Did I mention that he had a six pack?

The Only Story I Didn't Know

Lena POV

I had to wake up early, to my dismay, to go to the healthclub gym that I joined yesterday and work out today. I had put on a bit of weight, with moving and getting settled down in Seoul and didn't have much time to hit the gym. To be honest I haven't been to the gym in a bout a whole month, but don't tell my agency that.

It had been 5 days since the party and during those 5 days, I've been pigging out, being lazy, listening to kpop, and watching Korean Dramas. They are hella addictive. Like crazy. I've been watching one with Taecyeon Oppa, Wooyoung and Suzy. And Chansung also made a cameo in it where he got kissed by... 

I digress. That dude hasn't brought my beanie into JYP yet and I'm not completely happy. He said he was holding it ransom until he sees me again. So I told him I wasn't going to speak to him until I get it back. That was 3 days ago and I haven't got a text from him since. He best be plotting to give me my beanie back in this silence. One thing I couldn't tolerate was when people take my stuff and refuse to give it back. But I knew he was playing with me so I wasn't completely bothered. I got out the shower and brushed my wet curly hair and tied it in a tight bun. I put on my white wifebeater and red varsity shorts. Then I put on my grey tracksuit bottoms over it. I get really hot when I workout and this leads to me removing me clothes. As I zipped my hoodie, I checked my phone for any texts. I had one from Ji Hyun saying my hat wasn't at the HQ today either. This guy...

I put on my sneakers and headed out the door. The healthclub was about 15 minutes walking distance from my apartment and since Ji Hyun is at the office I decided to jog there. When I reached, I threw my gym bag and hoodie in the locker.

"You're LATE!" yelled the oh so familiar voice of Lee Dong Wook, our healthclub trainer.

 

"Sorry.. I jogged and um..." I started, confused.

 

"I'm only joking with you" he laughed "Start with stretches then hit the treadmill for 5"

 

"YES SUNBAE-NIM" I said saluting.

 

He laughed and walked off. He was such a joker and he made you feel so welcome. He wasn't afraid to tell you how it is which was the best part. Yesterday the first thing he said after "Nice to meet you" was "You are going to be in here all week if you want to go to work next week" indicating that I needed to work out. 

So I started with my stretching. The gym was quite empty, I wonder if it was JYP's residential healthclub. Then I heard a familiar laugh, and then a equally familiar voice. I looked round the corner to Chansung and Taecyeon Oppa at the weights side. They were immersed in a conversation with their backs turned to me.

 

"Dayum..." I whispered.

 

Both of them were ripped! Just from looking at their biceps. They both had a y back view. Both of them were wearing wifebeaters, Taec was wearing black and Chan was in white. Then I looked at Chansung's head and I actually gasped. HE WAS WEARING MY BEANIE. 

 

Wow... Daebak~ He had some nerve. I walked over to them with my  arms crossed.

 

"Ah Hem..." I said

 

They both turned around and I saw the smile disappear off Chansung's face. Taecyeon whistled.

 

"Oooh, You're in trouuble~" Taecyeon said.

 

"Lena.. Funny seeing you here" Chansung said, still in shock.

 

"It's actually funny that you're wearing my hat" I retorted, smirking.

 

"Oh this?" he said pointing at it. "Oh Yeah... I mean you said you weren't talking to me until you got it back. I thought I might aswell keep it"

 

"Jugelleyo??" I said scoffing. Something I had learned from watching k-dramas.

 

"Omo.. Is this dongsaeng really threatening me right now?" he said looking at Taecyeon.

 

All a sudden, his expression changed... It was more daring. He smirked and walked closer to me. He leaned really close to my face causing me to lean back. My heart started to hammer. I mean, I didn't know if this was scary or y.

 

"Yahh... Think twice" he whispered mockingly, then backed away laughing.

 

I bit my lip in frustration and stormed off. He thought he was really funny, huh? I got on a treadmill, and started jogging at steady pace. He was taking this bullying thing too seriously. But I did ask for it... and to tell you the truth.. I didn't hate it. This was the most fun I've had in ages. Being a full-time model in the USA was mostly travel to this state, then that state. I would get like a week of break every two months. I never had much communication with the other models except things work related.

 

I think I was on the treadmill for about 30 minutes when Lee Dong Wook signalled me to come off.

 

"Lena, do you want to try out some boxing?"

 

"Uhh sure," I said getting off the machine.

 

"Okay, just let me finish up this session with Chansung and then we'll spar" he said winking and walked off.

 

I walked over to the ring to see Dong Wook climbing into the ring. Taecyeon was watching from one of the benches surrounding the gym, drinking some water. Chansung climbed into ring and I swear my jar dropped and hit the floor. He wasn't wearing a top and his creamy skin was on full show. I saw his muscles tense as he stretched.  He slowly walked to the middle of the ring, or maybe he wasn't walking slow. Everything seemed like it was going in slow motion. Then I laid eyes on his abdomen. GEE F&%KING WIZ. He was packing! Packing a 6 pack that is! You could grate cheese on that body.

 

"Lena, come sit" Taecyeon called over to me. My gaze quickly left Chansung's body. I felt embarassed. But who could resist staring at the body.

 

"Have you ever boxed before?" Taec said to me.

 

"Um.. once just for fun" I said. "I'm not that good, but I can pack a punch"

 

"Watch..." he said pointing to the two in the ring.

 

The background music of the gym changed into a song I actually fully understood; 'Cry Me a River' - Justin Timberlake which made me laugh.

 

DING!

 

"ROUND TWO" shouted Taec

 

They both started and my mouth hung open for the whole round. Chansung was really talented. He would do all these fancy kicks and spins. But when it came to the real fight, he would concentrate. Then I got kind of scared cause he wasn't wearing a helmet but they avoided the face and kept it mostly to the body.  When he was in full concentration, he furrowed his eyebrows in a y way. He looked like a beast. 

 

DING!

 

The bell brought me back into room. I hadn't noticed that I was staring at just his body the whole time. I blushed. Chansung was panting, putting his top back on. It looked really y the way his chest was heaving up and down and he was sweating. Ugh.. I felt mucho .

 

"Nice! Next week, we'll be able to see if you can pin me down like you did today" said Dong Wook sliding out of the ring.

 

"Haha! Anytime Sunbae" he said back chuckling. He looked over at the bench and met my gaze. He raised his eyebrows at me and stuck his tongue out. 

 

"YOU'RE UP, KAY" shouted Dong Wook.

 

I gave Chansung a dirty look and got up. Taecyeon helped me put on my helmet and gloves.

 

"Good luck, Sunbae doesn't go easy on anyone" he said.

 

"Yeah, thanks for making me feel completely confident" I groaned.

 

I pulled off my tracksuit bottoms to just my shorts. 

 

"Wow.. Nice legs" said Taecyeon.

 

"Hush up" I replied.

 

He helped me up into the ring and I waited in the center for Dong Wook to come.

 

 

“Okay, we are gonna start real easy now”

 

So we sparred for a bit, and the boys watched us. It was really hard, and I felt like I wasn't doing it properly.

 

“Wow her stance is quite good” I heard Chansung say which boosted my confidence up a bit.

 

After about 15 minutes of sparring, we stopped.

 

“Your punches are quite strong, but you lose confidence after a while. Do you think your opponent is going to lose confidence? No!” Dong Wook said telling me off. “And move those legs more!”

“Sorry, Sunbae-nim” I said with my head down.


“Chansung, get in the ring!”


Did I hear him correctly? Did he just tell him to...?


“Sunbae...” I said weakly.


“I'm getting old, and I'm tired. And Chansung is a good opponent as well as a teacher”

 

“Don't worry, I'll go easy on you” Chansung said from behind me, shaking my helmet. He already had his gloves back on

 

“NO YOU WON'T!” shouted Dong Wook as he left for the staff room.

 

I scowled and bit my lip. Argh!! I felt mad nervous, and that stare Chansung was giving me, wasn't a good one.

 

He his lips and laughed.

 

“Lena... you looked worried” he said mocking me, “You're so cute.”

 

We both got into position. My heart was racing, but why?

 

“ROUND ONE” shouted Taec, I heard the laugh in his voice.

 

DING!


***

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter lol. How was it? Don't forget to comment and crit. Thanks <3