Mistaken

That One Nerd

Gi Kwang's P.O.V

 

I came to school as usual and _______ didn't came. "My baby girl didn't come, well that's shocking, I hope she's alright." I said to myself. I've asked her friends if they know the reason why ______ didn't come but non of them know. When I asked Ji Yeun she ignored me. On the other hand, Eun Hee only said "How could you". I am so confused, what's happening? What did I do wrong? I'm lost. During recess, I asked JunHyung and the others if they know anything about it but non of them knows.

*bell rings* After school, I went to _____'s house, I rang the door bell a few times but nobody answered it. Then I realized that the gate was not locked so I came in and knocked the door, hoping that someone will open the door and tell me if ______ is in there. Surprisingly the door wasn't even locked. Without further thinking, I came in. As I walk in, the house was so dark as if no one is inside.

"Hello, anyone home?" I asked as I look around trying to find the light switch. Then I heard a sound coming from upstairs. So I went upstairs and I saw _______ in pajamas holding a baseball bat and she was trying to hit me. Her hair was so messed up and her eye bags are at the worst. "What are you doing here? What do want? Get out of my house before I hit you with this bat!" She shouted. "Jagiya, come down, it's me. Why are you so upset?" I said to her nicely.

"Don't act like a fool, you jerk!" She shouted and throw the bat right at me but I avoided it. Then she looks like she's about to faint but before she did I quickly catch her. "Jagiya, jagiya, wake up, what's wrong with you?" I asked while shaking her body. Her body was so hot. "Oh no, she caught fever" I said to myself. Then I carried her to her room and put her on her bed. I took a small towel, soak it in water than I put it on her forehead.

About an hour after that she finally woke up. "Jagiya, are you feeling any better?" I asked her nicely. She looked at me and said "Why are you here? What else could you possibly want? The ring? Here take it." She takes off the ring I gave her and throw it at me. "Are you happy now? If there's nothing else you need her please leave." She said. 

I took out 'the' box out of my bag and gave it to her. "Oh what's this? A present? Oh please. I don't need presents from you, you jerk. It's over. Now leave my alone." She shouted. "Please at lease just open the box first then I will leave, if that's what you want." She took the box and opened it. Then a confused look appears on her face. "Wh-what's all this for?" She asked. "It's for our Monthsary of course. I've bought this dress so that you could wear it on out date which suppose to be today but since you are sick so we might as well just celebrate it here."

"Bu-but you bought this dress for her! Why are you giving it to me?! She rejected you didn't she? Then you come her and beg me to forgive you!" I laughed a little. "Jagiya, what are you talking about? There's no other girl that's in my heart accept you." I smiled at her and hold her hands. "Don't lie to me, I saw you went to buy this dress with her yesterday." She took her hands away from me. 

"With her?" I asked confusedly. Then something popped out of my mind. "You didn't mean Hye Jin noona right?" I laughed and pats her head. "What? Noona?" "Yes jagiya, the one I went out with yesterday is Hye Jin noona. I was with her because I needed her help to pick a dress for you, plus she body size is quite similar as yours. Hahaha, I can't believe it that you are actually mad at me because you thought I was cheating on you with Hye Jin noona." "Omo, Gi Kwang, I am so sorry that I accused you. If only I knew the truth from the beginning I won't be in bed right now." 

Then for the rest of the day I spend my time with her, it's feels so good to see her laugh again. I fed her porridge and took care of her. I don't mind that we didn't really go on a date outside but it's okay, like JunHyung told me, the important thing is I'm here with her. I'm happy, she's happy and that's all that matters.