clueless

That One Nerd

Gi Kwang P.O.V

 

My girlfriend called me early this morning and told me to meet her up at the school's roof. I'm not even sure why. But I did meet her anyways.

 

So there she was, waiting for me. I know that she's probably still mad at me, she might even slap me if get close to her. I didn't want to get hit so I approached her slowly. But then, somehow, she started crying and told me that she misses me. I was quite confused. 

 

Did I came all the way here just to see her cry and to hear her saying that she missed me? I'm not sure what to do next. This is like the first time we fought and we didn't clear that up yet but suddenly she changed into someone else. It's like none of us even remembered why she was mad at me.

 

So just to make sure that she's really not mad at me, I invited her to go to the festival with me. I know that I'm not suppose to go but I'll just go talk to my boss and try to convince him if I could get a break for a while. 

 

It had been a while since the last time we hung out together, so why not? At least I know she's not going out with Hyun Seung anymore, after this. My work is almost done. Today is the last day I'll be in-charge of this festival then its all done. I'm going to make sure that my girl won't hang out with Hyun Seung anymore. 

 

I just really don't understand what's going on in Hyun Seung's mind. I mean like what is he thinking? He knows that she's my girlfriend but yet he's still acting like she's single and his. What a scumbag. He's pathetic.