strike one

That One Nerd

Half an hour later..

*ding dong ding dong* You ran and open the door.

"Hi, I'm sorry about earlier." said Hyun Seung while gently rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nahh, it's alright, Hyun Seung." you said and invited him to come in.

The both of you sat on the couch then Hyun Seung started talking about class, homeworks and teachers. You had a great laugh with Hyun Seung when suddenly your door bell rang. Without saying a word, Hyun Seung ran and opened the door.

"Hyun Seung? What are you doing here? Where's _____?"

"Ah Gi Kwang, didn't expect you to come here."

You ran towards them and went in the middle of them both.

"Um- guys, why don't we settle this outside?" you said while trying to calm them down.

"I'll wait for the both of you at the nearby street cafe." Gi Kwang said with a hint of anger in his voice and left.

 


 

You took a deep breathe and opened the door of the cafe. "How could I forget such an important thing! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" you said to yourself and took a seat next to Gi Kwang.

"So how was school?" asked Gi Kwang. 

"It was fine..." you mumbled.

Hyun Seung kept silent because he didn't want to interrupt your conversation with Gi Kwang.

"And what about you, Jang Hyun Seung?" Gi Kwang asked angrily.

"I had quite a great day, thanks for asking." said Hyun Seung calmly.

"Good for you then and may I know what's your reason for being with my girlfriend alone in her house?" said Gi Kwang with a stern voice.

"I invited him to come over in the first place but then I totally forgot that you were coming too." you interrupt.

"Well then, now why don't you just forget that I was here a moment ago. I'm leaving." Gi Kwang fiercely walked away.

Hyun Seung pats your shoulder and said, "I'll go talk to him. You wait here." Hyun Seung ran and grabbed Gi Kwang's wrist before he could ride his motorbike.

"Gi Kwang, don't be like this. I know that you're a great guy so act like one. Plus, I am your best friend, why wouldn't believe me?" said Hyun Seung.

"I know what I'm doing and if you are really my best friend then you should take care of her while I was gone not flirt with her." said Gi Kwang and drove off.

Hyun Seung came back in the cafe with a frown on his face.

"What did he said?" you asked.

"Hmmm, he was definitely really mad at us." said Hyun Seung while looking down.

"Well if he wants to be like that then let him be." you said with a straight face.

A while later, you went back to your house with Hyun Seung because you didn't felt like going out anymore. You didn't felt like doing anything at all. So, you just sat on the couch the whole day while Hyun Seung just sat there and watched TV because you told him that you needed company. You didn't really talk much with Hyun Seung because he knows that you're not in the mood to do so and he respects that.

You sat on the couch and thought, "These few days, I haven't really talk much with Eun Hee, Ji Yeun, Junhyung, Yo Seob, Dong woon and even my boyfriend, Gi Kwang. It feels so lonely... and sad. I'm lucky enough to have Hyun Seung with me. I just wish that after this whole festival thing is over, I want everything to be back to normal.."