Chapter 4

Another Face of Mine

 

Minhee woke up really early in the first day of school.  First, she put on her uniform and then she put her hair into a wavy form.  It looked perfect on her because she had long hair.  Around seven, she quickly ate breakfast and walked to school. 

Minhee went to the school’s cafeteria, like her dad told her to do, and looked around the big room.  Almost all the tables were full.  Minhee pushed up her ulzzang glasses and found an open table with no people sitting there.  She quickly walked over to the table. 

For the first couple of minutes, she sat their alone waiting for one of the teachers to call her up so she can get her schedule and head to class.  Then a boy and three other people sat in her table.  Minhee sat in the corner of the table, trying to ignore them.

“Umm, hello?” The boy said.

Minhee turned her head to the right and saw him, Taemin.

“Uh, hello” Minhee replied.

“Hey, are you new?”Taemin asked.

Minhee nodded, “Yes”.

‘I’m not new to you’ She thought to herself, ‘You already know me’.

“Oh well-“

“Kim Minhee!” A teacher called out and she stood up.

“Goodbye” She told him and walked away.

‘That was close’ Minhee thought as she pushed up her glasses.