Where's the dress?!

That One Nerd

*bell rings* The three of you packed your bags and wen straight away to the mall and start your hunt to to find your perfect dress. Ji Yeun wants you to wear a simple pink dress while Eun Hee wants you to wear a denim blue dress with flower patterns on it. On the other hand, you refuse to wear a dress. I told them a simple casual outfit would do it.

Eun Hee and Ji Yeun made you try about 25 dresses from 8 different shops but you didn't like any of it. Then you found a couple shirt and you really like it. Ji Yeun told me that she admits that the shirt is really cute and she thinks it would fit perfectly with your couple ring that Gi Kwang gave you. So all of you decided to buy the shirt. The three of you were totally happy with the shirt. 

Before you went home, you had to use the toilet so you asked Ji Yeun and Eun Hee to wait outside. While waiting, Ji Yeun and Eun Hee saw someone familiar. They went nearer to take a close look and the person turned out to be Gi Kwang. He's with a girl at the moment, and it looks like he's trying to find a dress for her. 

Then when you came out of the toilet you saw Ji Yeun and Eun Hee peeping on someone so you came closer and patted on Eun Hee's back. "Haaah, ______ you scared me. How long have you been standing here?" asked Eun Hee. "I just came and who are you peeping?" you asked. "Nobody! We were only looking at a very pretty dress, that's all!" Ji Yeun said panicky. 

You didn't believe Ji Yeun so you stepped forward to see and then you saw... "I'm sorry" Eun Hee said slowly to you as your body started to frosted and your mind becomes blank. Everyone else is moving slowly, you can't hear the loud noise of the people around you but you can see Gi Kwang and the girl he's with, laughing and smiling at each other. 

Tears started to fall from your eyes and flow down your cheeks. You dropped the shirt that you just bought and ran away as fast as you could. You left Ji Yeun and Eun Hee behind. They couldn't catch up with you. 

As you reached home, you ran into my room, slammed your door and lay on your bed crying. You've told my mom that you would explain to her in the morning and you also told her that you're not in the mood to see anyone. 

About ten minutes later your mother came into your room and gave you the shirt you just bought, she told you that "two of your friends came here a minute ago and they wanted to come in but I didn't let them so they just asked me to give this to you and tell you that they wanted you to stay strong." Then your mother left the room. You took the shirt and throw it into your dustbin. After that you cried your way to sleep.