it begins

That One Nerd

You earlier than usual today because who has a very stranger dream. ((( While you were dreaming, you fell, so that's why you woke up ))) You sat on your bed and started thinking about the dream you just had. 

"I can't believe that I dreamed about him. What is this all about? Wait. Why am I blushing?" you said to yourself. Then you slap yourself in the face rapidly. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!!! This is not a dream!!!" you shouted to yourself. 

"Ahh, I better get into reality. It's just a dream anyway.." you mumble. You stand up and straight ahead and get ready. 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

Fast forward 

 

In class, Eun Hee asked you "what happened yesterday between you and Gi Kwang?"

You: What do you mean? Nothing happened. We just studied. That's all.

Eun Hee: Lies, lies, lies..~

You: I'm not lying.

Eun Hee: Liar, liar, pants on fire..~

You: Aish, fine.

Eun Hee: So you did lie? Haha! Busted! 

You: Yeah, whatever, so do you want to know what really happened or not?

Eun Hee: Yes, yes, I do.

You: Well his an idiot. 

Eun Hee: Wait. What?

You: When I came in his ward... he was playing with a toy aeroplane...

Eun Hee: Really? Well that's gotta be rather interesting. 

You tell Eun Hee all most everything accept for the part where Gi Kwang accidently puts his hands on your's. During recess, you told Eun Hee about the dream that you had last night.

You: What I remembered was the dream went like this.. So I was lying on the couch and suddenly, Gi Kwang came and puts my head on his lap, and he was telling me about how much he loves me. And then he kissed me. The next thing I know that he was exploring my mouth and *dush* I fell down from my bed and woke up. So yeah, I don't really get it, but what I know that it doesn't make sense at all..

Eun Hee: *speechless* 

You: /waves your hand in front of Eun Hee's face// Hello? Eun Hee? Are you there? 

Eun Hee: /blinks rapidly// 

You: Ya! Say something already!

Eun Hee: WOW.

You: /rolls eyes// by the way Eun Hee, you are coming to visit Gi Kwang right today?

Eun Hee: Well, I think I don't wanna bother you love birds to be together, so I'm not coming. 

*kringggggggggg*

You: Up to you then. Now let's go back to class. 

 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

When you arrived at Gi Kwang ward you saw Gi Kwang ready to go home already.

You: You're already allowed to go home?

GK: Yes. and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. 

You: It's okay, by the way, do you still want to study today or....?

GK: Why not we go out for a walk? Since I'm already free from the sickening ward.

You: Sure, where do you want to go?

GK: Just follow me and you'll know. 

So you and Gi Kwang went korean pancake stall near to his house.

 

Gi Kwang told you that this is his favourite stall, he also told you that he come here quite often. After that Gi Kwang took you for a walk at a park near by. 

GK: You know, it's been a while since I last came to this park, usually I like to come here in the middle of the night after I finish my part time job. It's really windy here during night time, I really enjoyed the cold breeze. I felt like all my stress are blown away. Plus the scenery here is nice too. /takes a deep breath// Aaah, it feels so nice here. /smiles at you//

Suddenly you heard someone talking about you and Gi Kwang, "Aww, look at those two cuties, they are such a sweet couple~" You started blushing. 

GK: You now, its nice to have someone like you to accompany me to eat and do stuff. And I would love it we could do hang out quite often. /saying it while blushing//

You: Oh, yea, sure. /saying it while giving Gi Kwang a simple sweet smile//

GK: Ahh, so, btw, you wanna come study at my house or you want me to come to your house instead? 

You: Up to you. I'm okay if you wanna come to my house.

GK: Alright then we'll study at your house~

You: Okay but if you don't mind Eun Hee will be coming too.

GK: Oh sure, the more, the merrier.. /rolls eyes//

Then Gi Kwang bought you ice cream. 

 

While eating the ice cream, Gi Kwang suddenly whips the side of your lips. You looked at him with a confused face. "You got a little ice cream on your face.." he said shyly. "Oh, okay, thanks.." you said while blushing. 

After done eating the ice cream, you felt tired already so you told Gi Kwang that you wanted to go home, so he sent you back home and left.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I had a really great time today with Gi Kwang, somehow I felt like I'm with someone else, his not like the jerk who sits beside me, his like more than just a regular boy, his a gentleman. A total different person than I've known before, I think this Gi Kwang is better than the other Gi Kwang, the obnoxious scumbag one. I really prefer the nice loving one~ Haha, I'm starting to think that his cute. Oh, no, no, no, what am I thinking?! I can't be liking my own deskmate! This is so wrong, aigo~ I cannot control my feelings. I don't know, it's not like I like him or anything, I just kinda like him as a friend, well his a good guy, to be honest. 

It was actually my first time trying the korean pancake called Hotteoke, it was quite nice, the sweet taste of it melted in my mouth, its so delicious. Gi Kwang has quite a good taste in food.

And it was so sweet of him to help me whip the ice cream off my face. His such a gentleman. Man like him are quite hard to find, especially in our school. After what happened today, the curious feeling inside me kept on getting bigger and bigger. I really want to know him more. ((( you wrote on your diary )))

After I ate dinner, I took a shower and thank god its Friday, so tomorrow, I can relax. I read some comic books then went to bed.