I missed you.

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

The whole place was too beautiful to even put in words; white beach, crystal clear waters, the slight breeze which was bareable... But it was hard to enjoy it because he wasn't here yet.

We started to prepare immediately. I followed everyone into the villa bedrooms to freshen up and get changed while the tech crew set up outside near the pool. I slipped into the first bikini of the shoot, and on top of it I wore a white oversized mesh top. Hae Mi then sat me down in the bathroom to put on my make up and do my hair. My eye make up was a dramatic smokey eye, with peach blush and a neutral lip; my hair was styled in beach waves, long and flowy. When she was done, she allowed me to run off and get a better look at the place while we waited for Chansung to arrive. I checked the time, It was already 3:00pm. Chansung should of been here already. I pouted unhappily.. I missed my Channie Bear.

I carefully walked around the edge of the pool, tightly clutching my phone in hope for a call, a text, ...perhaps a smoke signal?

“Hey beautiful..” a familiar voice growled in my ear.

I spun around to see my beautiful man, Chansung, standing there with his signature smile, the same one that still sent a weird sensation through my body. I hadn't even heard him arrive.

“Chansung!” I near screamed, jumping up and hugging him.

“Lena…” he breathed into my hair, hugging me tightly “Only Buddha knows how much I’ve missed you”

I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

“It’s been a long time, huh?” I said, playing with the collar of his white t shirt. He looked oh so y; he was wearing a white shirt which was buttoned low, just giving you a tad glimpse of his pecs. He paired it with tan chinos rolled up just over the ankles and navy boat shoes.

“It’s been too long.” he said caressing my cheek. Next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine. At that very moment the uncomfortable anxious feeling left my body and a feeling of content replaced it, as if this is what I had been waiting for. As if things were now as they should be. Closing my eyes, I kissed back, running my fingers through his hair. He parted my lips with his tongue, meeting mine. They wrestled for a while but as I was feeling rather submissive, I let his explore my mouth. I felt his hands travel down my back and slide their way back up under my mesh top, his fingertips were warm against my skin, his very touch sending electricity down my spine. He crushed my body against his, leaving my lips and trailing kisses down to my neck.

“Mmmm…” I sighed in response, tilting my head to the side and entangling my fingers in the hair at his nape. Slowly I started to lose myself, just letting the moment take over me. Completely forgetting that just several yards away, were the camera crew setting up.

He trailed the kisses lower, and nibbling gently along my collarbone. Every touch drove me crazy and I knew I wanted him. And I wanted him now.

"HWANG CHANSUNG-SSI?! TIME FOR MAKE UP!" A shout sounded from a distance, bringing me back onto earth, back to the villa patio.

We released eachother; Chansung chuckling slightly, running his hands through his hair.

"You don't know how I have been waiting to do that." He said, kissing my forehead and then my lips. "I'll see you in a sec"

He winked as he jogged off, leaving me standing there slightly confused and flustered. Dam you Chansung! I inwardly scoffed. If he had any idea of how he made me feel... Aish!

"Lena... what are you doing?! Let's go!" sounded Ji Hyun's voice from no where. I put my game face on and turned around to see a unhappy Ji Hyun. "Come on, your running late... Your make up needs to be touched up as well, aish!" 

I quickly averted her gaze as I felt myself blush... if only she knew why it needed touching up. 

____________

Hey hey hey! Did you miss me? I give everyone the right to kick my ♥ Anyway I know this chapter is a bit awkward, maybe because I'm a bit rusty. However I hope you enjoy it. Comment & crit.