Knock Out

The Only Story I Didn't Know

Chansung POV

DING!

'I tell you what, if you get me tired this round, I'll give you your hat' I said, reasoning with her. I could tell she was slightly annoyed. 

 

 

"And what if I don't?" she said.

 

"We'll do one more" I replied

 

"HURRY UP AND FIGHT" shouted Taec hyung.

 

She started to jab at me, lightly. 

 

"Lena, you're hurting my feelings" I pleaded with her. "Come at me!"

 

She said nothing but she sure got the memo, for she started throwing in proper jabs to my abdomen. They were actually quite powerful, but she left herself open in so many places. I jabbed her in the side of her stomach area and she staggered backwards abit.

 

"LENA, BLOCK. WHAT THE HELL DID I TEACH YOU?" shouted Sunbae-nim.

 

One thing I noticed about her is that she reacts on criticism, for the whole round she never let me hit her again. I wasn't really tired yet but the round before with Sunbae was taking its toll on me. Our audience found this fight amusing:

 

"Good, Lena" 

 

"Yes, Lena"

 

"He's open, get him"

 

DING!

 

We touched gloves and went to rest a little bit. She looked tired, but she was determined.

"You know, Chansung usually get's his opponent in a matter of one round" I overheard Taecyeon telling Lena. I looked to see him massaging her back and shoulders. I didn't know if I liked him doing that.. It gave me a weird feeling. She looked really good today; she was showing a lot of skin. She had long slender legs, that looked so smooth. In her wifebeater, her shape was outlined and that's what I call a real 's-line'. Unf. And her in those short shorts, made my buddy down there wanna say hello but I didn't want to scare her. I'm going to have to admit she , a lot. Her hair was tied back tightly and it made her look fresh faced. When we were in the ring I had to restrain myself from touching her in ways I shoudn't. I'm sorry, I'm a NAMJA!

 

"Shut up Taec! You know I can't be rough on a girl!" I shouted. He really wanted to see me a fight a girl. I swear he's twisted.

 

It was getting kind of late now. And I was really feeling tired and . 

 

"Round Two!" shouted Taecyeon. I loved the way he said it, it reminds me of a real match.

 

We both reached the middle of the ring and and stood in position. Her face was totally serious. Should I just let her kick my ? Or maybe I'll play with her... throw in a bit of jujitsu and pin her. I bet she'd look twice as beautiful on her back.

 

DING!

 

We circled eachother for a bit. She was delaying it. Did I make her that nervous? I moved in with a jab but she blocked it. I guess she's just playing it safe. I heard he laugh under her breath. Didn't she know I was going easy on her? Haha, she's so deluded. I decided to give her a little tase of what I could do; I picked up my speed and started her giving her quick jabs around her abdomen area. These ones she was having trouble with blocking. This was actually too easy. 

 

"Lena, you're making me cry..." shouted Sunbae.

 

She tried to jab at me back but I blocked her. You could tell was getting really tired, she started thrown sloppy punches. I left myself open for her, big mistake. She was bluffing the whole time. She started throwning quick jabs right in my abdomen. . It was time to execute plan. I put my arms around her, hooked my leg around hers and swung her down.

 

DING!

 

Lena POV

 

"Ugghh!!" I managed to moan out when we both hit the mat. The punk pinned me!

 

I didn't even fight back I just lay there, still. I was too tired to even talk. His body was kind of heavy and he didn't even ease up. We just lay there breathing. It could of been minutes but it felt like hours. When my brain finally got the message that our bodies were touching, I started to squirm.

 

"Uh.. Chan... You're.. crushing me" I gasped out.

 

He leaned up and hovered over me, staring into my eyes. I couldn't hold his gaze, he was driving me crazy.

 

"Sorry... Looks like you get your hat back" he said, falling back on his shoulders. 

 

He got up and helped me up. I was about to walk away when he pulled me back by my wrist. 

 

"You did good today.." he said, taking off my gloves and helmet for me.

 

"You were amazing, you are really good at boxing." I replied, my eyes only on this hands which was now unwrapping the bandages.

 

"Well, I do have a black belt in Taekwondo..."

 

Wow, he was amazing. When he finished I thanked him and walked towards the changing room.

 

"Hey Lena, wait for me outside your changing room okay?" I heard him call over to me.

 

"Neh!" I shouted back.

 

When I got to my locker, I grabbed my water and drank it down in one go. Phew!! Today was such hard work, and I know I'm going to be paying for it tomorrow morning. I was in the changing room by myself, and I felt scared. I was such a coward when it came to being by myself in public places. I think I'll shower at home.. I let my hair out, it was such a curly mess. I'll straighten that shizz tomorrow. Tonight, I'm collapsing in my bed.

 

I left the room to see Chansung standing there with his back to me. 

 

"Chan..." I said.

 

"Let's go.." he said walking up to me and fitting my hat on my head. 

 

"Let's go, where?" I asked.

 

"To neverland... Babo I'm walking you home"

 

"Wait, you don't have to? Where is Taec?" I started, confused.

 

"It would be rude of me to beat you up and not walk you home, now come on, I'm tired." he said pulling my gym bag out of hands and walking off.

 

'Nobody asked you too' I muttered under my breath.

 

"What was that?" He called out.

 

"Oh... nothing.' I said catching up to him.. 

 

I think I just might like him...

 

***

XO 2 Chapters in a day! Here you guys go. I hoped you liked this one. comment and crit. <3 Love you guys <3