Dancing under the moon light

That One Nerd

Your P.O.V

So, today is Saturday and I were planning to ask Gi Kwang to take me to the dance club that he always go to. Then, you texted him.

"Gi Kwang, I was wondering if you are free this evening. Do you remember theres this one dance club that you've told me before, you promised me that you will take me there, so can you take me today?"

A few minutes later than he replied.

"Ahh, yes, sure, what a coincidence, I was planning to go there too. I'll meet you at the bus station, 8pm sharp, okay?"

So its confirmed that I will be meeting him this evening. But for now, I still need to go to Eun Hee's house to complete our science assessment. I grab my stuffs and head to Eun Hee's house right away. As I arrived, Ji Yeun was there too, turned out that she arrived earlier than me. at first I thought that she would be late since she's the one who's always having problem to get ready in the morning, hahaha, silly girl.

I went in and greeted Eun Hee and Ji Yeun with a smile. "Ahh, ____ you're arrived right on time~!" Eun Hee said. "Right on time? Well I think I was a bit late since Ji Yeun arrived first..~" I said while giggling. 

After we finished our assessment, Eun Hee served us latte with a cat face on top of it. It was really cute, Ji Yeun was really amazed since she just knew that Eun Hee was good at coffee art.

 

 

The latte taste good since Eun Hee puts caramel in it so the flavour would be better. Eun Hee's latte are my favourite, she creates the most beautiful art and yummy drinks. Plus its all free, hahaha. Then suddenly, Ji Yeun asked me and Eun Hee, "Are you guys free this evening?"

Eun Hee: Yes, why?

Me: I have something else to do.

Ji Yeun: Well, I was just wondering if you wanna join me and Junhyung go to a dance club where Junhyung will compete there.

Me: Waa, really? That's cool! But, Gi Kwang is taking me to another dance club where he will be competing too.

Ji Yeun: Which one?

Me: I don't know, it was suppose to be a surprise. 

Ji Yeun: Well then, its okay, we'll go seprately then.

Eun Hee: Then who am I going to follow?

Ji Yeun and I said it at the same time: ME!

Eun Hee: huh?

Me: Well you can go with Ji Yeun, I'm totally okay with it.

Ji Yeun: I think you should go with _____, you'll miss Gi Kwang's performance! 

Me: But Junhyung is better in dancing so you don't wanna miss watching him!

Eun Hee: Welp, I'll go both! I'll make sure that I can make it!

Me: Really?

Ji Yeun: Are you sure?

Eun Hee: Yes of course, I'm definitely sure.

Me: Okay then, as you say, I'll text you the address as soon as I get there and hey look at time now, I better go home and get ready.

Ji Yeun: Yeah, me too, so see ya there.

Eun Hee: Bye guys.

I bought dinner, ate it at home, took a bath and rested for a while. After a short nap I get ready and head to the bus stop. As I arrived, Gi Kwang was already there waiting for me. I was there right on time and the bus arrived. We took the bus and head to the dance club. When we were in the bus, Gi Kwang was so quite, he did really say anything, he was too busy listening to music. It was a bit awkward. As we arrived, I immediately text Eun Hee the location of the club.

When I entered the place, it was really crowded with people screaming and shouting. I couldn't barely hear myself. I also got lost but luckily Gi Kwang saved me by bringing me to the backstage and guess what we call didn't expect, Junhyung and Ji Yeun was there too. We were quite shocked since we didn't knew that we're going to the same club.

Junhyung was the one who was really surprised. "Gi Kwang? what are you doing here?" Junhyung asked Gi Kwang with a confused look on his face. "I'll explain to you in the changing you, now lets get you ready for the dance." He said while pushing Junhyung to the changing room. "Ahh and girls, you may join the crowd and cheer for us okay? I'll be ready in 5 minutes" Gi Kwang said to me and Ji Yeun.

Then felt a buzz in my pocket, and it was my phone vibrating, Eun Hee texted me that she was outside, Ji Yeun and I met up with Eun Hee outside and went inside together so that we wont get lost in the crowd. Luckily because our body is small so we slide in and stand on the front row and the DJ, Doo Joon, called out two teams, the first team was Junhyung's team and the second team is Ace Junior, he's really handsome, he has really strong biceps, Eun Hee and I was fangirling over him. 

He got moves, he's really good at dancing, every move he take makes my heartbeat go faster and faster, Eun Hee and I really cheering our hearts out for him. And when the battle ended, Ace Junior's team won. But the weird thing is Ji Yeun wasn't disappointed that Junhyung's team lost, and even weirder that she cheer for Ace Junior's team too. Eun Hee and I was confused. 

Ji Yeun brings us back to the back stage and say congrats to AJ's team. While we're on the way, I was really wondering why Gi Kwang wasn't there. Did something went wrong with him or something happened? 

Ji Yeun quickly hugged Junhyung and told him that he did great and he should work harder next time. Then I asked Junhyung, "wheres Gi Kwang?". "Ahh, I almost forgot, Gi Kwang is on the roof top, he wants you to go and met him there" Junhyung said while a weird expression on his face. I asked Junhyung "what is he doing on the root top? wasnt he suppose to be on the dance floor?" Junhyung told me to just go and met him there. 

So, I went there alone, I sat on a chair that fulled with rose patelles around it, then out of no where someone closed my eyes and whispers at my ear, "guess who's this?". "Gi Kwang stop messing around.." I said while giggling and takes this hands of my eyes. Then when I looked around, it turned out that he was not him, its not Gi Kwang, its AJ. I was so shocked I jumped off the chair. "omo sorry I thought you were someone else, I should be going now, and by the way I'm a big fan of yours and you did great back then, bye see ya" I said and quickly walk away. Then he stopped me and hold me hands. "You don't recongnise me? its me." he said and puts on his glasses. 

I stepped back and said "omg its you! are you kidding me? is this a dream? can you please pinch me?" my heart started to beat faster every second. "is this really him? I couldn't believe my eyes" I said to myself. "Yes, this is the real me and no, you are now dreaming." he said and asked me to sit down. So I sat beside him, then he hold my hands tight. He told me that this is the place where he goes before and after the competition every week, this place is so special to him, this place has a nice sky view and the wind breeze is so refreshing. He also told me that he would come here if he had any problems. He said that its like the wind blown the little things that always bother this mind. 

"And now it feels more special when you are with me." he said and gave me a sweet smile.  Then he stand up and the music. The stood in front of me, he bowed and said "can I have this dance?" and winked at me. Then the next thing I knew, I was dancing with him all night long, he danced so gracefully, and he was right this place is special, now I feel like I'm the happiest girl in the whole world. I feel like I want to keep on dancing with him until next morning. 

Then I don't know what happened but I woke up and I was on my bed. "Wait, is this all a dream!? Oh no it couldn't be!" I said to myself and quickly checked my phone. Gi Kwang sent me a message, "Good morning beautiful :) I had a blast last night, that was the best night of my life and I was glad I spent it with you. I hope you feel the same thing too. You passed out after we all get a drink so I sent you back home safely. Well that's all that I have to say for now. Have a great day~ ^^" You replied and the whole day you were thinking of him and couldn't  stop smiling.