CHALENA

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

 

FLASH!

 

“Why do you have to catch me while I'm asleep?!” I grumbled confused. I must of dozed off while knitting the scarf. I was still in the living room from earlier this morning, the TV still on but turned down low. There was now light shining through the blinds on my balcony door.

 

“For proof, so he will appreciate your blood, sweat and tears!” Ji Hyun said, as the polaroid was developing. I was planning to stick a few of them in the massive card that will go with the scarf. The card was about A3 sized with a teddy bear donning a Santa Claus hat. It was empty inside but that would be filled up later on. I only had a week left...

 

“Thank you for helping me Unni. What time is it now?” I asked, yawning.

 

“Nearly 11AM. Wasn't you supposed to prepare something for him?”

 

“OMONA!” I sprung out of the couch and raided the fridge.

 

Aish, how did I almost forget?! I had promised to visit him at his rehearsal today but instead of going empty handed I was going make a lunch box for all of them. Ottokhae!

 

“Kimbap, rolled fried eggs, rice, chicken sausage, kimchi, and cut fruits!” I muttered, reading the list on my phone.

 

“Give me something to do! It'll be quicker” said Ji Hyun, rolling up her sleeves.

 

“Okay, you do the fruits, There are apples, watermelon and grapes” I said pointing to the fridge.

 

I put rice in the rice cooker then went and got the newly bought bento box containers. Ji Hyun was already washing the fruit. I wanted to get there by 12 so I only had an hour. I got the eggs and sausages out the fridge, and put a saucepan and frying pan on the stove.

 

“You know, you look so much like a young wife.” Ji Hyun said.

 

“Hehe, really?” I said putting the sausages into boiling water.

 

“Yup, it suits you.”

 

“Thanks Unni” I said starting the eggs. “I'm going to make Chansung a separate lunch box the others.”

 

“That's fine” she said, moving on to helping me pack the stuff.

 

An hour passed and everything was miraculously done. I was just doing the finishing touches to Chansung's lunch box. The rolled eggs were the shaped as hearts, and with the sheet of seaweed on the rice was cut into a heart also. At the side there were a few cherry tomatoes, kimbap, kimchi, and mini chunks of the sausage. The massive layer lunch box which Ji Hyun had packed neatly had separate compartments for the different food including the fruit.

 

“Okay, now I'll put these in the car. You go get changed and bring the drinks and cups.”

 

“Okay, thanks again!”

 

“No problem, I really don't mind doing it. I miss doing this”

 

As I got changed I thought of what Ji Hyun said. Maybe I should set her up with Min Jae. I giggled.

I slipped into some jeggings and a long sleeved top and put my grey trench coat over it. I decided to leave my hair out today seeing as it curly state was tolerable today. Grabbing my bag and the bag with the juice, water, and plastic cups, I headed out the door

 

Chansung POV

 

*Grumble*

 

I was so hungry. The concert was less than a week away, so we were rehearsing real hard. Sunbae-nim was being so harsh on us because of our solo stages and our main stage which was going to 'Hands Up'. I also had to stay after for a bit to practice for the private stage I had planned...

 

“Ahhh.. I'm so tired.” Junho collapsed next to me on the couch. “Chansung-ah, you're hungry right?

 

“When am I not?”

 

“Ask Sunbae-nim for a break, I don't want to get scolded.”

 

“Yah! Why do I have to get scolded?!” The music abruptly stopped and I saw Nam Young sunbae leave the room.

 

“Because you are the maknae.” He said pulling me into a headlock.

 

“S-stop it hyung! He left, AISH!”

 

Taecyeon, like a troll, couldn't help himself and ran over to us and sat on me.

 

“ARGHH! HYUNG, THIS IS NOT IT!” I yelled.

 

“You should of just silently agreed to my instructions!” Junho said laughing, his hand now covering my mouth.

 

“Haha, beat up the maknae!” I heard Junsu shout in dialect and the next thing I knew my vision was covered. Junsu had sat on Junho's lap blocking my head.

 

“Mmmmrmrrmrm!” My muffled screams were futile as now Junsu started poke me in my sides. I would have been able to fight back but I was tired and hungry. Plus, Taec was sitting on my arms and legs. I was basically pinned.

 

“OH SHHI-” I suddenly heard Taecyeon panic.

 

“YAH, SOMEONE HOLD LENA-SHHI” Junsu shouted.

 

Lena? She was here? This is when I started to really fight back. I Junho's hand and started to wriggle my way out. He removed his hand from my mouth, only to pull on my hair. AISH!

 

“Wooyoung Oppa, don't touch me..” Her voice sounded serious. I couldn't help but smile. Lena to the rescue.

 

“What are you gonna... AaaaAAAAH! Mianhae, mianhae, MIAN!”

 

Then I heard everyone laugh. What was she doing to him?

 

“Get up!” She was now closer, I could hear her loud and clear.

 

“No.” said Taecyeon hyung.

 

“Junsu?”

 

“Omo, why do you look so scary?!” Junsu now got up and could finally see. In battle stance, was my beautiful kid girlfriend, glaring at us three on the couch. Her hair was out in it's usually curly mass making her look even more empowering. I'm not even going to lie, when she looked angry like that she looked y. Unf.

 

“Taecyeon Oppa... I don't want to have to fight you... You too Junho.”

 

“Come. At. Me.” Taecyeon said, getting up. I took my chance once my arms were free and escaped Junho's grasp. Quickly, I wrapped my arms around Taec's.

 

“Dam!” he said, giving up.

 

“Mehrong!~” Lena stuck her tongue out at him. It was amazing to me how she could go from y, i'm-going-to-kick-your- to aegyo.

 

“Wow, Lena you are really strong!” said Wooyoung rubbing his arm.

 

“Hehe what did you do to him?” I asked puzzled.

 

“She put him in a arm lock” said Khun hyung, laughing.

 

“Anyway, are you guys hungry? I brought you some lunch” she said walking over a few bags which were at the door.

 

“DAEBAK!” There was approval from everyone around the room. Junsu went and got the fold up tables while I helped her carry the packages into the room.

 

“Thanks for rescuing me.” I said taking the bags out of her hand.

 

“It's all good, I got your back homie” She said

 

I don't care what anything says but this girl is actually amazing. She wasn’t like any other I could tell you that.


We sat down as Khun hyung unpacked the lunch boxes. There was rice, kimchi, sausage, kimbap, rolled eggs, and fruit.

 

Did you make this all yourself?” I asked, puzzled.

 

I had a little help from Unni”

 

Wow, daebak~ Thanks Lena!” Said Wooyoung.

 

Yeah, thanks!” Cheered everyone else.

 

You saved us right on time,” Said Junho, sitting down next to Taec who was pouring himself juice. “I thought I was gonna have to eat you’re boyfriend”

 

“Hey, speaking of that, You guys haven’t formally greeted us yet.” Junsu suddenly said after passing out chopsticks and sitting down to eat.

 

Oh…” I responded getting up. I nudged Lena who was just sitting there smiling. She got up quickly.

 

We are now dating, please treat us well!” I said, taking her hand and bowing. She followed of course.

 

Let's toast to the new couple, CHALENA!” shouted Taecyeon.

 

To Chalena!” Everyone clapped and toasted their juice. My hyungs were so embarassing.

 

We didn't get married guys,” Lena laughed. “And Chalena sounds pretty sweet”

 

Whoa, but look at the way Chansung's staring at you, you sure you didn't?” said Junsu. I didn't notice that I was staring at her.

 

Rubbing my head, I gestured her to sit down. “Are you going to eat?” I asked her, sitting down and picking up my chopsticks. I was about to take a fried egg when she slapped my hand.

 

Ah wae?!” I said, frowning.

 

That's not yours... Here,” She said going into another bag and pulling out another lunchbox. “This one is yours. Sorry, I went all cutesy on you. I wanted to try...”

 

I opened it to see a cute ensemble of the food that was on the table. The eggs were shaped into hearts, and the seaweed on top of the had my name in Hangul, correctly, with a giant heart under it.

 

You don't like it?” She said, her tone sounding worried.

 

I don't think I want to eat it now.”

 

Oh. It's okay, I'll take it home and eat it...” She reached out to take it from me but I blocked her.

 

What I meant was that, It's too perfect to eat” I was touched. I don't remember the last time anyone has ever done this for me.

 

Babo... eat it! It will give you strength while you practice” she giggled. But before I dug in, gave her a big hug.

 

Thanks Lena, really, I was blessed with the best girlfriend ever.” I whispered into her hair.

 

Ah! Don't over exaggerate, it's okay. Plus, I guess we both lucky.”

 

Look at those two, Aish!” said Wooyoung.

 

Everyone ate happily. Seriously, it tasted so good after several hours of rehearsal. All of the food was gone, extra thanks to Taec and me. When we were done, Khun and I helped pack everything back up. Everyone was content and looked happy.

 

Aigoo, so full. Thank you so much Lena” Junho said as we walked to the door.

 

You're welcome everybody! Good luck in rehearsing!” she said as we left the room.

 

You didn't have to walk me, Ji Hyun Unni is only downstairs.”

 

I did have to. Besides, We won't see each other again until the concert.” It's going to be that long... do not like.

 

We got to the lobby where Ji Hyun noona was talking to one of the other staff.

 

Ah Lena, you go to the car first. I'll be about 15 minutes” She handed Lena the keys and we made our way to the rear parking lot. It was freezing cold outside. It was meant to snow this week as well.

 

I'll wait with you until she comes back,” I said, putting the bags in the back seat. “Don't want you out here by yourself.”

 

Why didn't you come out in enough clothes?” she sighed, leaning into the back seat giving me a clear view of her .

 

I'm wearing a hoodie, Dayum...”

 

Chansung!” she scoffed, re-emerging with a blanket in hand. She stood on her toes, fixing the scarf around my neck and head. She had huge bags under her eyes and some serious dark circles. She also looked really pale. Is she not sleeping? She met my gaze whilst wrapping the blanket around my face. Forgetting the cold, forgetting the outside world, closing my eyes, I kissed her pink lips. They were soft, as always, and fit mine perfectly. We continued to lock lips, my hands finding their way around her waist, slightly hugging her. I felt her hand squeeze my arm before she wrapped her arms around my neck, our bodies so close that only clothes were between us. I lightly brushed my tongue against her lips, asking for access. She let me in, opening a tiny bit. Our tongues brushed against each other, I swear at that moment all I could think of is 'Lena'. I paused, just to look at her. She opened her eyes after a second, her honey brown eyes immediately weakening me and the cold air was not helping me in the downstairs area. So we kissed passionately just like that in the piercing cold; I even considered pushing her into the back seat so we could develop our make out session further. But then we heard the tread of feet coming towards us. We pulled away from each other laughing. I swear Noona was our personal block.

You could of started the engine.” she said climbing into the drivers seat. Lena and I both looked at each other, grinning.

Bye Noona!” I called out to her.

 

Mmhmm.”

 

Lena got into the front seat and winded down the window. “Hurry! Go back inside, you can give me the blanket when you come to mine.”

 

Bye, beautiful” I waved.

 

And off she went. Leaving me seriously aroused.

Hello?”

 

Hey Omma, It's me. How are you?”

 

Ohh Chansung, I'm fine, my dear, how are you? Are you eating well? Sleeping well? Do you miss home?”

 

I'm okay, Omma, I'm fine. I have a secret. You can't tell anyone, okay?”

 

Sure, what is it?”

 

I'm in love...”

 

Omona! You've never straight up come and tell me. Who is it?”

 

She's a foreigner.”

 

... Yeah, I think I know who you are talking about.”

 

Really?”

 

Yeah I saw the billboard... I can't tell where she's from though she is quite a beauty. With pretty eyes, I know you've always had a thing for eyes”

 

She's mixed race, african american and spanish. But how did you know?”

 

I know when my son is acting and when he is not. What is she like? When are you going to bring her home?”

 

Amazing, maybe more than that. I will bring her soon when work dies down a bit”

 

That's my boy. Jeonggam misses you... Come home and visit okay?”

 

Yes, Omma. I love you. Bye”

 

Bye my child”

 

***

 

WOW, WAS THAT CHEESY OR WHAT? Tell me what you think. Comment & Crit. Ignore any typos in this I really could not be bothered to go through 6 pages in word. Ps. You can tell I'm not good with the intimacy text huh, i'll get better as I go along. sorry