New tutor

That One Nerd

The next day you went to school as usual. In class you asked your friend if she could accompany you to go visit Gi Kwang again but she couldn't due to tuition class. So you had to go alone. You were kinda nervous because you didn't have a slight idea why did Gi Kwang suddenly asked you to come and visit him again today. 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

Fast forward 

After school you went and visit him. When you arrived he was still sound asleep. 

Then you came near him and you shook his shoulder while saying, "Gi Kwang-ah, wake up..." but he didn't move at all, then you tired and did the same thing again but after more than five times trying, he still didn't wake up, you stopped trying and shouted in his ear, " Pabo yah, wake up already!!!" He woke up and said nicely. 

GK: You don't need to shout, can't you learn to have manners and wake me up nicely next time?

You: Well I did but you wouldn't wake up so it's your fault that I had to do so...

GK: My fault? It's your fault. Who asked you to come late? I waited for you and eventually I fell asleep because I was sleepy.

You: Well I'm sorry okay? I had to help a teacher to do some stuff.

GK: Stop giving me stupid excuses. /rolls his eyes// So as a punishment you need to help me with my homeworks and notes.

You: What?! No!

GK: Well, if you don't want to it's okay. But remember, the teacher will ask you to help me anyway.

You: Nonsense.

GK: You sit beside me remember?

You: Ugh. Fine. /rolls your eyes//

GK: So starting tomorrow you have to come here and teach me. And I will also be needing your phone number.

You: Okay but why would you need my phone number?

GK: Well you know, in case if your gonna be late or something. 

You: Right...

So you gave Gi Kwang your phone number. Then you started asking Gi Kwang questions about his part time work and family. After 2 hours talking to him you went home early because your family is going out for dinner tonight.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

Your P.O.V

After dinner I went back home and arrived around 8:15. I took my bath and did my homework. Then I just lied on my bed and starting to think about my conversation with Gi Kwang earlier at the ward.

"Wow, I never knew that he was a hardworking guy. Before I thought that he was just a jerk who likes to spend all his parents money."

"And I also can't believe that he is good at break-dancing. And one more thing, is there even such thing as a club where you go get paid for showing of your moves...? Seriously, I've never heard of that before in my life. Well, but at least he promised me to show me the club. Plus, I can't even imagine seeing him dancing, a nerd like him? Well I bet he will look weird and silly. And that part where he said that girls are always flirting with him at the club is obviously a lie, it's like who would want a nerd...? Hello..? Tons of hot guys out there and you want a nerd who can dance? Oh come on, there is someone who is even better than him. Pfft. I just don't understand these people."

"Oh and I forgot to ask where he lives..." /face palm// "Never never mind, I'll ask him tomorrow then since I have 'tuition class' with him..." 

/phone vibrates// 

"Oh, a message from an unknown number, I wonder who is it from..."

/reads message//

GK: Hello ___. This is Gi Kwang. Are you asleep yet, ____? 

"Oh what now..." /rolls eyes//

/replied//

You: I was just about to go to sleep. Why do you ask?

A few minutes later he replied.

GK: Oh, I'm sorry to bother you. Go ahead and sleep then. Nothing actually. I was just bored here. I have nothing to do so I was just wondering to have a chat with you before I go to bed. Well actually I'm not feeling sleepy yet though, I tried to sleep but I just can't.

/replied//

You: Right. Well I can't. I'm sorry but I have school tomorrow, lucky you that you don't need to go to school...But we're gonna met up tomorrow anyway, so we'll talk later. 

He replied.

GK: Yes you are right. Okay then. Good night, sweet dreams and take care :)

/replied//

You: Okay, thanks, you too Gi Kwang.

Then I went to sleep.