Chansung Brownies?

The Only Story I Didn't Know

Lena POV

I had to admit, it was already really dark outside. Before we left the building, Chansung put his hood over his head and put sunglasses on.

 

"At night time?" I asked.

 

"So the fans don't recognise me" he said, pulling my gym bag over his shoulder.

 

I instantly felt bad..

 

"Look, I could run home, I'd probably get there in 10 minutes" I said.

 

He chuckled, "Do you feel like a burden? Good. You can repay me later on. Which way?"

 

There was no use arguing with him so I lead the way and through the whole walk home, I was laughing and smiling. He would say certain things that would make me laugh uncontrollably. We stopped at a convenience store near my apartment to grab a snack; it was my first time coming in here and I decided to look around. He walked off to the refrigerators while I looked at the sweets aisle. Hmm... Everything looked yummy. I scanned the shelf and I swear I almost collapsed with laughter. On a box of what looked like brownies was Chansung's face. He was wearing a chef's costume and holding a brownie with a cute cheesy smile on his face. Cute!

 

"Why are you laughing?" he said leaning over my shoulder. "Oh..."

 

I took the box from the shelf, stifling my giggles.

 

"I thought they stopped using that" he said, running his hand through his hair.

 

"It's cute!" I squealed.

 

"I got you a sports drink, don't just go to bed when you go home. Stretch your muscles out and drink some water" he instructed, showing me the bottle.

 

"Oh okay"

 

"Is that all you want?" he said indicating the bottle and the box of brownies.

 

“Yeah.”

“Ok..” he said taking it from me.

When we got to the till, he was about to pay but I was faster. I gave my debit card to the man before Chansung could even get his wallet out.

 

“Lena... I should of paid” he said as we walked towards my building.

 

“Take it as me paying you back”

 

We reached the entrance to my apartment building and I kind of wished that I lived farther.

 

“Well, this is me. Thanks so much for walking me home” I said taking my gym bag off his shoulder.

 

“You sure you don't want me to walk you to your door?” he said looking into the building. “You never know who is waiting in those corridors”

 

“I'm sure I'll be fine. Now get home and get some rest, okay?” I said waving.

 

“At least, let me see you walk in.. and text me when you get in.” He said standing there still. Awwww, he was so cute. If he keeps up like this, I might just really fall for him. Fall hard. I didn't like the sound of that though; whenever I fell hard for someone, I was completely vulnerable. One slight false move and I could be heartbroken. That's why I never bothered with relationships.

 

I grinned and waved for the last time.

 

“Byee!” I said, walking inside. I didn't look back, but I could swear I felt his eyes on my back. I started up the stairs with a little jog and then tripped. AISHH! I styled it out by slowly turning around and fixing my hair. Please don't be watching, please don't be watching!!

 

But of course, he was standing, no, doubling up with laughter, pointing at me.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him and ran up the rest of the stairs, my face hot with embarrassment.

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

 

“Are you okay? Kekekeke”

 

“Go home, Chansung! And yes I'm okay, thank you very much T-T”

 

“Wow. My lungs T-T Have a nice night. Remember to stretch”

 

That punk.

 

When I got in, Ji Hyun was in the kitchen, cooking.

 

“Hey, how was it?” she said as I walked to the cupboard.

 

“It was really fun, Chansung and Taecyeon was there...,” I started, taking a brownie out of the pack but before putting the box in, I stared at the picture him for a while.

 

“I boxed with Chansung, and he kicked my ” I said giggling.

 

“Go wash up and come eat, I made you some dinner, just waiting for the rice to cook” she said.

 

“Oh okay” I said. I showered and changed into my pjs and wrapped a towel around my wet hair. Before I sat down at the table, I went and got the energy drink out of the fridge.

 

“Yah.. you two should just date..” She said sighing.

 

I almost spit my soup out.

 

“What? Haha, you're so funny Ji Hyun” I said.

 

“I am, right?” she said sarcastically, making me laugh. I swear I love this woman.

 

“Be careful though.. Scandals can cause real problems. It could be the end of some peoples careers or even boost them.” she said.

 

“Ohh...” I said, the mood suddenly went flat. I don't even know if I like him in that way. Hul~ Who am I kidding, I'm falling for the dude, and it's not even funny.

 

We finished the meal and I washed the dishes and pots. It was the least I could do. I went to bed thinking about what Ji Hyun said. She was right, and the fact that I was a foreigner as well... It wouldn't do him or me justice.

 

But I couldn't help the way I felt.. it was confusing though. I think I like him.. a lot. I haven't been in a relationship since I was 16 so I wasn't really sure.. Aish.

 

Chansung POV

 

What is exactly is up with you and Lena?” Asked Taecyeon as we sat round the table eating breakfast.

 

Yah.. Are you seeing her now or what?” Junsu also asked.

 

They hadn’t stopped asking since I came in last night. Taec had told them about our match and I didn’t hear the end of it.

 

Our maknae’s got game!” jeered Junsu, slapping my back.

 

You didn’t hurt her did you?” Nichkhun asked concerned.

 

No.. She was okay”

 

What about Goo Hara?” Said Junho as he sat down to eat.

 

Goo Hara… That was nothing” I replied.

 

I’m not going to lie, I used to think about Goo Hara a lot. In Jejudo, we messed about and I kissed her purely out of the spur of the moment. I never really saw her much after that except on stage and we would text occasionally. I wouldn’t say I was really in a relationship with her.

 

Wahhh… You must really like this kid, huh? No way would you have dismissed Hara like that” Junsu said shocked. “Daebak”

 

I wasn’t even sure if I liked Lena in that way. She was y. No, she was beautiful. Her personality was pretty as well. But there was so much I still wanted to know about her. So much things I wanted to do. I guess I was into her. But my schedule was jam packed… Could I even maintain a relationship with her?

 

Do you blame him though? Have you seen Lena in short shorts?’ Taecyeon said.

 

Wah.. Taec, don't talk like that! I think Lena is cool, and she seems like a good girl” Wooyoung said.

 

Yeah, I bet she is” said Junho flatly.

 

I stared at him. I didn't like the tone in his voice. Was he against the idea of Lena and me? Or was it because I was being dishonest about Goo Hara?

 

We got ready and made our way to the HQ. We had to start learning some new choreography. When we got there, Nam Young Sunbae wasn't even here yet. So we just messed about and free styled to songs.

Lena was still lingering on my mind. She didn't text me back last night...

 

***

This chapter was kind of rushed. I have exams so I've been revising and stuff. Comment and critique <3 Love you guys XD