P.O.V part 1

That One Nerd

Your P.O.V

Gi Kwang and I dated for about one month already. Our relationship went very well. Only one more week and we would be celebrating our monthsary. Since it has been a while since the last time I was in a relationship with someone, so it felt kinda awkward but luckily I got through it with the help and moral support of Ji Yeun. She is really good at this relationship thingy.

Since Gi Kwang and I started dating, Junhyung and Gi Kwang are like bestfriends. They would hang out and practice their dance together. It feel so good to know that they were getting along so fast. Ji Yeun also said that since they became bestfriends, Junhyung was not that coldhearted anymore. He smiled quite often and he was happy all most all the time. Even Junhyung and Ji Yeun's relationship are getting better and happier.

It kinda feels a bit weird because since Gi Kwang and I coupled there's quite a lot of good things that happened lately. And one more thing, at last Gi Kwang finally got some new friends, he actually started talking to people. I'm actually quite glad of his achievement. But there is also a thing that I really don't like. Well as we all know that Junhyung and Ji Yeun are our school Kingkas and Queenkas and when we started to hang out with them, we're starting be one of them too.

Then people are starting to know that Gi Kwang exist and a few juniors are kinda stalking us. Some of them even sent love letters to Gi Kwang saying that he is cute and stuff. I know that it's only a small thing and I don't really need to worry about it, but I was just afraid that it might ruin or bother our relationship. But since our monthsary is coming.I don't really want to think about it.

So talking about our monthsary, I still didn't plan on making a surprise, give him a gift or anything. I thought maybe I could just go out with him to watch movie or something. Since I'm not good at all this things so I will plan and talk about it with Ji Yeun since she is the pro and I trust her so much. She knows best about Gi Kwang so she would help me a lot. So I texted Ji Yeun and ask her to come to my house and discuss.

10 minutes later she arrived. So asked her about it and she asked me back, "What have you prepared?" I told her that I've made a sketch of him but I'm not sure if Gi Kwang would like it and I don't really think that this is appropriate gift. 

 

Ji Yeun said that it was quite nice and all the detail on the picture is perfect and she also said that any gift can do as long as you are sincere. So then she told me a few facts about Gi Kwang. Some are related to the subject and some are completely useless.

  • "He likes to eat vanilla cake but not something that basiclly from chocolate" 

​Maybe I could bake him a cake.

  • His favourite drink is Protein Shake

​I could totally buy that for him.

  • Gi Kwang is allergic to seafood

​I'll never cook seafood for him.

  • He didn’t know the difference between a swing and a seesaw as a child

​I don't know what to react about that statement.

  • Gi Kwang rarely eats junk food or ramen. He also doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol. He takes very good care of his body.

​Well that's a very good news.

  • Kikwang’s favorite color is black

​I already know that since he wears black a lot.

  • Before he entered middle school he liked to sleep in class and I can guarantee that the only school memories that he had was sleeping since he didn't have any other friends other than me.

​Well that's kinda sad but at the same time it was funny too.

  • He thinks that cooking depends on the person’s sincerity

Ofcourse I will cook with sincerity. And then I don't even kow why, Ji Yeun showed me Gi Kwang's old photos.

All the photos are so cute, Gi Kwang didn't change at all and about the last photo, the boy beside Gi Kwang kinda reminds me of someone but I'm not sure who. He looks very familiar but I counldn't guess who.

So after I discuss about it with Ji Yeun, I finally made my decision. So I baked some cookies to celebrate, haha. Ji Yeun said it tasted good and its pretty too.