P.O.V part 2

That One Nerd

Gi Kwang's P.O.V

So next week is my monthsary with ________. I really love her so much and I am not sure what to give her as a gift to show my love towards her. Maybe I should be her a dress, theres this one dress that I passed by a few days ago and it could fit perfectly on her, she'll look drop gorgeous. 

 

 

I'd like to see her wear that on our monthsary date. But I'm not that sure if she would love it. Since _______ is not the type of person who would wear there type of things. She's not as girly as Ji Yeun. Plus on second thought, I think its too much for her, she won't like it. It suits her but she's just to shy to wear a dress. Well to bad, the dress is really pretty though. 

I also though of bringing her to Lotte World. I know that _______ really love theme parks. It would be great if we celebrate our monthsary there. I'm not sure if she has been there or not but I guess if she already did, she would love to come again. There are so many things that we could do there and I'm sure she'll be really happy. Since its one of the most world-class theme parks in Asia so I'm sure that I did the right choice to bring her there. 

 

I'm not sure if my decision is right so I'll be needing Junhyung's help. Since he has been dating Ji Yeun for quite a long time so he must be professional on these type of things. Plus I think that Junhyung is a very romantic guy so he might have many ideas for me to use it. I'm just worried that I might wont make it as romantic as I did before, when I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

*calls Junhyung* *Junhyung answers the phone call*

JH: Hello?

GK: Junhyung, I need your help. Are you free?

JH: You need my help like right now?

GK: Yes, yes, are you currently free?

JH: Well, yes, I'm not doing anything at the moment. What type of help do you need?

GK: Can I come to your house? I'll explain it there.

JH: Ahh, wait, you can't.

GK: Why not?

JH: Its kinda messy here so why not we go discuss at a cafe or something?

GK: Umm, I wanted to go on the rooftop. Any rooftop I don't mind.

JH: What? Why?

GK: I need a place to think.

JH: Okay then, we'll sneak into our school and go to the rooftop.

GK: It might be locked.

JH: Oh come on, what are you're muscles for?

GK: Eye candy?

JH: *face palm* Dude, you need to stop thinking like a child. You need to think like a man!

GK: Wait. wait. wait. Don't say that you want me to break the door..

JH: We have no choice.

GK: Well then okay, but if the guards or anyone caught us, you're going to pay the fine.

JH: Why me? You're the one who wants to go to the rooftop.

GK: I'm broke, remember? 

JH: Fine, fine, fine. I'll met you there in 10 minutes.

GK: Okay, see ya.

*hang up the phone* *Gets ready and head to school*

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

At the rooftop..

JH: So what type of help do you need?

GK: You know that my monthsary with _______ is coming. 

JH: Yes. And what do you want me to do actually?

GK: I just need your idea.

JH: Hold up. I can't help you with that.

GK: Why not???

JH: Dude, its your monthsary, I'm not suppose to get my hands on this case.

GK: But I'm afraid that my idea won't make the date special.

JH: Listen here Gi Kwang, you need to trust yourself, she's already your girlfriend, you don't need to make it that special, its not like you need to capture her heart again or anything, to me the most special thing is the both of you get to spend your time together, other than that doesn't matter. 

GK: Wow Junhyung, that was deep. Haha but I guess that true, so perhaps I could just make it sweet and simple?

JH: Its up to you. And one more thing, the fact that you care for her and you want to take her out on a special date for monthsary is already sweet. And in fact _______ is really lucky to have you. Some guys doesn't even remember their monthsary with his girlfriend.

GK: You know what? I've made my decision.

JH: Good for you bro. So now, lets go home and you can plan on your date properly.

GK: Okay, thank you so much bro for the help. You're a true professional.

*bro fist*

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

As I arrived at home, I did a little research to book our little date and everything is done. Now, I have nothing else to worry. Its all settled and we just need to wait for the real day to come. I can't wait. I have full confident that she would love it.