Brown-Eyed Girl

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Guys, here is a little key for you guys.

Anything in Blue or Red, symbolises to be Korean dialogue. I can't speak Korean so just make do with this okay LOL

***

I woke up with no recollection of last night. I looked around the strange room, confused. Then I remembered.

Ha.. I'm in Seoul! 

I rolled in my bed in delight. It was like a dream. And the fact that I went by myself, is even better! It's like one of those adventures you have when you're a child. I looked around my new room. I spotted Ji Hyun, cross legged at my chest of drawers, packing away my clothes.

 

Good morning” I yawned, “Mrs. Ji Hyun-sshi I could of done that, you didn't have to..”

 

No, let me. Anyway, you got to get up and get ready. We have so much to do today, You can sleep in tomorrow.” 

 

Arasseo” I said. My limited Korean so much. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I remembered that I got a brief tour of my apartment. It had 2 rooms (Ji Hyun would be staying with me), 2 bathrooms (one in my room and one for guests), kitchen, and living room. It was already furbished but I still had more stuff I wanted to buy.

 

I brushed my teeth and showered, then put on some warm clothes; big baggy oversized black jumper and thermal wear black leggings.. it was so cold in Seoul at Winter. I pulled on 2 pairs of socks. The cold was nothing I wasn't used to. New York could be killer cold at times. Besides, I prefered cold weather over hot anyday. I bunned my hair and pulled a oversized beanie over it. God, I love these things. They are so cute! I had ordered a few off a Korean Online store. I pulled on a thick trenchcoat and a wrapped a scarf around my neck.

 

Lena! Hurry up!” shouted Ji Hyun from the kitchen.

 

Nehhh!! Ji Hyun-sshi” I said walking to the kitchen.

 

Call me Unni, ok?”

 

She pushed some toast into my hands. “ Let's go, we have to get you registered and everything and then you have a meeting with Mr. Park, your new boss.”

 

And she was right... We did so much, and I still felt jetlagged. We first opened a bank account for me, my card wouldn't arrive until next week. Which is okay, I still had the visa with the money from back home on it. Then we got me a phone, which Ji Hyun Unni had to co-sign for it because I was a foreigner. Got me a iPhone, which is going to paid for by the agency apparently. We did some other stuff then finally we stopped for coffee at a coffee shop not too far from the agency.

So.. Unni, Mr. Park speaks English, right?”

 

Yes, he does. You'll be fine. Don't be nervous” she said reassuringly.

 

But I stayed nervous.

 

Chansung POV

 

Yaawn. Aigoo.

Even though it was a free day, most of the members were doing their own thing. Junho went shopping with Junsu hyung. Woo and Taec, are at the gym. Khun is with his girlfriend.

I'm sooo bored! Might go the HQ to practice...

 

Beezt Beeezztt!

 

Text message?

 

Taec: Come to the gym! ^^

 

Hm.. Might as well, gotta work on this body. But isn't Jin-Young hyung going to be at the HQ today? I'll just stop by for a little bit. I put on my sweats for the gym, then layered my hoodie and coat over it. As I put on my Nikes, I opened the door and cold air rushed into the house. it was cold outside. To the HQ I go!

Lena POV

 

We arrived at the JYP Headquarters, earlier than we were expected. Mr. Park was still in a meeting so I had to wait.

 

I'll be back soon, I'm just going to go speak to the ladies in PR about something. You can look around if you want but don't leave the building” Ji Hyun unni said noticing the fear in my eyes when she announced that she was leaving me. I gave her the puppy eyes, but she just smiled and walked off. HUL!~ Just keep it calm Lena, you are only nervous because you are in a different country where you can't understand what everyone is saying. You are a grown woman, just turned 22 this year. You will be fine.

 

Whenever any of the staff walked by the did not hesitate to double take when they saw me, but I was kind of used to the stares. I was a model of course. Also, it seemed that they were well informed about the overseas model that joining for they politely bowed to me and walked off. Some of the male staff winked as they bowed, leading me to blush slightly and smile. I looked at my watch and saw that I still had 20 minutes left. I might as well walk around to pass time. I walked up a few stairs and I saw a couple of practice rooms. A heard a slight hum of music, in the room where the door was closed. Curiously I looked through the glass in the window.

 

Excuse me.. Oh?!” said a voice from behind me.

 

I turned around to see a petite girl, with black shoulder length hair. She had the cutest eyes ever, and a adorable smile.

 

Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo” I said bowing.

 

Hello, You must be Lena Kay, the overseas model, right?”

 

I was astonished. She spoke fluent English in a American accent. Relief must of shown on my face for she giggled.

 

Yeah, that's me”

 

I'm Min, I'm part of the group Miss A. Those are the other members in there.” she said smiling.

 

Wow. She was so pretty. I couldn't help but smile back. She opened the door and the other girls turned around and the music stopped. They all froze when they saw me.

 

Guys, this is the foreign model I was talking about. She'll be joining the company

 

They all smiled in recognition, and bowed.

 

Annyeonghaseyo” they said in unison.

 

After I bowed back, Min closed the door, and the music started up again.

 

I take it you don't speak much Korean, so I will help you, okay?” she said with a grin. “I have to practice so give me your number, and I'll text you later to see how you are doing?”

 

Wow she just met me, but she's acting like we've known each other for a long time. She was very maternal, I felt like I could rely on her. I'm guessing she was the leader of the group. I gave her my new Korean number and she grinned and smiled at me as she opened the door to go back into the room.

 

Oh yeah! I'll introduce you to the members tomorrow at dinner”

 

Dinner?” I replied dumbfounded.

 

Yeah, tomorrow we are having a celebration at the Korean BBQ place on your arrival. See you tomorrow!”

 

She disappeared and left me with a confused look on my face. Huh. It was about time I get back to Mr. Park's office so I made my way to the stairwell. I was turning the corner then suddenly BAM!

 

Chansung POV

I headed up the stairs for I heard that the girls were here. Haven't seen them in a while and Jin Young hyung is still in a meeting, and has another one after. I'm sure hungry though.. I wonder if the girls wanted anything to eat. I shouldn't of came empty handed. If I eat though, I won't go to gym. Maybe I should just skip gym today since I'm already here. As I rounded the corner, BANG! I walked into someone. She stumbled backwards a bit, but I held her back before she fell. She rubbed her head slightly and slowly looked up.

 

Gwencha...” I paused. I immediately removed my hands from her back from shock.

 

It was a foreigner; She had caramel skin, and big dark brown eyes. Beautiful dark brown eyes. Her beanie hat had fell off and revealed her silky black hair that was in a messy bun. She stared into my eyes for a second and quickly looked away.

 

I'm so sorry.. Um.. Mianhae.” she stuttered.

 

Uh.. It's okay.. Are you..?” I replied to her in English but before she was finished she already down the stairs. Gone.

 

Hey!” I called out. But she was no where to be seen. That was weird. But dam, she had pretty cat eyes. She also looked Black but not quite. She was pretty anyhow. I turned around and saw that she had forgot her beanie. I picked it up. It was oversized and beige, with a brown large furry bobble at the top. Cute... So she..

 

Chansung-ah!!”

 

I looked up and saw Jinwoonie. I quickly stuffed the beanie in pocket.

 

Yah! Jinwoonie” I said ruffling his hair, that foreigner girl still on my mind. I couldn't get over her eyes...

 

Those eyes...

***

Guys how was that? Comment if you will. Any criticisms are warmly accepted. I didn't wanna wait till long until they meet so yeah... Anyway, hope you like it. <3