unexpected

That One Nerd

You thought getting a cup of frozen yogurt would help you forget about things but you were wrong. It get's even worst when you bumped into Gi Kwang and Leesa and the shop's door.

"Gi Kwang..?!" you said.

"Seo Rim..? what are you doing here with-? ahh Hyun Seung!?" Gi Kwang said with a shocking face.

"A-yo, waddup Gi Kwang, it's been days since the last time you come to practiced with us." said Hyun Seung while giving Gi Kwang a bro fist. 

"Ahh, yes, funny story, I never knew that you guys knew each other." said Gi Kwang.

"Gi Kwang, who's this?" Leesa asked while giving you an evil smirk.

"Who is she? Is she your girlfriend Gi Kwang?" asked Hyun Seung about Leesa.

"Oh, she's umm-" before Gi Kwang could continue talking Leesa cuts him off.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend. And you are?" said Leesa with a wide smile.

You looked at her with a shocked pissed off face.

"I'm Jang Hyung Seung." said Hyun Seung while shaking Leesa's hand.

"Oh hello Hyun Seung, nice to met you, I'm Leesa. And who's this? your girlfriend?" said Leesa.

"Yes, I'm Hyun Seung's girlfriend, nice to met you. I wish we could talk longer but Hyun Seung and I got to go. See you later." you said and quickly pulled Hyun Seung out of the shop and ran away from them. Leaving them dumb founded. 

 

* * *

"What was that all about?" asked Hyun Seung.

you sighed and said; "I'll tell you when we arrived at my house. It's a long story."

As the both of you arrived at your house, you went into your house and served tea to Hyun Seung. You told him everything. And shockingly Hyun Seung listened well and he's also good at giving advises. 

You felt lucky that he was there with you. If he wasn't there, you couldn't imagine what will happen that the frozen yogurt shop back then. 

Hyun Seung went back home before the sunsets. We promised each other that we will meet each other soon. He told that if his not busy maybe he could come to your school festival.

Before he left, both of you switched phone numbers. "If you ever need help or advise just call me." said Hyun Seung.