unexpected part 3

That One Nerd

You bumped into Leesa..

"Well hello there you to love birds. What a pleasure to be meeting you guys again." said Leesa. Then suddenly Gi Kwang came out of the office room without noticing you or Hyun Seung and grabbed Lessa's arm while saying, "Come on, Leesa, we're going to be late." "I'll hope to see you guys later~!" said Leesan before leaving you and Hyun Seung dumbfounded. 

"Why are they such in a hurry?" asked Hyun Seung.

"They're in-charge for the school festival." you said.

"Ahh, no wonder." said Hyun Seung.

After you've done helping Hyun Seung to register the both of you went to your class. Hyun Seung turned out to be in the same class as you. You let him sit beside you since Gi Kwang won't be around for the rest of the week.

Hyun Seung turned out to be a really smart guy. He is good in Mathematics, Science, Korean, English and Social Studies. During Mathematics, he is the one who kept on answering the questions that your Mathematics teacher asked and he got it all correct. The teacher and all of our class students were impressed.

He also helped you a lot in class. Especially in history, which is a subject that you dislike and you're bad at it. It has been a while since you had this much fun in class, that's all thanks to Hyun Seung. 

During recess, you introduced Hyun Seung to your fellow friends. Since Yo Seob, Dong Woon and Junhyun knew Hyung Seung so they get along really well. Ji Yeun and Eun Hee even told you that Hyun Seung is a very good looking guy.

After school, Hyun Seung offered to send you home so you agreed. While the both of you were on your way out of the class room, your home room teacher suddenly asked Hyun Seung to stay for a while because she needs to talk to me. Hyun Seung asked you to not wait for him because it might burdened you, so you just nodded and left.

Hyun Seung also said that he is sorry that he couldn't accompany you on your way home. So you walked your way home and felt a little sad and lonely. So you texted Gi Kwang to ask him if he's busy today. At first you thought he won't reply because the last few times you texted him, he didn't reply.

But then surprisingly he texted you back in less that 30 seconds. 

"Jagiya, I felt so happy that you texted me. I was planning to come to your house today since I'm not busy and it's suppose to be a surprise but then you texted and so I felt like it's a sign that we're meant to be together. I'll be at your place before as soon as possible, okay? Can't wait to meet you again sweetie~! I'll be missing you every second~! ❤❤❤"

You felt really happy and so you ran your way to your house to clean your house a little, it really messy because you haven't been cleaning since Gi Kwang spend less time with you. For the first time you felt so nervous as if it's your first time meeting Gi Kwang. You really can't wait for Gi Kwang to come.