in-charge

That One Nerd

This week, your school is having a festival. As the Student President, Gi Kwang is in-charge of managing the booths. Each club has to set up their own booth. You were told that by Gi Kwang that for the rest of this week he will be very busy so he would not walk home together after school. He also told you that we won't be joining you to study together. 

At first you didn't really mind because you knew that it has his job as the Student President. But after you found out that he will be working with the Vice President, Nam Leesa a.k.a Leader of the Queenkas, you started to get worried. You tried to control yourself to not get jealous with out a solid reason. You felt suspicious because Gi Kwang didn't tell you anything about working with a partner.

He told you everything about the festival but not about his working partner. Ji Yeun told you his just trying to protect you, so that you won't be worried or jealous. But you think that's all a lie, if he really is trying to protect you he should have told you earlier so that you know that his not hiding anything from you.  

You tried to stay relax but you kept on seeing them giggling together while doing "their work". You tried to get it off your mind but it keps on bothering your mind, you can't focus is class. You felt uncomfortable because Gi Kwang was suppose to be sitting beside you in class and helping you out with your notes but instead of that he is spending time outside of class with her. 

Two days has passed by and you noticed that Gi Kwang is spending more time with her then he is with you. You only met him during the first until third period. Luckily, Gi Kwang knows how to take good care of my heart. He didn't mention Leesa's name, not even once. He only told you that the he is doing well in his job and he will make sure that the festival will be a blast.