002

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Next Morning, Seyoo was still asleep and it was 7:30 in the morning and she will be late for school.
 
"Miss Seyoo you'll be late for school.." Jihae shakes Seyoo to wake her up.
 
"What?" She rose from bed. "OHMYGOD!" she run to the bathroom and quickly take a bath.
 
Afterwards, she wore her unifrom and gets her bag and runs down the stairs.
 
"Seyoo aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" her dad said.
 
"Huh? but I'll be late for school. It's the first day of class" she tell.
 
"Oh Then don't forget to eat when you arrive in school" her mom reminded.
 
"Yeah I'll go now. Bye Mom. Bye Dad" she says and goes outside and ride the car.
 

Finally she arrived in school and it was 15 minutes more before the classes would start.

Seyoo can now breathe properly. With time left, she decided to just tour herself to the campus first.  The campus was big and it surely has everything, according to the map.

They have a Swimming pool, Gym, Tennis court, Basketball Court, Auditorium, Soccer field, Music Room, A big Library and Dance studio.
 
They also have a big garden where Seyoo was now at. The fountain catches her eyes so she sat at the bench infront of it. 
 
"Waah I Think I'll like it here..." she says, stretching her arms when something, no it's someone that catches her attention.
 
*OMYFREAKINGBANANAMILK* she taught as she looks pass through the fountains. 
 
There was a boy seated at a bench, his eyes close, headphones on his ears and he seems relax, listening to music.
 
"Do I see an angel?" she mumbles, her eyes twinkling.
 
*Definitely not, he wears the same uniform like me except that he's not wearing a skirt* she chuckles at her thoughts.
 
"Okay I take it back it's not a bad idea to go back to Korea after all..with a schoolmate like that? I---" she stops herself from talking when she noticed that the guy opened his eyes and she taught he was looking at her so she immediately hide behind the bushes.
 
The guy removes his headphones and looked at his back, there was someone calling him.
 
"Yah Gege.. Let's go to class" Seyoo overheard what the other guy said. She sighed in relief. So he didn't saw her, someone just called him. She then watched as the two guys left.
 
"Oh Maybe I should go to class too....Wait, did that other guy just called him Gege? They're Chinese? Hmmmm Maybeee" she then walks off to find her room.
 

Her room is  4-B and her first class was Physics but since it was their first day they had some orientation first.

"So Class How about you introduce yourselves one by one" their teacher says.
 
"But Ma'am We already know each other" Majority of the class answered.
 
"Don't you know we have a transfer student?" the teacher, Ms. Kim announced and immediately all of the eyes were on to Seyoo.
 
Seyoo shifted on her sit awkwardly. "Ms. Choi why don't you go here and introduce yourself" Ms. Kim said.
 
"O-okay" Seyoo says standing up and goes infront.
 
All eyes were still on her as she starts to introduce herself.
 
"Uhh Annyeonghaseyo I'm Choi Seyoo from Beijing High in China. I just moved here. Nice to meet you all" she awkwardly says.
 
"Thank you Miss Choi you may take your seat" Then Seyoo goes back to her chair and takes a sit.
 
"Class I expect you to be good at Ms. Choi and let her adjust since everythings new to her" Ms. Kim says.
 
"Nae.." the class answered then finally her First Physics Lesson begin.
 

Lunch time, Seyoo walked to the cafeteria alone but she didn't mind though.

She gets her food and looks for a table where she can eat. 
 
"Feels like I'm an alien.." she mumbled looking at the surroundongs seeing everybody was eating with someone except for her.
 
After finishing her food, she was about to put back the tray when she heard some commotion, she quickly put it back and walk through the crowd to see what it was.
 
She saw 6 guys and a girl holding a box. Oh Hey it's that Angel-face boy she saw at the fountain this morning. Seyoo's eyes was twinkling again but then she listens to the conversation.
 
"O-oppa I would like you to have this.. please accept it" The girl shyly says handing the box to Angel-face boy. He takes hold of the box.
 
"Is he really going to accept it?" A lot of people was murmuring this.
 
"Cupcakes?" he spoke with an irritated face.
 
"Deh oppa" the girl answered.
 
"I Don't even like sweets" he says and throws the box of cupcakes.
 
The girl started tearing up surprised by Angel-face boy's actions.
 
And Seyoo's mouth hangs open. *That is so rude* she thought.
 
"Dang It. I forgot. Don't judge a book by it's cover" Seyoo mumbles.
 
Angel-face boy stomps at the cupcakes making the girl broke down in tears.
 
"Get Lost!" he shouted. That's when Seyoo go through the crowd and faced him.
 
"Yah! Why did you do that to her?" she shouted making all the students watching surprised.
 
He smirked and looked at Seyoo. "And who are you?" he asked.
 
"Choi Seyoo..and you?" 
 
"Me? You don't know me?" he chuckles.
 
"Yes and Why should I know you?" 
 
"Well..I won't waste my time Introducing myself to you..." he said about to walk out with his friends.
 
"Yah! I'm not finish yet! What's with your attitude? Why did you do that to her?" she shouted once more. 
 
He looked back "Why do you even care? It's none of your business"
 
"Please stop.." The girl tried to stop Seyoo.
 
"Stop talking Loser" Angel-face boy shouted at the girl and pushed her.
 
"Who do you think you are to that to her?" she yelled.
 
"Tsk. Who does this Little girl think she is to talk to me like this?" He sighed talking in mandarin to one of his friends. Unlucky for him he didn't know Seyoo can understood what he's saying.
 
"Yah! I can understand you..Idiot!" she says, rolling her eyes at him.
 
Now all the people were starting to whisper "What are they saying?" "It's Mandarin" a few murmured.
 
"Gege, She's the new student from China Baekhyun was talking about" one of his friends, a guy with an intimidating stare whispers to him.
 
"Dang it.." Angel face boy mumbled but loud enough for Seyoo to hear.
 
"Tsk. Tsk. Better think before you speak okay?" she teased.
 
Feeling irritated already He walked up to her, grabbing her by the collar.
 
"Yah! Get your hands off me" Seyoo said.
 
"You don't know who you're battling with Little Girl" He says glaring at her, his face inches away from hers.
 
"I'm battling with a Weak Jerk" she simply said expressionless.
 
"YAH!!!" He says and was about to explode but one of his friends stops him.
 
"Gege She's a girl..Stop it..Let's just go" Another guy with a dimple says calming down Angel-face boy. 
 
He lets go of Seyoo's collar "Better Watch out for trouble Chingu" He warned with a fake smile and left with his friends.
 
"Are you alright?" Seyoo went to the girl's side asking her.
 
"I'm fine but you shouldn't have do that" she says.
 
"It's not right for him to do those things" Seyoo answers
 
With those boys leaving, the swarm of people in the cafeteria was now gone except for two girls who were glaring at Seyoo.
 
"Yah Who do you think you are to talk to our oppa like that?" Girl 1 asked.
 
"I don't have time to answer that..." Seyoo says expressionless.
 
"Stay away from our oppa if you don't want trouble"  Girl 2 warns.
 
"Like he haven't warned me about trouble...." Seyoo rolls her eyes.
 
"Yah Don't you have class to attend to Mina? Jei?" The Girl who Seyoo helped says.
 
"Tsk. Get Lost you losers.." The two girls Mina & Jei stomp their way out of the cafeteria.
 
"Hey..I'm Hwayoung..Anyways, Thank you for helping me" She says smiling.
 
"It's nothing.. You shouldn't let that Jerk do that to you.." Seyoo says.
 
"I'm so stupid to even like him..." Hwayoung mumbles.
 
"It's not your fault to like him.. He looks like an angel anyways.." Seyoo says.
 
"on the outside.. But a Devil in the inside" she added.
 
"I totally agree..Why didn't I saw that before?" Hwayoung chuckles.
 
"Looks can really be deceiving that's why I believe to Don't judge a book by it's
cover" Seyoo proudly says.
 
They both laugh.
 

 

[A/N] 2nd updateeeee *throws candiess* O_O

Those words with RED Font Color means it was said in Mandarin.

Hmmmm Maybe I'll update again tomorrow.

Don't forget to comment? ^^

 

Hearteuuu for everyone... \(^~^*)/