014

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

At the Auditorium, All Students have arrived of course EXO is in their special seats.

Ms. Lee gets the microphone and starts to speak.

“As you all know, we are all gathered here for a special announcement. It’s about the Upcoming Educational Camp tomorrow”

All the Students cheered showing their excitement.

Ms. Lee whistles ordering the students to be quiet.

“But for your Information only the juniors and seniors are going to the Educational Camp” Ms. Lee says and the freshmen and sophomores were now frowning because of the bad news for them.

“Juniors and seniors should come to school early tomorrow for our departure. Trip is by Class”

“That’s all for the announcement...You may all go back to class now” Ms. Lee ends her speech.

Most of the students were going out of the auditorium now.

“Woooh! Yes! Finally it’s Educational Camp!” Chanyeol cheered.

“It’s not even Educational” Baekhyun mumbles.

“But we can go have fun while were there!” Chanyeol reasons.

“I’m so going to push you to the river again, Chanyeol Hyung!” Sehun says.

“Yahhh!” Chanyeol was about to gave Maknae a smack in the head.

“Noona.. Trip is by class...meaning we can’t join you guys when going there” Kai pouts.

“Aww I’m Sorry Dongsaeng” Seyoo pats Kai’s shoulders.

“It’s okay you can join us...I’ll just tell Ms. Lee” Luhan said.

“Wow! You can do that Hyung?” Kyungsoo who looks amazed asked.

“Yeah... We own this school anyways” Luhan says.

“Woahhh really? Noona’s Fiancé owns this School? DAEBAK!” Kai says.

“Pshhh..” Seyoo rolls her eyes.

“Come on let’s go” Luhan drapes his arm in Seyoo’s shoulder, walking her back to their class.

“Yah Xiao Lu..I’m talking with them..Let go of me” Seyoo protests but Luhan ignores her.

“Are they always like that?” Kai asks Sehun who was beside him.

“Yeah like always” Sehun said.

“Ohhh”


After Class, EXO with its new members Kai and D.O and of course Seyoo and Hwayoung went to the mall to buy some things for the Educational camp tomorrow.

Lay, Luhan and Seyoo were at the Sports section.

Luhan was actually looking at some soccer balls; you know because he would buy a new one telling Lay that they should play Football when they arrived at the camping site.

“Sir, Try this one this is good” the guy who sells Sports stuff said.

 “He doesn’t even look like a person who does sports” Luhan mumbles in Mandarin.

“What did you just say Sir? Sorry but I’m Chinese and I can understand what you just said” The guy said to Luhan.

“Yah Xiao Lu you’re not thinking about your comments again” Seyoo whispers at him thinking of their first meeting when Luhan spoke in Mandarin and he didn’t know that the person he’s talking with know how to speak mandarin, which is like happening now. Luhan just rolls his eyes at her.

“Woah Déjà vu” Lay whispers at the side.

“I’ll take that” Luhan just left to pay for the ball in the counter.

“Am I the only who thinks he’s so stupid?” Seyoo sighs.

“No...You’re not the only one” Lay answered, laughing.


Meanwhile, Baekhyun and the others were waiting for the three in a restaurant.

“What’s taking them so long? I’m hungry!” Chanyeol whined.

“Hey you’re my noona right?” Kai asked Hwayoung who was spacing out.

“Huh? Ah Yeah!” Hwayoung answered.

“Kai likes you!” Kyungsoo butts in.

“Yah Do Kyungsoo! No it’s not like that!”Kai reasons.

“But Hwayoung noona is Baekhyun Hyung’s girlfriend” Sehun says with a grin.

“WHAT? NO!” Baekhyun and Hwayoung shouts in unison.

“You mean NOT YET right?” Tao teases Baekhyun, giving Sehun a high five.

“Hey Guys... What were you talking about? “Seyoo asks as she arrived with Luhan and Lay.

“Just something about Baekhyun hyung and Hwayoung noona” Sehun says and explains the rest to her.

“Oh Really? Why didn’t you two tell me huh?” Seyoo says looking at ‘BaekYoung’

“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!” the two protests.

“How about you and Luhan? I bet you two are getting more serious already!” Lay targets on teasing Seyoo.

“NEVER!” Seyoo says but Luhan was just ignoring everything.

“I say nothings getting serious!” Seyoo keeps on telling again and again although what she’s saying was being ignored by the rest.

“Yeah I Agree” Luhan then spoke.

“See...nothings getting serious. I still hate him!”

“Psssh. What’s with the dying your hairs thing? The couple phone case?” Baekhyun teases.

“I SAID NOTHINGS GETTING SERIOUS!” Seyoo shouts, not minding if all the people were already looking.

Luhan was just being quiet trying to hide his smile.

“Well, If nothings getting serious...DON’T FORGET PARK CHANYEOL IS SINGLE AND IS SO AVAILABLE”

Chanyeol butts in earning a firing glare from Luhan.

“Okay...I’ll shut up now” Chanyeol was like shrinking in his seat.


Back at their home, Seyoo was going downstairs as she saw Luhan watching T.V.

“Hey XiaoLu! Move! That’s my favorite Spot!” she says patting Luhan in the back.

Luhan ignores her.

“Yah!!! I want to sit there!” Seyoo shouts.

Luhan pulls her down making her sit just very closely beside him.

“Shut up I’m watching...” Luhan says.

Seyoo finds herself blushing. *This can’t be happening* she thought.

Seyoo just watched and she suddenly laughs at a funny scene in the variety show they’re watching.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Luhan asks him.

Seyoo who was laughing and not minding everything looks at Luhan.
Then Luhan looks down her hands. Seyoo saw herself clenching Luhan’s shirt.

“So-Sorry...” she whispers, mentally slapping herself.

“Is that scene really funny that you didn’t even notice yourself almost stripping me or you just really wanted to see how perfect my body is?” Luhan asked her.

“Psshh. Crazy...You’re so into yourself...” Seyoo rolls her eyes.

“Weirdo...” Luhan mumbles.

“Hey Xiao Lu...What’s with the Educational Camp?” Seyoo began asking him.

“Nothing...” Luhan answers.
“Yah! I’m asking you properly!”

“Competitions...Games...something like that...just like ordinary Camping” Luhan said, annoyed by her.

“Ohh...Then I should prepare myself” Seyoo says to herself.
“Yeah since you’re not fit enough for competitions” Luhan teases.

“Yahhhh!” Seyoo slaps Luhan’s arm.

“What? It’s true!”

“You forgot that I know Martial arts huh? Should I give example and Wushu you again?” Seyoo warned.

“Maybe Next time” Luhan said, standing up and leaving her.

“Yah XiaoLu! I’m not done yet!” Seyoo yells following Luhan.


[A/N] Yoww Second Update for today? XD

What do you think? Are you anticipating for the Educational Camp Chapter? 

Oh well I'm very excited~

Tell Me Tell Me what you think okay? Comment juseyo ^^

I don't know why but when it comes to something nonsense Chanyeol always come in my mind..

It's like he's saying "I want that line for me!" 

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE PARK CHANYEOL...really.

Anyways, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTED!

Lemme LOVE YOU GUYS~

I'm so crying /(T^T)\

 See?

Mehehehe ^^ I'll update soon :))

Owyeah~ YooHan FTW! I'm shipping them okay? XD (-_-")