The Angel & The Sleeping Prince

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

 

My eyes suddenly flickered open as light flooded my room.

 

“Did you even eat?” Ji Hyun said, standing at the door.

 

I shook my head, still dazed and confused.

 

“Chansung..” I muttered incoherently as I noticed the empty space beside me.

 

“He left half an hour ago. I made him something to eat before he left.. which you should of done.”

 

I groaned, How the hell did I fall asleep? I pouted in frustration. Missing out time with him is like losing money. Very slim chances of getting it back. I don't even know if that was a good expression but still, he's going to be so busy because of the concert...

 

“Come on, big baby, I made you some bibimbap” Ji Hyun said.

 

“Mmm...”

 

Stretching, I looked around for my phone which was under my pillow. It was already 6:00pm so he would be in the middle of practice. Oh.. He sent me a text;

 

“CHECK YOUR PILLOW”

 

Huh? I looked at the pillow which Chansung was sleeping on to see one of my Hello Kitty sticky notes. A smile flashed across my face. Why is he so corny? I don't hate it, infact I kind of love it.

 

“How can one look really beautiful while sleeping? Lena is like an spanish-african american Queen. Sorry if this is scary. Kekeke”

 

HAHAHA! My silly babo...

 

Chansung POV

 

“Good luck Chansung-ah!” Junho hyung said as I got into the van.

 

It was the morning of the photo shoot in which Lena and me would be starring in. It would be my first solo shoot without my hyungs. I wasn't nervous at all, more like excited. I wanted to see what it was like to work with Lena. Also, to learn more about her while she's working. She was a Victoria's Secret model before if I recall so I guess she is pretty pro in what she does. I looked at my phone to check the time. 11:41am... Lena should already be there. Putting my phone on standby there was my the picture of Lena sleeping from 2 days ago. My pretty angel...

 

We reached the studio and as I walked in, familiar faces from around the company were greeting me from everywhere.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I said, bowing.

 

“Chansung-sshi, this way please!” said one of the coordi-noonas.

 

I guess we were getting stuck in right away. As I walked over to the changing room area, I saw Ji Hyun talking with one of our female choreographers. Oh yeah, I remember Lena saying that she had to learn poses or something. She smiled at me while I took my coat off and sat down in the make up chair.

 

“OOW!” I heard a shout from one of the rooms.

 

“OOW! OW! STOP! OUCH!”

 

It sounded a lot like Lena.

 

“Lena-sshi, if you just bare with it for a bit..”

 

“Why this one though?”

 

“It goes with the whole theme...”

 

“OOWW! UHHGH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BREATHE?”

 

“Stop complaining and bare with it”

 

What were they doing to her in there? And those sounds she was making... I gulped.

 

“Wow, your s look great though.”

 

I was about to lose the struggle against myself about getting out of my chair when the curtain was pulled back. Out came one of the stylists and behind came Lena. Oh. My. Dam.

 

She was dressed in this white ballerina corset dress with a very short feathered tutu. I ogled at her long slender caramel thighs which had a ribbon criss-crossing from her white ballet shoes to below her knees. Her shape was accentuated at the waist and hips, creating a perfect s-line. Her s looked like they were begging to be let out, perfectly squeezed in by the corset. Her hair was tied up in a tight curly bun which made her face look real fresh and baby-like. She wore little make up, only around the eyes. Her brown eyes that were more piercing then ever stared into mine.

 

“Chansung-sshi, close your mouth so I can apply this” said Noona, I just noticed she was already applying make up to my face.

 

Lena smiled at me as her stylist did the finishing touches to her outfit. I winked at her and mouthed 'beautiful' and she nodded her head as if to say thanks.

 

“Lena, you're up first. Go ahead.” said the stylist and they both walked off to the site; Lena not failing to flash a smile at me before she left. I was really blown away; she seemed to get more prettier every time I see her. My girl was something really special.

 

“Okay, you're hair is going to be in a old fashioned coiffure. The whole shoot is about Victorian times and you're supposed to be a prince who has fallen asleep in the woods. Then you have an angel and a demon watch you while you sleep.” said the coordi-noona, filling me in. Classical music started to play in the background.

 

“Who is playing the demon?” I asked.

 

“Lena-sshi of course”

 

“Good” I heard the photographer say from the studio.

 

“Hana dul..” Click!

 

“Yes, Lena, good. Let's have the split.”

 

Split?! Noona had just walked out to get my clothes, so I quickly got up and peaked to see what was going on. Wow...

 

Lena was afloat in mid air, in the middle of doing a split. You could see the concentration on her face as corrected herself. Her face was totally serious, her eyes looked as if they were seeing nothing... they were blank.

 

“Lena relax the face. Make it more warm”

 

She did as she was told and she really did look like an fairy or angel.

 

Click!

 

“Chansung-sshi come on!” said Noona pulling me back and pushing my clothes into my hands.

 

After putting the clothes on it was my turn. I walked out to see Lena slowly descending down from the air.

 

“Ahhhh...” she moaned, a worried look on her face, a total contrast from several minutes. “I can't breathe!”

 

As soon her feet hit the ground, she started struggling to loosen her corset.

 

“YAH! Noona! Lena's panicking!” I called out to the stylist who was in the back. No response.

 

“This is not even a good look!” she continued to moan. I walked over to her to help her.

 

“Cover yourself up” I said to her, loosening the strings to in the back.

 

She covered her area while I untied it. She relaxed once it was loose. Her back looked so smooth.

 

“Thanks so much” she said sighing, her arms folded across her chest.

 

“No problem”

 

“You look good” she said, indicating my white shirt which was buttoned low, revealing a little of my chest. I had worked out this morning so I must of looked ripped to her.

 

“You have a thing for my s, huh?” I leaned in, whispering.

 

“Omo.. stop it! I meant you look very smart in your shirt and dress pants” she said, giggling.

 

“I know you're obsessed with my pecks. We might have to get that checked out!”

 

“Go to work, Chansung!” she said, seriously.

 

“Oh, I love it when you get angry.”

 

“CHANSUNG, YOU'RE UP!”

 

I winked at her and turned to head to the site but was pulled back.

 

“Lena...”

 

She suddenly leaned in and kissed my cheek.

 

“Thank you for that note you left me...”

 

I felt disappointed, just the cheek? Well, the camera crew was just behind the screen, I know we couldn't exactly make out but...

 

“Go ahead” she said pushing me.

 

“Okay, I'm going”

 

My shoot was so easy. I actually felt bad for Lena. All I had to do is lie there and pretend I was sleeping or look up at the ceiling.

 

“Good, Chansung. Now, let's have the almost kiss scene and then the evil side. Lena!”

 

Lena POV

 

Soo Ri was tightening my corset again and strapping me back into my harness. Luckily I had done stunts like this back in New York because it was seriously scary when you were up in the air. Also, I had no choice but to since I really didn't have a stunt double. She pulled at the cords finally checking if they were secure.

 

“Ready!”

 

I was slowly lifted up into the air, not too high this time. Apparently, I'd be hovering over Chansung. I giggled. There was also the kiss shot where we had to look like we were going to kiss. How awkward was that is going to be! I was now right over Chansung, who had one eye closed and the over one peeking up at me.

 

“Are you scared?” he whispered/shouted up at me.

 

I grinned at shook my head at him.

 

“Just don't drop on me”

 

HUL!

 

“Okay, into position! Eyes closed Chansung! Hana, dul...”

 

CLICK!

 

After a few shots of me looking down on Chan, I found it hard to contain my laughter. He kept making little noises or whispering things that were only meant for me to hear.

 

It went from 'Omo those legs', to, 'Omo, I can see your cleavage'.

 

“Okay, KISS SCENE, then we'll have Lena in the last costume for about a few clicks then done.”

 

I was lowered closer to Chansung now, very close in fact. I was like an inch away from his face.

 

“Okay, Lena I want you to look right into his eyes. At first, Chansung I want your eyes closed but I want you to gradually open them. OK. HANA, DUL...”

 

CLICK!

 

The smell of his cologne was faint but it smelled alluring. I studied his face while the camera clicked in the background. He looked so pretty. His eyes were closed, showing his long eyelashes. He facial features were so handsome. His lips were pouted a little bit, which I thought he was doing on purpose. Besides that, I thought he looked unreal! Could it be... that I'm actually dating this guy?

 

“Yes, Lena! Look like you almost love him to death. Oh my god, where did Park get her from? SO MUCH TALENT!”

 

I started to blush. He thought that this was some show. Oh it was real. I think i love him already...

 

“Okay, Chansung open your eyes... Hana Dul...”

 

He opened his eyes and stared right into mine. Instead of looking away like I usually would of.. I held his gaze.

 

“Woow, DAEBAK~”

 

I suddenly heard applause.

 

“Beautiful!”

 

“What a couple..”

 

“OK! FINAL SHOT! KISS!”

 

I was slowly lowered a bit more. My lips just over his.

 

“Hana, Dul,..” CLICK!

***

MERROONNGGGG!~ 

What will happen next? Did you like? Comment and subscribe if you will ♥ Thanks guys!

Oh and the Tutu that inspired Lena's one:

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/148/113/463/g_QIY9hVVsWMYRLhw.jpg