Dark Clouds On The Horizon

The Only Story I Didn't Know

It was a frosty February morning. Even on the coldest of days, the JYP building remained as busy as always. Junsu and Junho were in the studio composing music as a past time. Junsu was far into his music, not concerned about Junho's envy of Chansung, who right now, would be on his way to Indonesia. 

"The weather must be really nice in Bali..." Junho sighed, throwing his head back.

"What do you think of this part?" Junsu played a smooth minor chord progression on the keyboard, hoping for a more relevant response from the younger male.

"He's spending two nights and three days there.. why couldn't he of just brought his hyungs with him."

"YAH! We came here to work. TO WORK!" Junsu protested, slamming on the keys and producing a dissonant, horrific sound. As if on cue, the door opened and in came Goo Hara.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she chimed.

"Omo... Goo Hara-ssi, what's up?" Junsu said, shocked. He couldn't begin to imagine why she would be here.

Jokingly, Junho said "Ahh Goo Hara-ah, did you get lost?"

"Very funny, I'm looking for Chansung... He's not here?"

"He went overseas for work." Junho answered.

"But why would you be looking for him.. he's not available any-" Junsu was interrupted by a sharp nudge in his side from Junho.

Goo Hara's eyes narrowed, as she stared at the two suspiciously. Suddenly, tension built up in the room.

"Listen, I'll tell Chansung you came to see him when he comes back," Junho said with a poker face. "Since we're busy working, we should catch up another time."

"Ne, you do that. Goodbye~" she pivoted and exited the room. The boys finally relaxed.

"Junsu, are you a pabo?!" Junho started.

"Aish, I wasn't thinking..." Junsu ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. 

"Let's hope Hara won't be thinking too much either..."