I'm Yours

The Only Story I Didn't Know

 

Lena POV

I was kind of late entering HQ. I forgot to set my alarm which lead to Ji Hyun waking me up. By the time I actually set foot into HQ it was already 2:00pm. Aisshhh! I reached the 3rd floor to hear the usual hum of music through the sound proof practice room. I opened the door slowly, to hear a techno song playing, it was familiar... I guessed that it was Wonder Girls '2DT remix'.

 

“Look who is finally here.” said Jo Kwon who was stretching.

 

“Hey Lena. Tsk Tsk! You're an hour late.” said Min who was in the middle of doing a split.

 

“Sorry guys, I forgot to set my alarm.” I said bowing.

 

Chansung was sitting down on a sofa, that was in randomly set in the corner of the room, eating a banana. I shuffled over to him and threw my bag down.

 

“Annyeong!” I said smiling.

 

“Hey,” he said, looking up at me, “Have you eaten?”

 

“Yeah, I had breakfast” I replied, I said staring into his eyes. He looked tired but nonetheless cute. His hair was curly and kinda messy. He was in a hoodie and sweats, but he looked like some kind of greek god. He was perfect, in my eyes.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he said laughing, “You sure you don't want a banana?”

 

“Sorry! And I'm sure, I don't eat too much before dancing or working out.” I said, looking away. I couldn't help but stare at him though. Just to make sure this was all real still. I couldn't get over yesterday.

 

He laughed at me.

 

“Lena, come stretch, show us what you can do!!” Min called out to me.

 

“Neh!” I replied back. I ped by hoodie for it was really thick, it was one of my winter hoodies that are lined with fur. I was wearing a peach cropped top underneath that showed my tummy off and my black sweats with it. I loved wearing these work out at the gym back home in NY. I tied my free flowing curly hair into a messy top bun, with tendrils flowing around my face. I noticed Chansung staring intently at me. His attention however, was not on my face. When he saw that he was caught, he grinned and cleared his throat.

 

“Do you have no shame?” I said laughing.

 

“Should I?”

 

Not knowing how to answer, I bit my lip and I turned around. He was such a funny guy... I walked over to Min who was now looking in the mirror.

 

“Let's see, then..” she said.

 

“See what?” I said, confused.

 

“Let's see you dance, babo!” Jo Kwon said.

 

“Ahh okay.”

 

I took my phone out of my pocket and plugged it in to the dock. Hmm.. what to dance to... I flicked down the list. Then I thought of Chansung; I wanted to make him really speechless... Perfect.

 

The song started to play and I walked to the middle of the room. Facing the mirror, I slowly slid into a split; My eyes focused on Chansung's. I swung my legs round and got up. I started slowly, gyrating my hips to the rhythm of the guitar.

 

“Move... she wants to move...”

 

Then I spun around and walked closer to Chansung, my eyes locked onto his. Giving him a lusty stare, I swear he must of gulped. I was right in front of him now, staring up at him.

 

“MISTER, LOOK AT YO GURL.. SHE LOVES IT!”

 

I quickened the pace, and started to really shake my hips. Throwing my hands in the air, and twirling. Chansung finally got up and started to circle me. He stopped right behind me and lightly pulled on my hips. Nuh Uh. I turned around and backed away from him, beckoning him to come after me. He smirked and raised one of his eyebrows.

 

“Yah.. are they making their own MV?” I heard Jo Kwon say.

 

Min was already dancing by herself, the amount of %$£*s that she gave were scarce. Chansung attempted again; he two-stepped over to me and this time, without any hesitation, he pulled me closer to him; his hand on my hip. His hands were really cold, but his touch sent sparks through my body. We grinded like this was some random club scene. I wasn't going to lie, it was fun.

 

“YAH! You guys should just get a room!”

 

We stopped and turned to Jo Kwon but it wasn't him; Standing at the door was Mr. Park. I quickly walked over to my phone to stop the music. Everyone got really tense. Mr. Park, as the one with the most authority, could be really scary at times.

 

“Lena and Chansung, it's good to see that you guys get along so well...” he paused, “you guys will be endorsing a 'his and hers' perfume brand called 'Perfection'.”

 

“Wooow” I heard Chansung breathe out.

 

“Daebak~” said Min.

 

We both high fived each other.

 

“You'll be starting from next week.” he said, turning to leave. “Yah, Chansung, no scandals, okay? Keep whatever you guys have a secret!”

 

“Neh!” said Chansung, laughing.

 

“So you guys admit that you have something?” said Jo Kwon when Mr Park left.

 

I blushed and looked at the floor. Did we have something?

 

“Omo... Why are you blushing Lena?” said Min.

 

“Guys, lets do Heartbeat!” Chansung said quickly changing the subject.

 

This was okay, I think I got the choreography down for this song.

 

We decided that Min and I would do Taecyeon's and Chansung's parts in the beginning. So we messed around for a bit, dancing to different songs. I died when Jo Kwon started dancing to Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'. Dayum.. HE COULD DANCEE! I really need to cop some moves off of him.

 

It was now 5PM and we were getting tired and hungry. We were all just passed out somewhere.

 

I'm hungry” I managed to say in Korean.

 

Me too” said Min.

 

Min and I were on the couch, while the guys were leaning against the mirror.

 

Chansung POV

 

Yawn. I was tired and hungry. I also wanted to hold Lena, or hug her. Touch her again or something... Can I admit that I'm obsessed already? She's got me hooked. The way we danced earlier, definitely . But it wasn't just about her body, I noticed that she is very caring. She wouldn't stop asking if I was tired or instructing me to sit down. She would constantly glance in my direction, probably to see if I was okay. She was like a female hyung.

 

My stomach suddenly growled, really loud.

 

“Whoa.. what was that?” said Jo Kwon, alarmed.

 

“I guess I'm hungry too.” I said, getting up. “Hyung, we should go get the girls something to eat.”

 

“What? Coffee?” he asked.

 

“Yeah..” I started.

 

“Jo Kwon and I will go, how about you and Lena stay? You look so tired and all..” Min suddenly piped up. She looked straight into my eyes, as if she was given me a sign.

 

“Uhh.. okay.. Sure” I said, and both of them left.

 

I looked over at Lena on the couch, to see her nodding off to sleep. Maybe I should do it now... I sat down next to her. The coffee shop wasn't too far from here and I really didn't want a audience. I recalled the conversation I had with the two before Lena arrived.

 

I had just walked into the practice room when;

 

“Chansung-ah, have you asked Lena out yet?” Min suddenly attacked me.

 

“What?” I said confused.

 

“Lena? The foreign model?” Jo Kwon said.

 

“Yeah, Chansung likes her.” Min said.

 

“Again, what?” I said, more annoyed now. How did she know?

 

“Really? She's really pretty from what I've seen. What is she like?” Jo Kwon asked Min.

 

“Nice girl, very shy, but nice. Polite also,” replied Min. “She has a thing for Chansung as well.”

 

“Where are you getting this from?!” I said, out of patience.

 

“Come on Chansung, don't play dumb. I know now. In fact, I knew from that night when we had the bbq! The way you guys connected. I saw the way you looked at her, you never look at most girls like that.” she said, smiling. “Then your decrease in mood for like a week and a half, I was told that was because Lena wouldn't speak to you or something. And yesterday, when you asked to speak to her privately...”

 

I was speechless. I knew Min was smart, but I didn't know she was some detective or something...

 

“Wow. So Chansung, what are you going to do?” said Jo Kwon.

 

“I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.” I said.

 

“Do it today!!! I'll set it up for you guys. It will work if no one ruins it...” Min said.

 

And now I'm sitting here, with Lena, who is asleep. She was leaning on her hand, her eyes shut. Her lips were pouted slightly. Awww, she looked so cute.

 

“Lena...,” I whispered in her ear. “Lena, wake up”

 

“Mmm...” she moaned, not opening her eyes.

 

I ran my finger along her side and poked her skin. Her eyes flew open and she jumped up.

 

“Chansung,” she said, sitting up properly and facing me “Sorry, what is it?”

 

I looked at her perfect face, at her perfect brown eyes. Then her perfect lips, which curved into a smile.

 

“Chansung...” she said again.

 

“You're really beautiful, you know that?” I finally said, involuntarily. It just came out. She blushed and looked down.

 

I lifted her face up gently, looking straight into her eyes. “Don't be shy or embarrassed around me. From now on, only cry in front of me, don't fall asleep around anyone but me.”

 

Her eyes widened.

 

“I'm being serious. Lena, I want you to see me as your man now. Not oppa, but your man...”

 

“Neh” she nodded.

 

And with that, I leaned in closer and kissed her lips. 

***

Did you guys like? Comment and crit. ♥ you guys X)