Bali!

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

 

“You guys behave yourselves now kekeke ^^”

 

That was the message Taecyeon had sent me before I left for Bali. Bali, Indonesia – It still feels like a dream.

 

We were still on our way to the private villas; we as in Hae Mi (Hair & Makeup), Soo Ri (Stylist), Ji Hyun and me, of course. It felt as if we've been in this car for hours. The resort in which we were going to was on a secluded piece of land. We were discussing the photoshoot location when Hae Mi suddenly turned around asked,

 

“So, did you give yourself to him yet?”

 

She caught me by such surprise that I felt my face grow hot.

 

“W-what?!” I replied, trying to suppress my embarrassment.

 

“What she means is, have you slept with him yet?” Ji Hyun followed.

 

I felt myself blush and I quickly diverted my gaze to whatever was outside the window.

 

“We haven't done 'that' yet?” I mumbled.

 

“Well, just how long are you going to make him wait?! It's been what, 4 months now!” Soo Ri piped up from the passengers seat at the front of the car.

 

“Besides, this is a perfect time... There are two villa's booked for this shoot. Both will be used to accommodate you guys and your staff. Somehow, we'll get you guys in one so you can have the night to yourselves.” Hae Mi explained.

 

“Whoa, you guys had this all planned?”

 

“That's not even the half of it...”

 

“Yeah, I have about 8 different lingerie sets and 4 different bikinis prepared” Soo Ri smiled proudly.

 

Wow. Daebak~ These girls really don't miss a trick, did they?

 

Beeeztt!

 

Oooh! A message from Chansung. It's been quite a while since we've seen each other, both of us have been busy with work. He's been flying back and forth from Japan and he has to fly straight here. He must be so tired, my poor baby.

 

Lena, I've missed you so much. Waiting to see you is so painful, especially when I know that you're not so far away from me. I wish they'd hurry up and get my ride here.

 

Ha, his plane had just got there I'm guessing. It'll be 2 hours until he gets here. I couldn't wait to see him, I don't think you understand how much I've missed this man. It's been nearly a month since we've actually spent time with him. My stomach tightened and my heart beat faster as I imagined our reunion. I felt jumpy in my seat.

 

We pulled up outside outside the gates where there were porters ready to take our bags and the equipment. The was a beach in view, the sound of waves crashing rung in my ears. The heat was bearable for 1PM and I was happy that I didn't have to carry all that luggage. We hopped into this awkward looking golf cart – there were several of them waiting to to us to the private resort which was a few miles away.

 

We finally got there, for the cart had stopped.

 

I took one look at the place and my jaw literally dropped...

 

*** 

Have you guys missed this story or what? Let me know! Keep me motivated to produce more chapters. + Give me criticisms <3