strange

That One Nerd

Monday morning, you woke up late and quickly gets ready to school. While you were on your way, you almost got hit by a limousine while trying to cross the street. Luckily you weren't hurt. The driver of the limousine offer me money as a repay because he almost hit me but I rejected his offer and ran off to school.

 * * *

Today, Gi Kwang didn't come to school so you Ji Yeun if she knows why didn't he come today. Ji Yeun said that Gi Kwang is having fever due to taking care of you the other day. So you decided to go and buy him a basket of fruits after school.

* * *  

After you bought the fruits you straight away and went to Gi Kwang's house. As you nearly arrive you saw a limousine stopped in front of Gi Kwang's house from a far. You hide at the corner of one of his neighbor's house to see what's going on. A guy with a black suit came out of the limousine and rang the door bell. Gi Kwang's mother answered it, she invited the guy into the house. The limousine's engine is still running and the driver is still inside. As I came nearer the drive quickly drive off and leaving the guy inside of the house. 

I rang the door bell with out further thinking. I rang about more than 3 times but nobody answered it. I waited and waited but still no sign of Gi Kwang's mother. Then I finally gave up and went back home. I felt the fruits in front of the gate and put a note in it saying, "Gi Kwang, I hope you'll recover soon. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble. I wish I could take care of you in return."