I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Chansung POV:

 

Snow? Ah.. it wouldn't be Christmas without snow. Lena... I could still feel her body against mine, that familiar smell of mangoes still lingered. Her head just under my chin. Perfect Christmas.

 

...

 

“Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?” Huh? Music? The bed felt light and cold. Plus, the smell of fruit salad disappeared. It's still snowing...

 

 

“Rocking around, the Christmas tree, have a happy holiday!”

 

“Chansung-ah...” Something smelled really sweet... Bbang? “Chansung, Merry Christmas.”

 

“Merry Christmas...” I mumbled.

 

“Breakfast is almost ready. So wash up!” I felt warm, delicate hands run along my back.

 

“Is it still snowing?” I muttered, my eyes still shut tight.

 

“Yes, don't you want to see?” I peeked open one of my eyes to see Lena at her window drawing back the curtains. She was dressed in a long sleeved lacy dress with black tights with some kind of heart suspender design on them. Her legs looked really long. Her hair was up in a bun with two curls left out bordering her face. Even just out of my sleep, she looked like a work of art.

 

“Wow... It's so pretty!” she squealed. Yes you are.

 

The snow was still falling outside, but there was a lot of light compared to earlier on. I shut my eyes again.

 

“Oh hell no.. Chansung, I said wake up!” I felt pounce onto the bed and poke me.

 

“5 minutes!” I groaned, pulling the sheets over my face.

 

“The food is almost ready!” She moaned, slapping my . “It will be cold...”

 

I ignored her, hoping she would come back later. Instead, she climbed on top of me.

 

“Oppa! Get up! GET- UH!” I rolled over so she fell back on the bed on her back and pinned her. The duvet was scrunched in between us.

 

“Okay, woman, I'm up” I said stretching.

 

She scoffed and narrowed her eyes. “I have the feeling that you enjoy seeing me like this...”

 

“I'm not going to deny that.” Getting off of her, I pulled her up.

 

As she got up, she tackled me but I countered her and she ended up on her back once again.

 

“Nice try...” I said, getting off of her.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

 

“Hurry and wash up!” she scolded me, rushing off the bed and out the room.

 

I got ready and checked my phone. Hmm.. Just 10am? Oh yeah, that message from Hara...

 

“Stupid jerk... Merry Christmas”

 

Huh. I guess I deserved that. I felt a pang of guilt... I did this to her. Thinking back, we were really good friends during out pre-debut days. I kind of ruined it all back in Jeju. I sat back down on the bed. How could I be so careless...

 

“Have yourself a merry little Christmas...” I heard Lena singing from the kitchen. I immediately felt at ease.. Mmm, what's that smell?

 

I walked into the kitchen to see her in a apron, flipping what looked like pancakes. Hugging her from behind, she jumped. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear;

 

“Smells so good, yeobo~”

 

“Ah. I'm almost done, have a seat.” She giggled.

 

I sat at the breakfast bar and the TV. Just a bunch of Christmas specials...

 

“Tada!” She set down in front of me a plate of pancakes with bananas and strawberries.

 

“I warmed the syrup and here's some coffee.” she smiled, pouring me a cup.

 

“Ah.. looks good! Thank you” I smiled back at her. She sat next to me with her own plate and started to eat.

 

I chuckled while pouring syrup over the pancakes.

 

“Waeyo?” she said, staring at me with wide eyes, her fork hovering just over her lips.

 

“You eat like a bird.”

 

“Don't say that!” She laughed. “Just because I don't inhale my food, aigoo...”

 

“Yah!” I said, poking her in the side.

 

When we finished eating, she pulled me into the living room and sat me down on the sofa.

 

“Let's open our presents now! Chansung, open yours first.” She smiled, giving me the bag.

 

I played with it, trying to suss out what it was. It's really soft...

 

“Read the card last.” she said closely watching me.

 

I dug my hand in and pulled out a very large and long grey scarf.

 

“Omo... did you..?” I said stunned, wrapping it around my neck. It was so warm and soft. It looked really professional.

 

“Mmm.. I made it,” she replied, her eyes fixed on my face. “Do you like it?”

 

“Of course.” I grinned. I took out the card which was as big as my head. I opened it to see an array of polaroids and writing in the middle. They were pictures of Lena; one where she was asleep with the scarf in hand, one with Nicole, one where it looked like she was crying, one where she was ridiculously smiling, half asleep, then finally a picture where the scarf was finished and she had a y demure look on her face. The letter read:

 

“Merry Christmas, 황찬성! I hope this Christmas you will rest and feel happy. Do you like the scarf? Here is proof that I made it myself (Ji Hyun told me too) ^^ I love you ♥ From, Lena.”

 

“Is this why you haven't been sleeping?”

 

“Well.. I wanted to finish it on time.” she blushed.

 

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

 

“Ah Lena-sshi, you pabo.” Her face was buried into my sweater “Gomawo.”

 

“It's nothing” she mumbled into my chest.

 

“Now open yours” I said as I released her.

 

She took both of the bags and did not hesitate. Tissue paper flew everywhere as she tried to get to the present.

 

“NOOO WAYY!!!!” She screamed as she pulled out the coat. “No, you're joking.”

 

I laughed at her reaction.

 

“I'm guessing you like it?”

 

“Omo... but how did you know?” She asked, getting up to try it on. It looked so good on her, it made her look like a princess.

 

“How does it look?” She twirled and curtseyed.

 

“Beautiful” I stared up at her in awe.

 

“Thank you so much Chansung!” She squealed and pounced on me.

 

“Anything for my girl” I said. She smiled then got up.

 

“I'm going to go look in the mirror, be right back.”

 

“Wait, take the other one with you.” I said indicating the other gift bag that the lady at the store gave me for free. She took it with her and pranced off to her room. This kid is easy to please hehe.

 

“OMO!” She came back wearing long cream cashmere gloves and a scarf. “You spoil me too much you know...”

 

“Aha! Do I know?” I crossed over to her.

 

“Thank you, again.” she smiled.

 

“No problem.” I stared at her lips for a while. Ji Hyun isn't here, wouldn't this be the right time to...

 

As if she read my mind, she moved closer, tiptoed and kissed me. I kissed back, this time lifting her up. I had missed her so much and the amount of ual frustration this woman has put me through. She wrapped her legs around my waist in response and ran her fingers through my hair. Parting her lips, I slipped my tongue in and found hers. Taking in her taste, I explored causing her to let out a low moan, immediately . Must she be wearing a coat, now? ing it, I moved down slowly to her neck, trailing kisses. Her breath hitched slightly... Was that an indication of a weak spot Lena? Hehe. I on it lightly and she sighed. Moving lower, she moaned. Enough of this . I carried her over to the sofa and laid her down. I moved back to her lips, biting down on her bottom lip.

 

Beeezzzt! Beeezzt!

 

You have got to be kidding me! I leaned up and reached for my phone which was in my pocket.

 

“Ahem... Hello?”

 

Ahh.. Chansung, are you going to come over today or not?

 

Uh... yeah. I'll be there in a bit. See you later. Ne~

 

“Who was that?” Lena asked.

 

“Go put some shoes on.” I said getting up.

 

“Why? What's up?”

 

“We are going to go visit my Mom.”

 

“YOUR MOM?”

 

***

 

Omo Omo Omo....

sorry the pic is kinda irrelevant. I just thought he looked hot ^^