Please, please let this not be a dream.

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Chansung POV

 

On the way out of her building complex I just had to do a little victory dance.

 

YES! SHE IS MINE!

 

Nothing was going to wipe this smile off my face today.

 

When I got to the dorm, I put on a serious face to fool the hyungs. Opening the door, I hung my head down.

 

“Chansung-ah! How was it?” said Wooyoung as he took the bag of snacks out my hand.

 

I slowly walked into the living room area where Junsu and Khun were sitting down. I felt the cold tension in the air as they felt pity towards me. I sat down on the couch, forcing myself not to smile.

 

“Yah... Chansung-ah, say something, huh?” Junsu said, worried.

 

“Yeah. What did she say?” Khun asked, his hand now on my shoulder.

 

I suddenly burst out with laughter.

 

“She likes me, she said she likes me”

 

“Oh, i'm sor.. WHAT?!” Khun said, shocked.

 

“Yaaaaaah, Babo!! But really?” Junsu asked.

 

“All this time, she was just scared,” I said. “But she confessed...”

 

I was starting to doubt that this was all real and just another one of my Lena dreams. I dreamt about her a few times before, all of them were happy endings, that would leave thinking about her for the whole day. But then I felt a someone slap my back really hard.

 

“Yaah, HYUNG!!!” I said as Taecyeon hyung sat next to me.

 

“So... you guys established that you like each other, now what?” asked Khun after I finished telling them the details. Now, everyone was in the living room, listening intently and eating the snacks I had bought.

 

“What do you mean?” I responded, stuffing more snacks into my mouth.

 

“Well, obviously there is the feelings, but have you told her her where you want to take them?”

 

“Take them.., what?” I said confused.

 

“DID YOU ASK HER TO BECOME YOUR GIRLFRIEND? BABO!”

 

Everyone went silent and all heads turned to the direct of Junho, who had been quiet all this time. Then they all started to laugh.

 

“Oh. No I didn't” I said rubbing my head.

 

“Well, when will you?” said Junho.

 

Had he suddenly warmed up to the idea of Lena and me? I do hope so; I always go to hyung for advice and if he agrees with this, it just might be a good thing.

 

“Do it soon.” said Taec.

 

But when was the next time I was going to see her? Everyone eventually got up and left to go to their rooms or get ready for bed.

 

“You're really happy, huh?” said Junho.

 

“Yeah...” I replied.

 

“Well, be careful, okay?” He said smiling, walking off to his room.

 

Lena POV

 

I stepped out of the shower to hear my phone vibrating on my bedside table. It was probably Chansung telling me that he got back home. I smiled. I wrapped a towel around me and started brushing my teeth. Looking at the foggy mirror, my reflection was barely visible, and the bathroom was all steamy. It was like a dream. Today was like a dream. What if it is a dream?

 

Beeeeeeezt Beezt!

 

My phone brought me back to reality. I rinsed my mouth and then headed into my room. I lotioned my body and put on my big baggy top and girl boxers. I don't like wearing much to bed. I felt so tired that it was such a struggle for me to get up from my vanity to go into my bed. I slipped under the sheets, which were nice and cool. I finally checked my phone and I saw that I had two texts; one from Min and one from Chansung.

 

Min: Lena, how are you? I didn't get to ask you today whether you wanted to come to HQ tomorrow and hang out with Jo Kwon and me. We mess about in the practice rooms sometimes when we are free. Chansung should be coming as well. ^__^ Come at 1PM okay?

 

I read over the last part. Did she know?

 

I texted back: “Sure thing, I'll be there at one. See you tomorrow!”

 

I went on to reading Chansung's text: Lena, are you awake? I'm home now, sorry I took so long to text you back. I miss you already. What are you doing now?

 

It's fine, as long as you got home ok. I'm in bed, I'm so so tired! I miss you too ^^

 

He texted back: Oh, me too. Get some sleep, beautiful. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, right? Min noona said she'd asked you come HQ tomorrow. You better be there, I know where you live!!!! Goodnight ♥

 

I rolled around in my bed in delight. He called me beautiful. Ahhhh, this was so REAL.

 

“I'll definitely be there. See you tomorrow Oppa <3”

 

I remember typing out that message and after that I was out.

 

***

How was that? Short I know.. they'll start filling out soon. Comment and crit. Love you guys <3