The Arrival

The Only Story I Didn't Know

5 Months Back....

Lena POV

"Seatbelts on please, we are about arrive in Seoul. There is a 9 hour time difference...."

I lifted up the window blind to see a dark sky but a beautiful landscape of millions of tiny dots. I was peering at South Korea from a birds-eye view, my soon-to-be home for three months, or more if I secured a contract with the agency while there. Boss said I'd be here for 3 months tops and that they were looking for something diverse in their industry of fashion. They had wanted someone 'exotic' and me being half-spanish and half-black, I pretty much fit the criteria.

I was going to be representing the United States and I'm getting paid and accomodated for. I was okay with this though; My contract with Victoria's Secret was finished and I wanted something new.. I wanted a challenge and they sure brought me one. I didn't even know that much Korean, shoot, I'm still walking around with my 'Korean For Dummies' Guidebook. 

'The temperature is about 2ºC...'

I looked around the near empty cabin. I was in first class and it was the beginning of November so I didn't expect a lot of people to be travelling. The TV screen turned blank and music started to play as we descended.

"Fly to Seoul nawa Let's dance dance (wanna get)
Boom Boom Boom hamkke jeulgyeo sinnage bamsaedorok"

 

So this is K-Pop.. I like.

Chansung POV

"Hyung,  Let's get some subway, I'm soo hungry" I pleaded.

"Yeah, I'm hungry" Taecyeon joined, "You guys go ahead, we'll meet you at the car."

The others walked off, leaving Taec and me at the restaurant. Japan was so tiring, we were finally home and we got to rest for a few days. It was so late, not a lot of fans were in the airport. I scanned around still bored and waiting for Taec to bring the food. There were a lot of of foreigners coming in from the overseas gates. A flight must of came in. I wonder if there are any...

"HWANG CHANSUNG-SSHI!?! DAEBAK~"

"Yo, let's go!" Taecyeon urged. 

Fan girls started to appear and that was our cue to start moving. Fast.

Lena POV

Everything was unexpectedly easy; I went through customs okay, got my luggage in baggage claim easily (some poor dude had to help me). Seriously, I only had one suitcase but it was heavy as shizz. I still had some more stuff being flown in for me. 

I was now looking for my manager, who was supposed to be waiting for me. Her name was Lee Ji Hyun and she would be taking me to my apartment and getting me settled in...

"HWANG CHANSUNG-SSHI" squealed a girl's voice, quite far from me.

It's so late, who could possibly be shouting? 

I heard more squeals..

"Lena... Lena Samantha Kay?" someone called out to me. I turned around to see a woman who was shorter than me. She looked as if she was in her 30s and she had pretty black hair.

"Ahh, neh, Lee Ji Hyun-sshi?" I responded in my fail Korean.

She chuckled at me, "I can speak English, it's okay, you can relax. I'm guessing we are going to have to work on that Korean, if you want to survive"

I sighed, relieved. I was so tired, I just wanted to crash in any bed. She took my suitcase from me and led me to the car, which was like a little van, but it it was kind of luxury inside. The seats were so comfy and they were leather.

"It's going to take us atleast a hour to get back, you looked tired so get some shut-eye" Ji Hyun said to me.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was out in a heartbeat.

 

 

Ok, so how was that? First chapter. I'm not confident in writing Chansung's POV, it's so hard LOL. Anyway, give me plenty plenty plenty of criticisms. Any requests and stuff. It woud help and I would write more. Thank you <3