First Night?

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Chansung POV

 

“Hold on, let me get changed.” Leaving Lena in the backstage waiting room. I felt quite content with today. She seemed to have enjoyed the little performance. It was a shame I couldn't do the one that I practised for, they were closing the venue and I didn't ask for permission early enough. Oh well, I can save that for another time.

 

My coordi noona gave me some clothes to change into; black skinnys with this massive hoodie. I checked my phone and I saw that I had a text from Goo Hara. Sighing, I threw my phone in my bag and headed out to meet Lena.

 

So how are we getting home?” She asked, as we made our way to the car park.

 

By car of course!” I said, yawning. That concert wore me out. Could not wait to hit the sheets… Have Lena in my arms the whole night and Christmas morning. I think this might be the best Christmas ever. I took her hand and latched my fingers with hers. I noticed that she had what looked like a gift in her hand.

 

Is that for me?” I said grinning.

 

I dunno, is it?’ She said, sticking her tongue out.

 

I’m going to assume it is.” I replied.

 

“You were really good today, I enjoyed it.” she suddenly said, swinging our hands.

 

“Which performance did you like best?” I asked, curiously.

 

“The private one!”

 

We stopped in front of the company's silver Mercedes Convertible in which I'd be driving tonight. I couldn't contain my smile.

 

“Like my ride...” I flashed a smile at her.

 

“Wait,” she said giggling. “Can you even drive?”

 

“Yah.. just get in the car.” I said, getting in.

 

“What about a driver? I dunno... Can you guarantee the full safety of my person?”

 

“Can you get in the car please?” I said slowly.

 

“Omo... I love it when you get all serious!” Finally, she got in the car and buckled her seatbelt. As she was putting her bags in the back seat, she paused.

 

“Hmm? What are these?” she said pointing at the bags in the back.

 

“My clothes.” I wasn't going to let her have her present until tomorrow. I can't spoil her too much. She didn't look too convinced but she left it.

 

I started the car, backed out of the parking space and started the hour long journey back to her house. It was already 11:30pm. I wasn't even that tired, more concerned. Why was Goo Hara texting me? I thought we settled this already. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

 

“Want me to get that for you?” Lena asked.

 

“No, they can wait..., why don't you get some sleep?” I said, changing the subject.

 

“I want to keep you company. Also, I don't want to die while sleeping.”

 

I gasped and poked her in the side. “How dare you. Just because you haven't seen me drive before doesn't mean I can't.”

 

“I'm kidding. You seem to be doing okay.”

 

“So... how was work today?” I asked, remembering what she was wearing. Dayum.

 

“It was good, Nicole and I did a little Christmas skit...”

 

Pause. “Nicole?” I haven't watched TV lately because of rehearsal so I didn't really pay attention to who Lena was Mcing with.

 

“Mm.. yes. Nicole from Kara.”

 

. “Are you two close?” I questioned, trying to keep my voice composed. Could this be why Hara is trying to contact me? Does she know?

 

“Well, I've been working with her for about 2 shows now. But we are quite close; we talk a lot during our breaks. She invites me out but I've been so busy.”

 

“Oh...” I cleared my throat. “Do you talk to her about... us?

 

“Hm..?” I felt her eyes on me.

 

“We're not supposed to tell people about our relationship, especially in the industry because that would just complicate things. Only trust people within JYP... actually just trust the people that are close to us.” I said seriously. I could not have a scandal ruining what I have with Lena. The love I had for her was now becoming something special... I know we still have a pretty long way to go. But I swear, I've never felt like this before about a girl. I intend to stick with that feeling.

 

“I see. I didn't tell her anyway.” She responded quietly.

 

“Is it hard?” I reached over for her hand. “Being with me?” I hope I didn't upset her. I suddenly felt bad...

 

“It's nothing I can't handle.” Her hand found mine and she played with my fingers for a while. Her touch made me smile, the way her warm, soft slender fingers fiddled with mine. Eventually, she stopped, so I glanced at her to see that she was asleep. Awww... Her head was bent forward with one hand on her lap, the other in mine. I worry about her sometimes.. it's looks like she hasn't been getting sleep.

 

“Lena, what's been keeping you up at night?” I whispered.

 

Lena POV

 

Thud!

 

I awoke to the sound of the car door slamming. The door beside me opened and cold air rushed into the car. I groaned in protest but this person was persistent.

 

“Look, Lena, I'm tired too.. At least undo your seatbelt.” I felt his hand brush my hair back from my face and him lean in to unbuckle my seatbelt. My eyes were still shut and sat there motionlessly.

 

“Aigoo... look at this kid, really.”

 

I opened my eyes finally to see a frowning Chansung.

 

“Yah, Pali! It's cold!” he whined. The frosty night air was now penetrating my tights and cape.

 

“Mmm...” I got out of the car and steadied myself on my heels. I started to remember everything as I finally came to my senses. I had totally forgot everything which sometimes happens when I enter deep sleep. We were in the parking lot for my building. Chansung slammed the door shut and then locked it. He was now wearing a coat and had our bags in both of his hands,

 

BeepBeep!

 

“Ahh.. it is cold.” I said, shimmying.

 

He crouched in front of me, “Get on.”

I didn't argue with him because it was too cold and I wasn't looking to be out here all night. I wrapped my arms around his neck and climbed onto his back. He pulled my legs up higher with a little bounce and started walking. I rested my head on his back.

 

“Gomawo...” I muttered into his coat. I felt his laugh vibrate through his body.

 

“It's nothing, kid. You're really light anyway”

 

“Mmhmm.” I don't know why, but it feels really good to get a piggyback ride from the one you love. When it was like this, I forgot about the cold.

 

We reached the entrance after several minutes.

 

“Code, Lena?”

 

“7-4-5-6”

 

He tapped it in and we entered the building. Once we reached the door, he let me down and I got my bag so I could look for the keys. I was rummaging through my massive bag and it felt like forever in this awkward silence. It finally dawned on me that he would be spending the night with me. Just us two. Alone. I found the keys and finally opened the door.

 

“Wow...” Chansung said, as I let him in first. “I love what you did with the place.”

 

The night before I went crazy with the cleaning and decorating. Since Chan was spending Christmas here my apartment had to look on point. I even put up a tiny Christmas tree in the living room and burned a cinnamon scented candle, from back home, this morning before I left. I put my bag down on the table near the door and took my phone out of it. I took off my shoes and slipped into my bear paw slippers.

 

“Thank you, let me put the pressies under the tree and give me your coat.” I said, taking off my cape and taking his coat.

 

“Tree?” He looked around, confused.

 

“Yes, a Christmas tree.” I pointed over to it, in the corner, next to the TV.

 

“PUAHAHAHAHA!” He burst out laughing. Now that I looked at it, it did look pitiful. I didn't know where to get big trees from here in Seoul.

 

“Don't mock my tree, ok?” I said, storming off to the closet to hang our coats.

 

“Ahh.. I'll take the stuff to the bed room then.” He said, handing me the presents and walking off.

 

There were three gift bags, one was mine, which had the scarf in. The others were his, both pink with black print on it. Should I just peek? I knelt down, put them next to the tree, and lightly squeezed one of the bags. It felt all squishy and soft. I prodded the other one, which was slightly smaller. It felt like there was a box in there.

 

“What.. are you doing?”

 

I half screamed, half jumped.

 

“Jesus... Chansung!” I turned around to see that he was right behind me, a smirk on his face.

 

“Why are you so jumpy? Hey.. no peeking!” He said, sitting down next to me.

 

I checked my phone and it was already minutes past 12 “Technically, it is Christmas.”

 

“I see my kid girlfriend will always be a kid; wait till morning okay?” He smiled at me, melting my heart in a instant.

 

“Fine.” I said looking up into his eyes.

 

“Hey, have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?” He said, moving my hair out my face.

Little things like this were what made my heart skip a beat.

 

“I don't recall, I have bad memory..” I said, laughing.

 

“Well... I'm telling you now. They are beautiful.

 

I blushed at the sudden flattery.

 

“Omo... why are you being so greasy?”

 

“You like it!” He said, chuckling. “But, tell me something, why has Lena-ssi not been sleeping?”

 

He traced his finger under my eyes, and I realized he was talking about the dark circles.

 

“Speaking of sleeping... shouldn't we get ready to sleep? Aren't you tired?” I quickly got back onto my feet and grabbed his hand, pulling him in the direction of the bedroom. His bag was set in the corner behind my bed.

 

“I emptied a drawer for you, and there's some space in the closet,” I said walking into the closet. “I also bought you a toothbrush and towel.”

 

As I turned around, I bumped into him. “Ah...”

 

“You couldn't wait for me to come stay with you, right?” He asked in a low, playful voice.

 

“Uh...” What to say... “This is your space, there's your towel.. your toothbrush is in my bathroom. You can go and use mine and I'll use the guest one.” I mumbled quickly, staring at his chest.

 

“Admit it!” he said, laughing at my reaction. He was standing in my way so it was not like I could walk past him.

 

“Okay I missed you a lot and I was super excited that we are spending Christmas together. It's my first time spending Christmas with my boyfriend.”

 

“Awww.. you're adorable!” He said, pinching my cheeks.

 

“Yahh! Go take a shower!” I nagged, taking his towel down and pushing it into his hands.

 

“Yes M'am!”

 

I took my pjs and towel with me, a white wifebeater with teddy bear print pj pants, and made my way to the guest bathroom. I gave him mine because the shower had the massage option. I thought he would like that, hehe. As I took a shower, I couldn't help but notice how quiet it was. I usually play music while showering but I had left my phone in the room. So now I was attacked my thoughts. Huhuhu ^^ waking up next to him tomorrow morning. OH MY GAHH

But... it's just us together? I felt my face grow really hot. Ahh, what am I thinking? I closed my eyes and let the water run over my face. Lena... why are you so nervous? He's your boyfriend now. Nervousness shows your uncomfortable around him. 

 

Wrapped in a towel, I got out of the shower and started to brush my teeth. I lotioned with my mango body butter and put on my pjs. Yawning, I towel dried my curly wet hair and worked in some leave-in conditioner which made my hair smell like strawberries. I sprayed a little Love Spell body mist all over, including hair and made my way back to my room. I knocked.

 

“Come, yeobo~” I heard him call from inside.

 

“Why did you take forever?” He moaned. He was sitting at the edge of my bed, towel drying his hair, frowning. He was also lacking a shirt and had only grey sweatpants on. I was reunited with his godly abs.

 

“I didn't!” I blushed, trying not to stare too much.

 

“Gosh, I thought I had to check up on you.. by the way, you're shower is so refreshing.” He said stretching his arms. I saw the muscles flex as he moved his arms. Why is he doing this to me?

 

“I know right.” I grinned. Success! I sat down at my vanity and started putting on my night face cream. I was almost done when I noticed Chansung gazing at me through the mirror. When he stared at me like that I could only wonder...

 

“Is it my turn?” He gave the irresistible puppy eyes. Who could give in?

 

I got up and walked over to him. I stood right in between his legs and brought his face closer to me.

 

I started to apply the cream to his face but was interrupted by his constant gaze.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

I continued, but suddenly I felt his hand on the back of my thigh. I ignored it and continued to rub the cream onto his face. Concentrate on the circular motion. Concentrate. The hand slowly moved up to my cheek... Small circles, small circles. Squeeze!

 

Biting my lip in frustration, I sighed. “Chansung...,” He had a smirk on his face.

 

“Yes, Lena?”

 

“Refrain from groping my !”

 

“But it's a great !”

 

I couldn't really argue with him there, I'm sure it was a compliment.

 

“Aren't you going to be cold?” I asked as I crossed to my usual side of the bed.

 

“Nope, I usually sleep in nothing. What about you?”

 

“I'll be okay... I prefer the cold to be honest”

 

“Wear my hoodie, it's clean.” He said, passing me his massive dark grey hoodie.

 

“I'll be fine-”

 

“I don't remember asking you, it was an order.”

 

Hul! What is this? I put the hoodie on without another word. It was really big on me and it cover my hands. I turned off the lamp and slipped under the cool sheets. Chansung also got in the bed. I felt him shudder slightly then move closer to me.

 

“Goodnight.” I whispered, my back to him.

 

“Mmm.. Goodnight.” He whispered. He pulled me closer to him, so close that I could feel his breath on my nape. I closed my eyes, and it could have been a matter of minutes, but I was out.

 

***

 

I dunno about this one... Tell me what you think, Don't forget to comment! Thanks guys ♥