troublesome

That One Nerd

*kringggggggg* The school bell rang meaning it's time to go home. So you quickly packed your bag and walked your way home. On the way, you saw your bastard deskmate, Gi Kwang. And your school Kingkas was with him. "Since when did they became friends? Well that's weird," you wondered. "I gotta find out"  you said to yourself. Since you had no plans for today, you sneek to see what's going on with them. 

When you were trying to peek then suddenly *baam* All of a sudden the leader of the Kingkas, Junhyung, was pouching and kicking Gi Kwang. While the two others, Yoseob and Dong woon, was holding him. You accidentally drop your bottle and you panicked because you were afraid that they would hear and see you so you quickly ran to your school cantin.

"Wow that bastard just got his grilled by that Junhyung. Oh what a loser. Oh pity you bastard," you thought. Then suddenly an idea pop into your brain. "I think I should help him, if I do that maybe he will stop acting like an ... but how can I help?... Oh come on brain think think think!" you said to yourself while hitting your forehead. "Oh yeah I forgot about the teachers," you laughed at yourself.

Then you quickly went to the teachers room and reported that someone got bullied. When you arrived at the venue where Gi Kwang was bullied, he was lying on the floor with blood all over his face and the Kingkas were gone. 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

Fast forward

 

Gi Kwang was sent to the nearest clinic by your school. You and your teacher followed too. You only followed so that he would know and believe that you' were the one who help and "saved" him. The teacher left you with him in the ward because he said that he has stuff to do and asked you to take care of him. You lied and said that you will take good care of him. After a few minutes the teacher left, you quick left too, since he won't wake up and you were too lazy to wait. When you were about to open the door someone else already opened it from the other side. It was the doctor.

Doctor: "Are you his girlfriend?"

Me:" I'm not. I'm just his friend."

Doctor: "Oh I see, I'm sorry. I came here to tell you about your friend, Gi Kwang."

Me: "Oh, yes, umm, is he okay?"

you faked a worried looked on your face

Doctor: "He is fine, but his arm broke. He won't be attending school for about 2-3 or maybe a week. I hope you can tell his family about him so that someone can help you take care of him."

Me: "Alright, I will."

Then the doctor left the room. You looked at Gi Kwang and said to him "You little bastard, you're gonna pay back for burdening me! Aish, troublesome" After then you packed your things and went back home.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

Your P.O.V

 

As I reaced home I quickly entered my bedroom. "Urgh why did I helped him in the first place?" you face palmed yourself. "This just brings me more work to do.. huh.. tiresome.." you laid on your bed. 

"I got tons of homeworks to be done and he kept on bothering my mind..! Ughh, I can't think like this..!" you shout to yourself. "Oh fuhh, take a deep breath, take a deep breath, and relax.. I need to get bath first, I'll think about this Gi Kwang s later.." 

Then you toke a bath, did your homeworks and went to bed.