First day of tuition

That One Nerd

You woke up and get ready for school. You wore your school uniform then went down stairs for breakfast. 

 

 

You ate strawberry pancakes that your mom made it special your you. Well sometimes when your mom is in a really good mood she will cook your favourite foods.

After you finished your breakfast you went to school by bicycle.

As soon as you arrived, your friends greeted you and you all went to class together. During recess, your best friend, Eun Hee (((who sits at Gi Kwang's place))) asked you about what happened yesterday. After you told her what happened, she giggles and said, "oh how sweet of you two getting along together~". "Wha-a-a-at?" you said with a confused face. 

Eun Hee: Hahaha, don't act like you don't know Gi Kwang's tactic.

You: What tactic?

Eun Hee: He is flirt with you.. Can't you realize?

You: No, he isn't. Stop making nonsense. 

Eun Hee: Up to you if you don't want to believe it but I have my eyes on you two, okay?

You: Right..

Eun Hee: So, I am coming with you today, you don't mind right?

You: Well of course not, you are most welcomed to join in and help me teach him. 

Eun Hee: Ah really? or you guys are up to something else?

You: What are you talking about?

Eun Hee: Maybe he will try to plant a kiss on you..

You: Oh come on, he won't do that. I mean like. Look at him. He is just too innocent. 

Eun Hee: But at the same time he is very dangerous too, ya know?

You: Hahaha, very funny Eun Hee.. 

*kringggggggggggggg*

You: Oh come on, the bell already rang, so let's go to class. 

You and your friends went back to class. After school, you and Eun Hee straight away went to met Gi Kwang.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

As you opened the door, Gi Kwang startle.

GK: Oh! You're early today. And I didn't know what we had company.

Eun Hee whispers at your ears, "So you did plan to be together alone without me huh?". "Shhhhhhh" You said back to her while putting my index finger on your lips. 

You: Ahh, Gi Kwang, I forgot to tell you that Eun Hee wants to come along~ 

Eun Hee: I hope I didn't ruined your plans, Gi Kwang~

GK: Ahh, nae, it's okay actually, no, you didn't ruined it at all. 

You: Right.. So, okay then, let's start studying. 

You gave Gi Kwang the notes that he was suppose to copy and while he was copying you guys talked to each other to make the surrounding less awkward. 

You: So, umm, Gi Kwang, when will you be able to go to school as usual? 

GK: Well the doctor said that I'll be out by this Sunday. So the next day, I can go to school as usual.

You: Oh.. Are you going to continue your part time job?

GK: I don't think so, the doctor said that it will take weeks for my arm to recover. So I can't continue my dancing career but I still can do simple things like being a waiter. 

You: Oh, it must be hard for you..

(((Eun Hee just sat silent while staring at you and Gi Kwang)))

GK: Well, yeah but I can't do anything about it..

You: You're right.. Umm, btw, do you know why did Junhyung beat you up? What business do you have with him?

GK: Umm, actually, I'm not quite sure but I guess it's because of his jealousness. 

You: What? He is jealous about you?

GK: Sort of... His girlfriend is a friend of mine and we're close friends, she has been my friend since primary school. 

((( while Gi Kwang was talking to you he didn't look at your face at all, he focused 100% on copying the notes )))

You: Oh.. what's her name? which class is she in?

GK: It's Ji Yeun. She's in the 3rd class.

You: Do you mind introducing me to her later?

GK: Oh yeah, sure.

Eun Hee: Looks like someone is jealous....

GK: Who?

You: Oh, will you just shut up already Eun Hee..? /death glares// 

Eun Hee: I'm just saying.. 

GK: Haha, chill you guys. 

You: Whatever Eun Hee.. /rolls eyes// btw, Gi Kwang, why haven't I see her visiting you? Does is even knows that you are here? 

GK: She does know that I'm here. Well you know that she's Junhyung girlfriend so if he finds out that she's visiting me, I'll end up with another broken arm...

You: Right, well that makes sense.. but you can't hide forever..

GK: I'm not hiding. It's just that he needs to learn to calm down and not be jealous me and Ji Yeun, we're best friends, so obviously I have no feelings for her at all. 

You: Why don't you go talk to him later?

Eun Hee: or you don't have the guts to do so?

GK: No, it's not like that. I am planning to go and talk to him even though he already broke me arm before I could even explain anything.

You and Eun Hee: Hmm, good choice. Now let's just hope after you guys have a talk, god will soften his heart. 

GK: Yes. I hope so too.

After Gi Kwang finished copying the notes, you and Eun Hee helped him with maths homework. His a quick learner actually. He completed the work in about less than 30 minutes.

When it was past 6, you and Eun Hee head back home since Gi Kwang already finished his homeworks and there only a few notes left for him to copy tonight. 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

Your P.O.V

 

As soon as I arrived home, I went into my room and lied on my bed. I felt so tired and fell asleep while waiting for dinner to be served. My mom waked me up when dinner was ready. After dinner, I went back up stairs and toke a shower. After that I watched tv and by accident I slept in front of the television. I don't even know why I was that exhausted. My parents let me sleep on the couch since they don't want to bother me sleeping. So I slept there until the next morning.