is best” Baekhyun mumbles.

“There you go again with the fairy godmother thing” Hwayoung chuckles.
“Don’t you think they already like each other?” Baekhyun asks.

“I Do but Seyoo keeps on saying that she doesn’t like him” Hwayoung says.

“Same with Luhan hyung” Baekhyun says.
“They just won’t surrender yet” Hwayoung said to him and Baekhyun nods in agreement.


Night time and it was almost time for bed for them, Lights were already out.

But not for the boys, they’re in Luhan and Baekhyun’s cabin playing some video games.

Well, the maknaes are the one who are playing. Tsk, gamers Sehun and Kai. Kyungsoo was just watching them play waiting for his turn too.

Tao was busy with his phone.

“Aish…curse this place for not having good signal!” Tao complains.

“Shut up Tao! I can hear you even when my headphones are on” Lay says to Tao.

Baekhyun was playing with his Ipad while Chanyeol is watching him and basically annoying him so he’ll lose the game.
And Luhan is just sitting at his bed alone, solving his rubix cube.

Meanwhile, the girls were already lying in their bed.

Hwayoung is sleeping already, saying that she’s so tired.

However, Seyoo can’t sleep, getting bored and was just staring at nothing.

She tries to close her eyes but she’s not just sleepy yet so she decided to text Luhan.

*I’m just going to try…* she thought.

To: My Handsome Luhan

Hey, are you still up?


Luhan just finished solving his rubix cube, when he received a text message.

Fr: My Xing Seyoo

Hey, are you still up?

Luhan started typing his reply.

To: My Xing Seyoo

No…you just woke me up

Seconds after, Seyoo replied.

Fr: My Xing Seyoo

Stop it Xiao Lu! Lights in your cabin were still on, you’re awake! I bet the others were there! You can’t fool me :P

Luhan rolls his eyes and types in his reply.

To: My Xing Seyoo

Oh so you’re spying on me?

*Let’s see your patience for tonight* Luhan thought as he tapped the send button.

And a second later Seyoo replies.

Fr: My Xing Seyoo

Oh Come on… I won’t even dare!

*Psssh…Lying* He thought.

“Hey Luhan hyung! Why are you smiling?” Baekhyun asked Luhan.
“Nothing! Leave me alone!” Luhan shouts at the younger male.
“I bet he’s texting Seyoo noona” Sehun looked back at them still holding the controller.

“Leave me alone okay?!” Luhan shouted.

He began to type his reply again.

To: My Xing Seyoo

Whatever…What do you want that you’re texting me huh?


Meanwhile, Seyoo was now sitting at her bed receiving the reply from Luhan.

Fr: My Handsome Luhan

No…you just woke me up

*You’re not even good at lying Xiao Lu* she thought.

To: My Handsome Luhan

Stop it Xiao Lu! Lights in your cabin were still on, you’re awake! I bet the others were there! You can’t fool me :P

Seconds after her reply, Luhan replies.

Fr: My Handsome Luhan

Oh so you’re spying on me?

Seyoo rolls her eyes. *Who is he kidding? I won’t even dare spy him! Never!* she thought as she typed her reply.

To: My Handsome Luhan

Oh Come on… I won’t even dare!

It took minutes before Luhan replied again so Seyoo thought he’s annoyed by now.

However, Luhan still replied.

Fr: My Handsome Luhan

Whatever…What do you want that you’re texting me huh?

Reading his reply, Seyoo was typing her reply but she’s hesitating on sending it.

To: My Handsome Luhan

Don’t get me wrong okay? Can you meet me outside? I’m bored…

She’s still hesitating on sending it but she accidentally tapped the send button.

*Aishhh Okay…I have to face this* She thought to herself.


Luhan who was still waiting for Seyoo’s reply was still being teased by Baekhyun.

“Hyung, you already like her don’t you?” Baekhyun keeps on saying but Luhan kept on answering no.

“Leave me alone Baekhyun!” Luhan getting really annoyed and was going to throw his rubix cube at Baekhyun but then his phone flashed indicating there’s a text message.

Luhan quickly gets his phone to read it and Baekhyun was secretly peeking.
Fr: My Xing Seyoo

Don’t get me wrong okay? Can you meet outside? I’m bored…

Reading Seyoo’s text message, Luhan stands up from his bed, gets his jacket and headed for the door.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Baekhyun asks while everybody was looking at Luhan.

“Don’t you even dare to follow me outside if you all don’t want to be killed okay?” Luhan says closing the door with a bang.

“Is hyung warning us for a WOLF outside that’s going to kill us?” Sehun asks everyone but he was just ignored by them.

“Hey go Google what’s the meaning of ‘Xing’…” Baekhyun orders Chanyeol.

“Why?” Chanyeol asks.
“Just do it!” Baekhyun slaps him in the arm.


 

Seyoo was lying in her bed again.

“Why did I even ask him? Of course he wouldn’t come meet me outside…I’m just going to stay here” she mumbles to herself.
But then her phone started ringing.
*Dream Girl Sone jabhil deut japhiji anneun~*

She quickly gets her phone and takes a look at Hwayoung, thank god she’s a heavy sleeper.

“Hello?” Seyoo answered the call.
“Hey, I’m here...will you go outside now?” Luhan says on the other line.

“Huh? Okay...” Seyoo says as Luhan hangs up.

She quickly gets her jacket and head outside.

“Oh gosh...” She almost shouted, Luhan was just outside her door so she got shocked when she stepped outside.

“Aish…you scared me!” Seyoo says.
“Do I look like a ghost?” Luhan asks as they walk.

“You do…” Seyoo answers, walking beside him.

“Then I’m one handsome ghost” he says.
“Not funny” Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.

“So what do you need that you wanted me here?” Luhan asks.

“Nothing…I’m just bored…” She answers.
“So you wanted me here for nothing? You’re wasting my time…” Luhan complains.
“You can go back if you want” She says stopping in her tracks.

Luhan didn’t speak but he pulls Seyoo with him.

*SPLASH*

“…Yah! Why did you do that?” Seyoo asks; they were both soaked in water because Luhan pulled her to the river with him.

“It’s because you told me to come here just for nothing” Luhan answers.

“Ackk It’s so cold” Seyoo says.

Luhan splashed water at her.

“…Yah!” She splashed water at him also.

“Hey Xiao Lu, let’s get out of the water we might catch a cold” Seyoo says and Luhan just followed her.

The Bonfire earlier was still there so they both sat in front of it.

Luhan who was looking around, landed his eyes at her and since she’s sitting in front of the fire, with those wet clothes and probably Luhan can see through it.

He gulped looking at another direction. “I think we should go inside now” He suggested.
“Yeah…” Seyoo stands up about to leave but she looked back at Luhan.
“Hey Luhan, Thanks” She says.

“No problem” Luhan answers.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” Seyoo says and Luhan nods in response.

Seyoo went inside her cabin and Luhan watches her.

Going back to his Cabin, Luhan stops in his tracks. He looked at his side and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were hiding in the bushes.

“Nice hiding…but you’re still caught” Luhan says as he went inside the Cabin already leaving them outside.
“It’s your fault Chanyeol! Curse that height of yours” Baekhyun complains.
“Yah! At least I’m not as small as you! Midget!” Chanyeol says.
Baekhyun left him outside.

 


[A/N]  Hey guys~ Updated ...and so far it's the Chapter 16 :))

*throws confetti*

What do you think? Just like what I said I'm trying my best to put all the members in the story.. and I just added KaiSoo in Chapter 13..

And now let's welcome Kim Junmyeon-sshi ~

Hahahaha I don't know what I just did there... he's their teacher? Oh come on. Hahahahah Well, 3 down 3 to go :))

And Oh I love you Suho so I'm so sorry for making fun of your height ... Mehehehe XD

Remember at Chap. 13 where Luhan gave Seyoo the phone case and he put his number on her phone naming it "My Handsome Luhan" ?? XD

Did you notice Seyoo's name on Luhan's phone? Its "My Xing Seyoo". hihihi

Me and Baekhyun greatly recommends all of you to search the meaning of " - xīng" okay?  Mehehehe and then tell me what's the meaning of it okay? LOL

Comment juseyo ^^ *sends hearteuuu*

Seyoo and Luhan at the river part....If you’re wondering where their phones are, it’s not with them…of course no because it will be soaked with water and we don’t want that right? I did some Magic so it will not be with them LOL

 Kyungsoo's hair HAHAHAHAH

I'll update again tomorrow if I can. HAHAHA Thanks to those who subscribed I LOVE YOU!!! EXO LOVES YOU!!!! \(*^*)/