Samgyupsal & Soju

The Only Story I Didn't Know

Chansung POV

 

She was with a woman I've seen around the agency before. She bowed to everyone at the table and sat in the empty seat next to Jin Young hyung and Suzy.

This is Lena, Lena Kay. She is from the States and will be one of our international models.” Jin Young hyung said.

 

I saw her smile nervously as she glanced around the the table. I wonder if she recognised me. Everyone started to introduce themselves, most of us knew a good amount of English so it was kind of easy.

 

I’m Hwang Chansung”

 

She looked at me with immediate recognition. We locked eyes for a few seconds then she smiled and turned away first. So that explains it.. The reason why she ran from me… She’s shy.

 

So Lena, how tall are you?” Taec asked her.

 

I’m about 5”7” she replied. She was pretty tall, but only just reached the top of my chest...

 

Omo..” Said Woo.

 

The conversation carried on like this. Everyone asked her questions and she answered them politely. Her voice was so unique. It wasn’t annoyingly high pitched but it was light. I don’t even know how to explain but it was cute. And when she was complimented she would modestly blush or smile and look down.

Chansung-ah, why are you being so quiet?’ Junho said, nudging me under the table. 


I didn’t even notice I was being so quiet. I couldn’t take my eyes/mind off her. She was something new, something different.

 

Nothing” I said still staring into space. He continued to stare at me, I knew nothing gets past Junho. He knew when something was up.

 

Do you have a boyfriend?” I heard Junsu said, immediately pulling my attention back to the table.

 

Yahh!!’ Everyone started, appalled at him. Taec playfully punched him on the arm. Lena just laughed it off and shook her head.

 

I contained my happiness.

 

She can sing as well, you know” Jin Young hyung said.

 

Really?” Said Woo. “Sing something!”

 

Yeah, I want to hear you sing!” Suzy said.

 

The table got really quiet as everyone waited for her respond but we were interrupted by the waiters serving our food and soju. Darn…

The meal went pretty well, everyone cheerfully talked and got to know her better. I kept stealing glances at her… She looked prettier with her hair down, and her make up made her brown eyes really stand out. She stumbled a bit with her chopsticks which I found so cute. Suzy helped her out though, guiding her fingers to hold them in the correct way. It made me wish I sat in Suzy’s place. I wanted to teach her… I wanted to also touch that caramel skin of hers..

After everyone had finished eating, we all just sat there talking to each other. People even got up and moved to go speak to people on the other side of the table. Suzy, Min, and Khun were in a deep conversation about America or something. Jin Young hyung was speaking to Jin Woonie and Seul Ong hyung. The rest of the 2PM hyungs were either drinking soju and messing about with Jia and Fei. My pocket vibrated, and I pulled it out to see Goo Hara calling me.

 

Hey…, I’m so sorry I kinda dashed off yesterday” Lena said as she sat down next to me.

 

It’s okay, you dropped your beanie, l picked it up but it’s at home though” I said turning off my phone and putting it back in my pocket.

 

Oh thank you!” She said smiling. Dam.. That smile.

 

I’ll bring it in to HQ tomorrow, so you can pick it up there.”

 

Arasseo, Kamsahamnida” she replied. Awwww, her Korean was so cute.

 

So, how old are you?” I asked.

 

I’m turned 22 this year” she said. So I was her senior by a year. I’m more attracted to older women but my preference might just change after tonight.

 

How about you?”

 

I’m 23’

 

Oh okay’ she said. Now that we were closer I noticed how pretty she was… Her lips, her nose, especially her eyes were unique. When she smiled she would show off her perfect set of white teeth. She would randomly bite her lip at times during our conversation, which I thought was super y.


We asked each other more questions, I felt like I could talk to her forever. She listens quietly until you are done and nods to show you she’s listening. Her story was interesting; she said she wanted to discover new things and that the opportunity to come to South Korea was just the right thing. Every since she was young, she always wanted to leave home and travel by herself. Everytime she talked.. She drew me in… I wanted to know more about her…

Aigoo, it’s about time we get going. I heard some of you have been skipping out on gym” Jin Young said interrupting us all. “You better be there tomorrow!”

 

Lena POV

 

Mr. Park all gave us a signal that it was time to get out of here. He paid the bill and then We all started to get up and leave. I smiled at Chansung and went back to my seat to get my bag.

 

Hey Lena, give me your number” said Suzy.

 

I passed her my phone and she saved her number in it. She was about to give it back when Wooyoung took it and saved his number.

 

Yah! Me too!” Said Junsu, doing the same. Soon my phone was being handed around to everyone and people were handing me their phones.

 

Call me ‘Oppa’” said Taec, in a cute voice, immediately making me laugh. I knew what that meant, I remember my friend from back home, she used to call her crush Oppa, until he asked her out.

 

Okay, I think that’s it. Thanks everyone for welcoming me” I said, giving Junho back his phone.

 

You forgot me’ someone said in a sad voice.

 

I turned around to see Chansung pouting. “Awww.” I gave him my phone, laughing.

 

You look so cute when you pout like that”

 

I see you forgot me though. I don’t think I want to give it to you now” He said as he gave me back my phone.

 

Too late now” I said quickly putting the phone in my jacket pocket, grinning.

 

Lena let’s go” Ji Hyun said putting my cape over my shoulders.

 

Text me in the car so I have your number” he said. “See you later!”

 

Byee Hwang Chansung-sshi!”

 

He smiled and jogged to catch up with the other guys who already left the restaurant. I stared after him as he left.

 

Lena…”

 

Yeah..?”

 

Move your feet! Let’s move” Ji Hyun protested. “I can tell you are going to be trouble”

 

I bursted out laughing, “I’m sorry, but you sound so much like my Mom’

 

We walked back to the car and as I got in, I got a text message. The screen said ‘Hwang Chansung The Greatest’. I couldn’t help but laugh.

 

You didn’t text me quick enough so I got your number off Junho T-T”

 

Then I got a text from Junho;

 

He bullied me into giving it O__O”

 

Haha, these guys are so cute. I texted them both back:

 

Thanks Junho, and Chansung, don’t bully your hyung’

 

He texted back

 

Why? Would you rather I bully you instead?”

 

Hul!~

 

Bring it. Challenge accepted”

 

You asked for it… Kekekeke”

 

Gee… I had a bad feeling about this. But why did I have such a huge grin on my face. Don’t tell me I’m… No of course I’m not. He was so nice though, comfortable to talk to. I noticed that tonight. I noticed other things as well; He had really broad shoulders, strong looking. His hair was black and styled. He had really cute lips, they were small with a full cupid's bow. He looked you straight in the eyes when you talk, he had such friendly eyes. He was crazy handsome. They didn't make them like this at home, I can sure tell you that.

 

When we got home, I put my phone to charge then washed up and brushed my teeth. As I got in to bed I checked my phone. Another text?

 

Goodnight Lena! Look forward to bullying you! ^^”

 

Night Chansung. Don’t hold back, okay? ^^”

 

And with that, I fell asleep. With a stupid smile on my face.

***

This was a tad bit rushed, so sorry about that guys... Please, don't forget to comment and critique. Thanks & Love you <3