Twinkle Twinkle

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

As soon as reached the the floor Mr. Park’s room, I pressed my back against the wall.

What the hell was that? And why did I react in such a embarrassing way? He was so HOT + cute at the same time! and he was TALL! When I say TALL, I mean GIANT. And his chest... his chest was like ROCK hard. I should know, I walked into it. But when I felt his hand on my back, I felt a chill run up my spine. Ugh, Lena what are you thinking.. Stop this now.

Aishh! I was about to run my hands in my hair but I noticed my beanie was missing.

Wow, great… But before I can even contemplate on going back up there, I heard a door open.

I’ll be seeing you in a couple of weeks

Two people exited Mr. Park’s room while he stood in the doorway waving.

‘Ah.. Ms. Lena Kay, I’m Jin Young Park. Come right in.’ he said.

We shook hands and I walked in, took off my coat and sat down. I was tense but he reassured me. He was a really nice man, in his late 40s I guessed. He asked me a few questions, and I had to sign a few papers.

 

“You don’t have any work until next week, so spend this time to settle in”

 

“Oh okay” I replied. This was good news. I could brush up on  my Korean.

 

“It also said in your resume that you could sing, Am I right?” He asked.

 

“Yes and I can also play piano.”

 

“Would you like to sing for me?” He requested.

 

‘Now? Uhh… I’ll sing Lately by Stevie Wonder” I picked this song because it was the song that showed off my talent the most. I stood up and stood in first position.

‘Lately I have had the strangest feeling, With no vivid reason here to find…

Yet the thought of losing you has been hanging on my mind.

Well I’m a man of many wishes, I hope my premonition misses.

But what I really feel, my eyes won’t let me hide;

for they always start to cry…

Cause this time may mean goodbye….’

 

Mr. Park stared at me with his mouth wide open. 

 

‘Wow…’ He said, ‘You are really talented. There is going to be work for you yet!”

 

I blushed at his comment. I never thought much of my voice. I was in a band when I was younger so my voice kinda just developed. 

“Anyway, you better get going, you look exhausted. Oh and by the way, there is a gonna be a samgyeopsal BBQ in your honour. I want to introduce you to the kids here at the company. Just to see who’ll you will be working with. Ji Hyun knows so you’ll be fine.” He finally added. “See you tomorrow at 8PM at the restaurant”

We both got up and I bowed, I thanked him and left. I was officially working under JYP…

“All done?” Ji Hyun called over to me. She approached me from the stairwell.

‘Yeah, all done.’

 

I was so exhausted and so grateful that I decided to wear my Doc Martens over heeled boots because my legs started to ache from all the walking we did today. We left the building and the cold hit my exposed ears first. Oh yeah... My beanie. I had dropped it when I walked into that guy...

 

Lena.. are you okay?” Ji Hyun poked me on the arm. “And where is your hat?”

 

I left it in the office”

 

Well, we have to go grocery shopping right now. Someone will probably pick it up up, we'll pick it up tomorrow okay?”

 

She was right, it was kind of late and we needed to get some food and other stuff for the house. On the journey to the mart and the whole time we were shopping, Ji Hyun and me were talking and getting to know each other properly. She was like a actual mother. She told me that I would be her responsibility and that I'll safe under her wing. She was only 32 years old, and enjoyed working with the Entertainment Company so much. She originally worked in the New York branch but she moved here to help out. She explained everything to me, especially the musicians in the company. There were popular groups; Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, and Miss A. The solo's were JOO, San E, and J Lim. I would be meeting 2PM, Miss A, and some of the 2AM members tomorrow. She instructed me to listen to some of their songs and to learn some of the members.

 

I'll put some of the songs onto you're iPhone while you get some sleep. Poor thing, you must exhausted” she said.

 

I was leaned over the cart and near sleeping. Every time it was time for us to move, Ji Hyun would push the cart and I would move my legs along with it. The cashier line was so long... People were staring and I heard random chitter chatter pointed in my direction.

 

Wow, that foreigner is pretty. I wonder where she is from”

 

What exactly is she doing here though?”

 

She looks like a African American, but her hair looks different.”

 

Isn't she that model?”

 

I just awkwardly laid there, hunched over the cart still. It was uncomfortable but I was too tired to even care. I was jetlagged still and exhausted. I drifted off and I was invaded by thoughts of the guy I walked into. I reminisced his milky skin, his dark brown eyes that stared right into me. I remember the smell of his cologne; strong and bold. I remember his voice, it was kind of deep. Then the feel of his hand on my back, like he left a mark there. I could actually still feel it and it made me shudder. Then it felt as if he was rubbing my back. Wait, what...?

 

Lena... Lena honey?”

 

My eyes flew open and I noticed that there were bags in the cart and we were heading towards the exit. I straightened up and stretched.

 

I'm so sorry I didn't help you with the bags” I apologised.

 

It's okay, you're packing them away though”

 

We loaded the stuff into the car and headed home. Once again... I fell asleep on the way.

 

Chansung POV

 

Chansung ah... get up!”

 

I woke up to a Nichkhun leaning over me.

 

Ahh... Yes Hyung?”

 

Get up, we are going to go gym. I heard you skipped it yesterday so get ready.”

 

It seemed like everybody was ready, even Taec, who is usually the last one to get up. I got up, showered and got ready.

 

Yeah, Jin Young was telling us to meet at the regular place. Something about a newcomer and making them feel welcome.” Taecyeon said to Khun. “YO CHANSUNG, HURRY UP. MINJAE HYUNG IS WAITING”

 

I'm coming, I'm coming.”

 

On the way, there was more talk of this dinner we were all going to.

 

It's going to be samgyeopsal, I heard” Nichkhun said.

 

Just the fact that I was going to get food later on was all I really cared about. I could eat and drink every body under the table with the exception of Taec.

 

Beeeeezt! Beeeeeeeezt!

 

I felt around my pockets for my phone and my hand touched upon something soft and furry. That's weird. I pulled it out and it was a beanie. OH YEAH! That foreigner girl with the eyes. ! I have her hat. Aish!

 

You gonna check your phone?” Junho nudged me.

 

I hadn't noticed that it kept vibrating. It was from Goo Hara.

 

Hey, how was it in Japan?

 

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket for Junho was still staring at me.

 

“Chansung, that hat is so cute” Wooyoung said, snatching it out my hands.

 

“YAH!” I shouted, snatching it back.

 

“Aigoo... so angry” he said and pouted.

 

I stuffed it back in my other pocket. That girl and her eyes stuck in my mind for the rest of the journey and while I was in the gym. The split second when our gazes connected made my heart flutter. Dam. Those eyes got me hypnotised, they reminded me of a cat's eyes. Like Jeong-nam's. She was so cute when she blushed as well. And I'll probably never see her again... She ran off in such a hurry. Huh.

 

The gym was empty except us and a few other people. I bench pressed, did some weights and other stuff.

 

“You've been in a daze all this time, what's up?” Junho said as he playfully punched me on the arm.

 

“Nothing. Nothing really.” I said.

 

I hit the treadmill. I decided I'll give the hat in to the office and forget about her. Probably never see her again.

 

Lena POV

 

“Aish! Lena! We are going to be LATE”

 

It was just about time for us to go to the restaurant for my dinner party. I was really nervous, and I didn't know what to wear!

 

“We still have to stop by the HQ to see if they've seen your hat”

 

I was still straightening my hair when Ji Hyun stormed in.

 

“I swear...” she said taking the straighteners from me and finishing off my hair.

 

I smiled.. she was just like a Mom. Made me miss mine back home.

 

“Why are you smiling? Do you know what you are wearing?”

 

“It's just a dinner so I will wear my grey off the shoulder loose jumper, with some jeans and my Jeremy Scott adidas.”

 

I didn't want to come off too flashy and go all out. I put on my clothes and some Vera Wang perfume. My hair was fully straightened and it reached my s. I put on my angel wing earrings and a few silver bangles.

 

“Let's HUSTLE” Ji Hyun shouted.

 

“NEEHHH” I said rushing out my room. I pulled on my furry hooded cape and shoes then left. Ji Hyun behind me.

 

“Here's your phone, I put some music on it from the artists in our company. You have a text as well.” she said, giving me the phone as we got in the elevator.

 

It was really cold tonight, the frosty air attacked me. As we got into the car, I checked my text.

 

“Hey, it's Min. Can not wait till tonight, it's going to be fun. Welcome to JYP!! ^__^”

 

I smiled. She is soo nice. The car halted outside the HQ and Ji Hyun got out and told me to wait. I decided to play some music that she put on here. Most of the titles were in Korean, but there were a few English ones. Hmm... 2PM – Heartbeat

 

Can you feel my heartbeat? Heartbeat....

 

Wow. This is deep. I really liked it. I can't believe I will be meeting these guys in a matter of minutes.

 

“Apparently no one turned in a hat yet” Ji Hyun said as she stepped into the car. We drove for 5 minutes looking for a parking. The restaurant wasn't too far from the HQ and it was a regular with the members.

 

Chansung POV

 

We got to the restaurant quite early to see Jin Young hyung, Fei, Jia, Min, Suzy, Jinwoonie and Seul Ong. Our guest wasn't here yet so we just talked and caught up, since we were away in Japan for so long. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... Sorry I'm late.” sounded a voice from behind me.

 

I looked up behind me to see a pair of beautiful brown eyes, on brown skin staring down on me. It was her.

 

It was her.

***

Okay, so how was that? Long, huh? I didn't want to prolong the reunion. Anyway, please continue to give me feedback. Comment and sub <3 Love you guys XD