The confession

That One Nerd

It was Sunday evening, you were playing games on your wii™ until dinner time.You went downstairs and ate with your family. After that, you went back upstairs to your room and took a bath, then Gi Kwang called you.He told you that he wanted to meet you at the nearest park. So you got ready quickly then headed to the park right away. As you arrived, you saw a bright light. When you came nearer there were hundreds of candles,written,"will you be mine?" then someone hugged you from behind and kissed your cheeks then whispered , "I love you." Its was Gi Kwang, you suddenly started crying and hugged him tightly while saying, "yes, yes, I will." He smiled and put a cute couple ring onto your finger. He gave you another one and asked you to put it on his finger. So you did.

 

Both of you smiled at each other and kissed for the very first time. "My first kiss belongs to Lee Gi Kwang~" you said to yourself. "Now the girl of my dreams is fully mine~" Gi Kwang said to himself. 

After that Gi Kwang bought you up to the hills and then both of you laid on the grass and looked at the sky. "The stars are very beautiful aren't they?" Gi Kwang asked. "Ah, yes, yes they are really beautiful" You replied. "You know which one is my favourite?" Gi Kwang asked you while smiling. "Oh, umm, i don't know, tell me which one" you replied with a curious cute face.

Gi Kwang giggles looking at your cute expression and said "they one laying beside me, she is the brightest and most beautiful star that shines in life." And he winked at you. You smile and blushed. "Oppa~.. you know.." you said shyly. Gi Kwang startled, "Omo! you called me oppa?" he said with a shocked face. "Yes, I just did, why? you don't like it?" you asked. "Oh no, it's just this is your first time calling me oppa so I was kinda shocked that I didn't need to tell you to do so but you already did." Gi Kwang said while giggling. 

"Call me oppa, I want to hear it again" Gi Kwang asked you cutely. "Gi Kwang, you will be hearing me calling you oppa until the last breath you take." You replied. "Haha, oh hey, I forgot, umm lets take a picture of us, I would like to print it out and put it in my wallet." Gi Kwang said happily. So then you guys took a photo and had a chat under the starlight. 

When it's time to go home, Gi Kwang walked you to your house and gave you a good night kiss. Before you went to bed, you kept on thinking about the kiss you had earlier at the park, it was just so..-- words couldn't describe how you felt back then. Eventually, you went to bed with a wide smile on you face.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

Gi Kwang P.O.V

So I've made it. I really did made it.  She's mine. And all mine. I kinda feel like I can't believe it. It's totally like a dream come true. The girl that I had a major huge crush on in now mine. I mean like how awesome is that? Wow. It just feel so good to know that I don't need to be worried about getting her attention any more because she is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! 

Right now I feel like I am the happiest and most luckiest boy alive. I mean that kiss was just so...-- I feel like I'm in heaven. I just hope that we would have a never ending relationship. And I wanted to make her happy and smile. I also wanna make her feel like she is the luckiest girl ever. Haha, I'll do what ever that makes her happy. And right now, I just can't stop smiling and thinking of her. I bet she's already in bed. So I'll see her gorgeous looking face tomorrow. As I arrived home I straight away went to bed.