Reveals every thing

That One Nerd

A/N:Since I didn't really get the chance to make Gi Kwang's P.O.V so I've decided to make this chapter all based on his P.O.V , actually this chapter was suppose to be update 3 days ago but I was too busy with something so I couldn't make it. I'm so so sorry for the late update. /bows// Even though this chapter is not that long but I hope you will enjoy reading it and don't forget to comment ^^~!

 

 


 

Gi Kwang's P.O.V

 

I've talked to Junhyung, at first when I was trying to approach him, his face was already annoyed. Then he said, "What do you want, punk? Do you want to get beat up again? You want me to break your right arm this time?" "Listen okay, I am here to settle things up not make it more worst." I told him. "Fine. What is it that's so important that you need to show your ugly face in front of me?" he said arrogantly.

GK: This is about Ji Yeun..

JH: What about her? I've told you to stay away from her right?!

GK: I know, and its not what you're thinking about.

JH: Then what?

GK: You know that Ji Yeun and I were close friends since primary school, and she is the only friend I have back then. Now, I am her only best friend that she have. Since you guys coupled her friends started leaving her and she was so lonely but you didn't know about that at all.

JH: What? And now you are blaming me for that?

GK: No. And stop cutting me off. I haven't finished talking yet. 

JH: Shhhhhhs, fine. Go ahead and finish what you have to say...

GK: What I am trying to say here is you should stop asking me to stay away from her. I know you are trying to protect her but you need to understand that she is feeling sad because I kept on avoiding her in school. And for your information, I am not the one who's always wanting to met her, but she is the one who's always wanting to met me. I've tried asking her to tell you that the both of us don't have any feelings for each other, and I've treated her like my own sister, not more than that, but she is too afraid to tell you because every time she mentions my name you will get mad at her.

JH: ................. We'll talk later, meet me at the basketball court after school. I need time to think..

GK: Okay then, but you will have to bring Ji Yeun too.

JH: What for? You want her too backup you, huh? Afraid to get beat up again perhaps..?

GK: Stop trying pick a fight with me... I want her to be there so that she gets explain to you how she really feels.

JH: Fine then. You can go back to your class now before any teachers caught you.

GK: Alright, see you later..

So after school I went to the basketball court to meet Junhyung and Ji Yeun only, but Junhyung's gang was there too.. ( Yo seob & Dong woon ) I seriously don't get it, why Junhyung brings his two bodyguards everywhere he goes.. Afraid if I'll give him a sudden attack maybe.. haha.. that jerk.. I don't know how can Ji Yeun accept him.. She should have pick me instead, pfft.

JH: Now since you are here so lets settle thing up quickly, Ji Yeun and I have a date to go too.

GK: So tell me, will you allow me to be friends with Ji Yeun again?

JH: Yes but I will have my eyes on you two..

GK: And you won't get jealous anymore? 

JH: Yes, yes, yes, but I also have some rules for you two to follow.

GK: Okay then, what is it?

JH: /explains all the rules//

  1. No skinship at all.
  2. Can't go out together, you need company, Ji Yeun will at least bring one friend or just easily give me a call and I'll definitely be there.
  3. Ji Yeun's phone will not be locked anymore, and Ji Yeun must let me read your conversation with him.
  4. Late night phone calls are not allowed at all.
  5. If I didn't come to school, Ji Yeun can't go recess with you, I will ask my friends to take care of her, and that includes taking her to school and go back home.

​GK: Sure. That's not a problem at all.

Ji Yeun: I agree. 

After things was settle I went to ______'s house. This is my first time coming to her house and I'm not sure why, I feel so nervous about it. While I was on my way to her house all of a sudden it started to rain heavily but luckily her house was only a block away from where it started raining. As I arrived at her house I was soaking wet.

For about 30 seconds she didn't to anything, she kept on staring at my abs with a mouth open (and a very shocked + amazed face), because my uniform is wet so she could see through it then she quickly get a towel and gave me his father's old t-shirt and ask me to get change. After I finished changing we started to study as usual.

While studying I just couldn't stop looking at her dark brown eyes, its just so beautiful, this is actually my first time to look at her eyes this close. I can't focus on studying if I'm with her. Before I still could control my feelings but now I don't know why, I just can't.

After I went out with her yesterday something just clicked. I feel different. My feelings towards her keeps on growing bigger and bigger day by day. She is so pretty is just couldn't resist her prettiness, she is so perfect, she is like an angel from heaven, god sent her to met me, its like my destiny to be with her, one day she will be mine, I can feel it.

I've never had a crush on someone this long, ever since I met her last year my eyes are wide open, when the teacher asked her to sit beside me, my heart beats to fast, then the second she sat beside me, I felt like my heart stopped beating. On that very special moment, I feel so blessed. God have shown me my love of my live..~ 

Even though we didn't really talked to each other in class last year but I was lucky enough to be able to sit beside her. Last year I didn't even have the guts to look at her face while talking to her, thank god this year everything changed. 

If Junhyung didn't beat me up the day I would never have a chance to get to know her. I really like it to have her as my personal tutor. She is not just pretty but she is very smart too. Every single thing that she taught me was very useful and to be honest I think she teaches better than any of our school teachers...

After we finished studying, I went to work with a bright smile on my face and I didn't feel tired at all, thanks to my angle. While working, I kept on thinking about her, her sweet smile, her beautiful eyes, her gorgeous hair~

Time passes by so quickly and its already time for me to go home. As I arrived at home, my mother and sister are sound asleep. I took a bath and went to sleep.