Hello! I'm from KARA!

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Chansung POV

 

“Can you stop laughing?”

 

“But it's so funny!”

 

“Argh! I think that Director-nim did it on purpose.”

 

“I'm glad he did. I never imagined that you would look so good in a leather one-piece”

 

“Wow! You are so honest!” she grumbled.

 

Lena and I were both on our way to get something to eat at a coffee shop. She was still angry about the fact that the director cut out the 'demon' shot last minute, which I thought was so funny. It was as if it was made for my only my eyes – and the exception of the crew – to see and not the public. Speaking of public, we were quite lucky to be in the van. The street was crowded! Ji Hyun noona was gonna get us some coffee then drop me home since Minjae had left me earlier. The car stopped and Lena randomly gasped.

 

“OMO... THAT COAT!” she said, pointing towards a boutique shops from the coffee shop. “I must go see it, be right back!”

 

I watched her unbuckle her seatbelt and get out the car.

 

“Lena, be careful. Put your hood up” Ji Hyun Noona hissed at her but Lena was already out of earshot, yanking open the door to the small boutique.

 

“Noona, I doubt anyone will immediately recognise her” I said but even I was uncertain myself. She was steadily growing popular with the increase of her face everywhere.

 

“Aigoo, I don't know about her sometimes. Is she a 5 years old undercover in that body? Anyway, what did you guys want?”

 

“Hot Chocolate for Lena and a Latte for me. Thank you”

 

“No problem” she smiled, leaving the van."He already knows her order..."

 

Hehe. My kid girlfriend...

 

Beeeezztt!Beeeeeeezt!

 

Who could be calling me now?

 

< Goo Hara >

 

Sigh.

 

“Hello?”

 

“You... You're such a bad guy. NAPPEUN NAMJA” Hara shouted.

 

“I'm sorry...”

 

I heard her scoff. “What are you sorry about? Promising that we'll spend time together back in Seoul? Or are you sorry for kissing me, making sure I fall for you?”

 

“I didn't know what I was thinking.”

 

“BABO-YAH!!”

 

“Listen, Hara...”

 

Her voice suddenly broke. “So, where do we stand?”

 

Silence.

 

“Oh, I see – Your silence says it all. I was just something to do in Jeju, right?”

 

“Don't say it like that... You're a really amazing woman and we had fun”

 

“Not amazing enough for you?”

 

“I'm sorry.”

 

“Stop saying you're sorry! I LIKE YOU A LOT, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS YOU'RE SORRY?!” She started to sob.

 

“Hara, don't...”

 

The phone went dead on her end.

 

I made her cry. I made a girl cry. My Omma had always told me 'The worse thing you can do is make a girl cry.' She was right and I felt like a villian. But I didn't mean to.. I was being so stupid in Jeju. Junho warned me of this and I was stupid not to listen.

 

The doors suddenly open and in climbed a pouting Lena and Ji Hyun noona with the coffee.

 

“... why is it so expensive? It's like she saw me and changed the price. She probably recognised me as well! There's a poster of me right outside her shop!”

 

“How much was it?” Ji Hyun said, handing us our hot drinks.

 

“350,000 won! I don't even get paid till after Christmas when the shoot comes out! Chansung... what's up?”

 

Her eyes immediately locked onto mine, widening slightly. , think of a cover quickly.

 

“Rehearsal is early tomorrow morning and uh, I'm not confident about my solo stage.” I sputtered as I saw how worried she got. I don't want her to worry about me.. I can not make another girl cry.

 

Especially not Lena.

 

Her eyes narrowed as she took a sip of her drink. I pinched her cheek and grinned, trying to reassure her that I was okay. Which is mostly true, when I'm around her, I am okay. More than that.

 

“You are coming to the concert, right?” I asked her, so she wouldn't brood over it.

 

“Definitely, I get a free pass.” She said in delight.

 

“Good. Afterwards, I'm coming to stay with you. Is that okay, noona?”

 

“Sure, I'll be at my sister's house for Christmas. Lena's going to be alone so it's probably best.”

 

“Wait, what about your family Chansung?” Of course she had to be a mother.

 

“Yah! Why are you like worrisome old man? You will grow grey hair you know!”

 

“Huh?! I already have grey hair!” she retorted making me laugh.

 

“Lena, here we spend Christmas with our lovers...” Noona said.

 

“Oh... Well I guess you can spend a night with me...”

 

“Like you had a choice.” We had just stopped outside my building.

 

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“Nothing... Come here babo” Taking off my seatbelt, I pulled her by her coat collar towards me, kissing her on the lips. I felt her relax so I pulled away from her, her eyes opening in confusion. I glanced over at Ji Hyun Noona, who eyes were still focused on the road.

 

“Go...” she said smiling.

 

“One more.” This time I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. Her hands found their way to the sides of my face.

 

“Ahem.”

 

“Ahh yeah.. I'm going now. Bye guys!”

 

When I got too the entrance, I turned around to see Lena waving.

 

Less than 3 weeks? I think I might of loved her in a past life... I know I love her now.

 

Lena POV

 

For the first time in ages, I was actually EARLY. Ji Hyun parked in the parking lot of the MBC building. Today was going to be my first day Mcing for the Music Core.

 

“I'm so proud of you Lena” Ji Hyun said, the laughter in her voice.

 

“I think I got up early out of nervousness.”

 

Once we got in, I was registered with a pass and escorted to the MC changing room.

 

“You're partner should already be in there, let me go check if the stylist girls are on their way. Oh and your outfit” Ji Hyun said leaving me at the door. I knocked once.

 

“Ne?”

I opened it and there was a girl getting her hair done.

 

“Oh, Lena-sshi?” she said, her face brightening.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I said, immediately bowing and closing the door behind me.

 

“Chill out, I can speak English! My name is Nicole from Kara.”

 

“Hey... I guess you'll be stuck with me for a month.”

 

“I look forward to it” she replied smiling.

 

She seemed really friendly. And she spoke fluent English. Phew!

 

***

OoOoOoOoOoH!