Second day of tuition

That One Nerd

You woke up as usual, get ready for school and ate your favourite cereal, fruit loops, for breakfast. 

Today, your mother was the one who sent you to school. Your friends already waited for you at the school gate. As you arrived, they all greeted you and went to class together.

In class, you were talking to Eun Hee while waiting for the next teacher to enter.

You: Eun Hee, you are coming to help me with Gi Kwang again right today?

Eun Hee: Lucky you but I can't, not today, I have piano class later. So that will give you time to be alone together /smirks//

You: Oh, okay then. Ya right, whatever you say..~

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

Fast forward

 

You arrived at Gi Kwang's ward. You came in and saw him playing with toy aeroplanes. 

"What are you doing?" you asked while giggling a little. "Oh, nothing..!" he said then quickly hide his aeroplane. He sat on the bed while blushing. You can just smile looking at his childish character. 

"So shall we start learning now?" you asked with a simple smile on your face. "yes we should." he said while smiling at you. 

 

You sat on a chair next to his bed. You took out your history biology textbook and started teaching him. After about half an hour later, Gi Kwang got bored at stopped paying attention on what you were teaching him. He started playing around with his face expressions. 

You started to notice that he wasn't paying attention. "Ya pabo, do you want to study or not? please pay attention or not I will go home immediately, I have other important things to do you know..?" you said with a sour face. "Ahh, no, no, no, don't. Okay, I will give full attention to you. Now, please don't leave" he said and started giving you his cutie face. 

"Aish, nae, now, stop it. You need to focus." you said with a serious face. "yes ma'am" he said. Then the two of you continued to study until that one moment he accidently put his hands on top of your hand. 

You startle a little and quickly took your hand away. "Ahh. I'm mianhae, mianhae, it was an accident, I didn't mean to do that." he said while rubbing his back side of his neck. A silent moment passed through. Then you looked at your watch and it showed that it was almost 7 pm. 

"I were suppose to be on the way home right now.." you said to yourself. "Gi Kwang-ah, I better go home now, see you tomorrow." you said to him. "Ahh, nae, see ya~" he said. You packed your stuffs and went back home.

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

Your P.O.V

 

As soon as I arrived at my house, I asked my elder sister,"wheres omma and appa?". "They went on a private dinner with their company.." she said. "So tonight, I'm the one who's in charge for dinner, hmmm.." you said to yourself. 

Me: Onnie, what do you want me to cook for dinner?

Onnie: I think it's easier if we just order pizza. 

Me: Are you sure? Who will pay for it?

Onnie: I will, appa gave me some pocket money for tonights dinner.

Me: Okay then, I'll go call them right now.

I called the pizza delivery and about less than half an hour later the delivery guy came and onnie paid for it. My siblings and I enjoyed the pizza, especially my little brother, he got all hyper while eating the pizza, his always like that since pizza is his favourite food. 

After dinner, I went up stair, took a bath and straight away went to bed since I was so tired already.