Tomorrow!

That One Nerd

Its Thursday morning, you woke up, gets ready for school, ate breakfast and head to Ji Yuen's house. As you arrived, Eun Hee was already there too. The three of you walked to school together.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

*bell rings* Its recess time. 

Eun Hee: Hey _____, what did you plan to wear for tomorrow?

You: Tomorrow? School uniform of course. 

Eun Hee: Haha, very funny, I meant on your date. 

You: Oh, hehe, umm I'm not sure yet.

Eun Hee & Ji Yeun: Not sure? Are joking? Girl, you ain't got much time you know?

You: Yes, I know, I wanted to plan earlier but since Gi Kwang didn't tell me where are we going so I'm not sure what am I suppose to wear.

Ji Yeun: Aish, that kid, okay don't worry, I'll go ask him later and then the three of use will go to the mall and buy you something pretty. 

Eun Hee: And since its going to be your special day so I'm going to pay.

You: Aww, thank you guys, that's so sweet, how thoughtful of you.

Ji Yeun & Eun Hee: No problem, we're bestfriends right? Hahaha

You: Yup, that true, hehe~

 


 

Meanwhile.. 

YS: Gi Kwang, have you planned your date for tomorrow?

JH: Oh come on Yo Seob, this big boy right here already planned everything days ago.

DW: Never knew that Gi Kwang is a good planner. 

GK: Haha, yes, I've planned everything already and I just hope that everything went well as planned.

YS: Not bad, so where are you taking her too?

DW: Of course, its going to be at a fancy restaurant with rose petals everywhere. 

GK: Haha, I wish, but that's too mainstream, so I'm going to take her somewhere else. And its a secret, I can't tell you.

YS: Oh come on Gi Kwang, we're your bestfriends, you can totally trust us.

DW: Well you know, Gi Kwang can only trust me and Junhyung but never you.

YS: *pouts* why not?

DW: You're not a good secret keeper.

YS: Hey! No, I'm not, I'm a good secret keeper! Gi Kwang, don't trust this guy, he's obviously lying.

GK: Haha, guys, its a secret, I'm not going to tell any of you, even Junhyung doesn't know about it.

YS: Is that true Junhyung?

JH: Yes, and I have no idea what's his up to.

DW: What ever it is it has got to be very romantic. Remember that time when he asked ______ to be his girlfriend? 

YS: Yes, of course I remembered, that's my favourite story ever. 

GK: Haha, guys, this date is going to be a lot more better than that.

YS & DW: We're looking forward to it!

 


 

After recess... (in the 3rd class)

Ji Yeun: Psst, psst.

JunHyung: ...

Ji Yeun: Psst, psst, psst.

Junhyung: What do you want? I'm trying to focus here.

Ji Yeun: Take this note and read it.

*passes the note*

"_____ was wondering what should she wear for tomorrow's date, we couldn't figure it out since Gi Kwang didn't tell her where are they going to, so I'm guessing that you know where Gi Kwang is taking her to, I know it's personal but you need to tell me. I'll promise I won't tell her, or at least just tell me the dressing code."

*Junhyung writes new note and passed it to Ji Yeun*

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help you but the problem is Gi Kwang didn't even tell me too. Non of us knows about it."

*Ji Yeun speaks slow voice*

Ji Yeun: Then what do you expect her to wear?

Junhyung: It's a date so basically she just needs to wear a dress, any dress will do but try not to wear something too fancy, a simple dress is enough. 

Ji Yeun: Okay then, and by the way, Eun Hee and I will to the mall with ________ to help her find her dress for tomorrow.

Junhyung: Three girls alone with our any guys around? Well that dangerous. I'm coming with you. I don't want bad things happen to you.

Ji Yeun: Oh come on honey, you don't need to be that worried, we're going to be just fine, plus we're going to go buy girls stuff so it might be really boring for you to come with us.

Junhyung: Don't worry about me, I'll do anything as long as I know that nobody is going to bother my girl.