A new friend

That One Nerd

A/N: In this chapter everything is fast forward, I will tell you how many days/weeks/months I skipped. I hope you guys can understand it even though its a bit complicated. This is the second chapter that I've updated today. I made it as a forgive gift~ I hope you guys will forgive me, mianhae everyone /bows// Hope you guys will like this chapter, don't forget to comment and tell me what do you think of it ^^

 

 


 

Your P.O.V

 

Gi Kwang told be that he has settle things up with Junhyung. So now there will be no problem for him to introduce me to Ji Yeun. Eun Hee and I were looking forward to be friends with her. It's kinda mysterious how she can be close friends with a nerd like Gi Kwang. I bet she is pretty, since she is Junhyung's, the Kingkas leader, girlfriend...

After recess Gi Kwang drag me and Eun Hee to the 3rd class to meet Ji Yeun and turns out that she is more than just pretty, she is gorgeous, I envy her. Even Eun Hee is fangirling over her. Beautiful is not the only thing that she has, she has manners too. She greeted me and Eun Hee with a 90 degree bow. Eun Hee was impressed. The way she talks, its so sweetly, like a princess.

I wanted to invite her to have a drink after school but you remembered that you have tuition class with Gi Kwang so you had to postpone it. I will have to ask Gi Kwang for a one day without tuition class so that I can hang out with her, or maybe I should bring him too. I tried as hard as I could to not scare her with my weird and randomness. Eun Hee as usual couldn't stop being so awkward. I asked her to calm down but she couldn't. That pabo.. hahaha.. what can I do, its my luck to have a friend like her..~

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

The next day~

 

I've talked to Gi Kwang about skipping tuition class for a day and he let me~! Yay! But... I want to join too. He told be that if Ji Yeun wants to go out his boyfriend, Junhyung, will have to acompany her, so he planned to join in so that he can also be friends with Junhyung at the same time me and Eun Hee will do the same thing with her girlfriend, Ji Yeun.

During recess I bumped into her, so I've asked her if she wants to go out with us or not and she said that she doesn't have any plans for today, so she agreed. Gi Kwang already ask Junhyung about it and he said yes too. Eun Hee and I am looking forward to have a great time later..~

After school finished we gathered up at the canteen and walked together. While we were on our way, Eun Hee asked her who's her favourite singer and turns out that she's also a B2uty, what a great news~! And we are also sharing the same bias, AJ oppa <3 ((( better known as Gi Kwang, kekeke~ ))) We spazzed all the way until we reached out destination. 

We were tired of walking so we stop by a bubble tea stall and have a drink there. 

 

While Eun Hee, Ji Yeun and I were talking, I also kept my eyes on Gi Kwang and Junhyung, it looks like they have get along quite well. That's good news~ After we're done drinking the bubble tea, Eun Hee suggest to go window shopping, so we went all around the mall looking around gorgeous dressed, nice earings and etc. Then the boys got bored to we went to the nearest arcade and we had a blash there, turns out that Ji Yeun was quite a good gamer just and Eun Hee and I. At first we thought that Ji Yeun is the kind of girl who doesn't play games and only focus on their appearance. 

Ji Yeun was actually an outgoing girl, I like her character, outside a girly girl but inside a boyish gamer, haha.. I know what one day we will become best friends, it will just take a matter of time. Then when everyone felt tired we all went home. It was a memorable day for me and Eun Hee, I hope that Ji Yeun will also had a great time with the both of us.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

About one month later~

 

It's been about a month since Eun Hee and I know Ji Yeun. For such a short time, without we noticed, we've already become best friends. We always hang out together, go home and to school together, eat together during recess and even sometimes Ji Yeun and Junhyung will join me and Gi Kwang study.

We 3-rios even bought our own friendship bracelet. <3

 

In this one month, a lot of things happened in my life. And I appreciate every single moment of it. Those moments are the ones that I treasure in life. The most valuable moments of all. I wish to spend my high school with them..~

Gi Kwang and I also get to know each other very well already. Now in class we talked a lot. And he wasn't shy to look at me anymore but the funny thing is he kept on staring at my eyes, everyday he will tell me that I have beautiful eyes. All I can do is laugh at this weird + funny and cute character. 

And his big glasses makes him look even cuter. But somehow I've never seen him without glasses, like ever, even though we are close friends but he just won't let me, I just don't understand why. Aissssssh, that weirdo boy.. always being so mysterious with me.. hmmm.. it's like his hiding something.. his small eyes maybe? hahaha..

But at least he promised me that one day he will show his eyes, hahaha. And it has been a month but he haven't show me the club that he works at as his part time job break dancer. Hmmm, I'll better talk to him about this later..~