Done with you

That One Nerd

The next morning,  you came early to school. You texted Hyun Seung and told him not to pick you up as you have already gone to school. You went to the school's roof and gave Gi Kwang a call. 

Gi Kwang: ....

You: Lee. Gi. Kwang.

Gi Kwang: .....

You: We need to talk. Meet me at the school's roof top in five minutes.

 

And the line went off.

 

Gi Kwang sighed and hung up. 

 

 


 

Few minutes later, he arrived at the rooftop. He came closer until you felt his breathing behind you. Your eyes got watery and Gi Kwang  your hair. 

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" he said softly, giving a peck on your cheek.

You couldn't hold back your tears. You started crying and it flow down your cheek non-stop. 

Gi Kwang wipes off your tears with his thumb. 

"Baby girl, why are you crying? Tell me." he said while giving you a comforting smile.

You hugged Gi Kwang tightly and said, " I–I just... I just missed you so much. It hurts." 

"Ahh don't worry, today is the last day I won't be in class. Tomorrow is the festival day and it's over. I'll be by your side once again." Gi Kwang said reassuringly. 

Suddenly, the school bell rang. 

"The bell rang already. Well then, I gotta be going. The teachers might be mad if I'm late" He released himself from the hug.

You wipe away your tears. "Ah, yes. Me too. Well then see you later, Gi Kwang."

You headed to the door but Gi Kwang pulled your wrist.

"We're going to the festival together right, sweetie?" asked Gi Kwang.

You looked at him confusingly.

"Ahh, you going with Eun Hee is it? It's fine. I should have asked you earlier."

"Gi Kwang-ah, of course I'll go with you."

"Are you sure? Is it okay? You can still go with Eun Hee if you want to."

"No. Its okay. She's won't be going anyways."

"Well then, it's a date!" said Gi Kwang cheerfully. He winked at you before running down the stairs. 

 

You sighed and walked to your class. 

 


 

 

The teacher in front is talking about the history of the Great Wall of China and you're not pay any attention to him. 

Minutes later, your phone buzzed. 

Hyun Seung: Did you tell him?

You: I was halfway there but then I lost the guts to do so.

Hyun Seung: I thought you already made your decision. 

You: I know. But his smile tore me apart. 

Hyun Seung: You still love him don't you?

You: Of course I do. 

Hyun Seung: So you're not going to do it?

You: I don't know. He was being a scumbag these days but today he was a complete different person.

Hyun Seung: What do you mean by that?

You: He wasn't acting like himself anymore. He starts calling me sweetie and baby girl. All of that is just not him.

Hyun Seung: Well then lets just see what will happen next.

 


 

 

Later after school, you went to a cafe with Eun Hee and Ji Yeun. The moment you sat down with your drink, they bombarded you with questions.

"How's your relationship going on?" Eun Hee asked. 

"Junhyung told me that you fought with Gi Kwang. Is that true?" Ji Yeun continued.

"Well, it's really complicated. He's just being jealous without a reason nowadays, I guess." You answered hesitantly.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Hyun Seung suggested that I just break up with him. It's the easiest way to solve all this problem."

Eun Hee and Ji Yeun eyes widen at the respond. 

"Hyun Seung told you to do what!?"

"Listen here, breaking up isn't the right way. You should talk it out with Gi Kwang. You need to fix things out, not run away from it." Ji Yeun said.

"You think so?"

"Of course! I know what's best for you. I've known Gi Kwang for so long. He's the type of person who won't easily give up. And so should you." Eun Hee nodded.

"I agree with Ji Yeun. You can't just end the relationship like that!"

"Maybe you're right. I am still in love him after all."

"Tomorrow is the festival day. I'd like it if the both of you could go there together and have fun like you usually do. Don't think about your problems with him. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself!"

"Yeah, you guys haven't went out together for quite some time. "

"Alright. I'll definitely do that."